2008.09.18 Rob D Interview Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
The whole family seems to get their noses out of joint if anyone dares to call them on their BS. Lee's statement that no one could even be around them if they had any preconceived notions just blew me away! What? Really! Preconceived notions, read, any ideas that don't equal what Casey says happened. Basically, thanks for putting up the 500k to spring my sister out of the pokey, but don't dare have any of your own ideas, or question hers.

Amazing, simply amazing!

Exactly and Lee's belief that they shouldn't have opened the door for the police the night Casey was arrested...if the police knock on your door, you open it, its that simple. What a sense of entitlement they have !

Quote Respect Searchfortruth :) :blowkiss:

Yes. You are right. We did get more information this way. I did even find myself wishing LP had handled himself different and gotten more out of her: even though that goes against everything I just said in my last post! But see, he acts like I would. Well, somebody has to be one way and someone has to be another...but do we need people to be Casey and Cindy? :waitasec:

I totally agree and understand what you're saying. Since this case started I kept asking myself WHY no one is grabbing her, shaking her, and screaming at her- that's what I would do, I don't think I could resist and remain calm.

But I think it really comes down at this point to the fact that she has all the cards. She knows she has the "right" to remain silent, and she gains nothing in her mind by saying anything. The only hope anyone has of learning anything of value is to just keep her talking. And to do that, you have to play along.

The biggest mistake I think that was made was GA and CA babying her from day 1 of this case breaking. One could argue that by July 15th it was way too late in KCs life for them to take a tough stance, but I don't necessarily agree. If GA/CA threw KC out of the house and refused to give her any attention, what would she do? From these interviews we see she NEEDS attention. If she really was out on the street all alone with no one paying attention to her, she might have gone into panic mode and said something.

Second biggest mistake I think was made by JB. He apparently just ignores the fact that there's a mound of evidence he'll have to refute. He should have advised his client that her best option was to take a deal as early as possible. At that point someone would have "cards" to make KC talk - but now, she knows she's going to trial, and she'll be damned if she makes it any easier for anyone involved.

LP mentioned it in his interview and I believe that with KC you have to have a good cop/bad cop. After LP ranted about not believing KC, KC went outside with Tracy and they seemed to start bonding. It seems if KC is mad at someone then she looks for someone to confide. Since she is mad at her mom for "putting her in jail", she has bonded with her attorney. Everyone needs someone to talk to and by Tracy not seeming to agree with LP that gave KC an opportunity to confide in Tracy. I think Tracy bonded with her too, which amazes me more than KC bonding with Tracy.

The Anthony's seem to like to have someone of the moment to be mad at....the media...LE...the protesters.

He says she wants to look good when she goes onto her rides and that she really feels like she is a celebrity. And he tells her she could be a hero if they could get her daughter back. And she says yeah, that is all I really care about. We need to do some more radio stuff. And he's like what? And she says yeah, so we can get her name out there more, and we need donations, we need more donations! She is going to wear a different shirt every day with Caylee's picture on it since the media will be so focused on her. So finally Rob and Tracy were so fed up with listening to her BULL they decided they would not even talk to her on the ride, and he would not do the sunglasses thing. So that made her all fidgety and she was trying to make conversation and Rob would just answer with a gruff, Yeah...

edited with respect.

This reminds me of the incident several days in where Rob was walking Casey into Baez' office and she was just clutching onto his arm and Rob wound his arm in a circle to get her to release him. It was clear he had had enough of her at that point and was fed up with her. I thought at the time that Casey had a crush on him and it now sounds like I was right with the "sunglasses game."

I <3 RD!!

And not in that "he's hawt" kinda way. He strikes me as the consummate professional. There's no BS with this guy. I think if RD said it, you can take it to the bank, unlike the "flamboyant cowboy" of the crew. I don't detect any ulterior motives or self importance with him and IMO he's a breath of fresh air in this quagmire.

Rob's is the only interview I have actually listened to. It is well worth the time. I think he did an awesome job. I noticed he said he spent a lot of time with Cindy at the end, he was not asked about that on this interview. I hope there is another interview to come about that. The 2 things I really took away from Rob's interview as that he believes Lee has always known more than he has said & that KC loves being "famous", see's herself as a reality star with people begging for her autograph.

Did any of you guys see "Twilight Zone: The Movie"? One of the freaky stories is about a kid that can control everyone's mind. His whole family is afraid to say "boo" to him as he rules the roost.

Perfect analogy.

This was my favorite interview. Rob is so classy :wink:

He's a good Lee-searcher too. Just watching Lee on the TV has given me the willies since DAY ONE. Like mother, like son - when it comes to covering up for dear little CMA.

It sure is interesting to hear what was going on INSIDE when during all that time it was like we were standing OUTSIDE with the crazy protesters! LOL

Bold mine.

ITA. Rob's interview was so professional, compared to Tracy's. He is a classy guy, and....not too hard on the eyes, either! :blushing:

Casey asking Rob "are the helicopters out there"..referring to the media, just floors me, although it shouldn't. Rob tells her that no the helicopters are not there and Casey's response was "well they'll be out there later on". My goodness, I knew she was self centered, but...this is crazy. And Robs account of Lee running things as far as making sure Casey didn't talk too much...makes me feel foolish for all of the times I hoped Lee had split from the family because he was fed up...not. Then the story about Cindy taking Casey's Blood Pressure after she hears about the decomp report...Lee tells Rob that her BP was all the way up to 130/90, like that's stroke material. Stupid, stupid, stupid people.

Bold mine.

Geesh! I wish my BP was 130/90! :rolleyes:

imo, Lee has always looked bad.

It's great to finally have it confirmed by insiders

I'm trying to understand why I missed the truth about Lee. I thought he was just someone trying to help his sister - like give her the benefit of doubt at the beginning. Then he sort of disappeared. I thought he found out more and backed away (except that weird gesture he made "CMA" at the memorial was very strange to me).

But I found this Rob guy very believable and have to believe him as he was right there in the thick of things and wanted to believe that Caylee was alive. Even during this interview the body had not been found yet but the tone is that they had come to the conclusion that Caylee must be dead. I have to keep reminding myself to remember it was a whole year ago that these interviews took place. I can hardly believe it and still no truth as to how it happened.

And WTH?????????:behindbar Tell me one other family who has a missing child in their family who has even THOUGHT about "preconcieved notions" and surrounding yourself with only people who had open minds about the situation?????? None of this, I mean ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THIS and NONE OF THESE PEOPLE make any sense WHATSOEVER. :behindbar

Why in the heck does everyone let them get away with this behavior? I wish they would have said "goodbye then", thrown her butt back in jail and left town. Everyone caters to these people - even LE. I think the answer is that noone can believe what just happened or something until much later - the hindsight phenom.

Exactly and Lee's belief that they shouldn't have opened the door for the police the night Casey was arrested...if the police knock on your door, you open it, its that simple. What a sense of entitlement they have !

This cracked me up. What does Lee want CA to do - turn off all the lights and hide behind furniture - sneak out the back door - what? Does he think LE will just go away?

Ding dong, ding dong - Oh no one's home, we'll try again tomorrow! :crazy:

The whole family seems to get their noses out of joint if anyone dares to call them on their BS. Lee's statement that no one could even be around them if they had any preconceived notions just blew me away! What? Really! Preconceived notions, read, any ideas that don't equal what Casey says happened. Basically, thanks for putting up the 500k to spring my sister out of the pokey, but don't dare have any of your own ideas, or question hers.

Amazing, simply amazing!

Or find Caylee. Just get Casey out of jail. Everything for Casey. Including not using these professional resources to help find Caylee. Keep Casey out of jail, provide protection, be her chauffeur, dig up dirt on anyone Casey wished, etc.

I understand everything you have said Chiquita, but I have to believe that Rob and Tracy knew they were stepping on thin ice from day one. Tracy heard how Casey reacted when confronted by George, she heard how she reacted when confronted by Leonard. I think they both knew they were not going to get anywhere with her by confronting her "story". As it turns out they got a lot of information by playing the non aggressive route. Can't say I could have pulled that off, but thanks to them we now have tapes (evidence) of Casey's demeanor and actions behind closed doors after she was released from jail and supposedly "searching for her daughter".

Obviously this is how the game is played in the Anthony household...don't question Casey and it's been that way for quite a while I think. The only method I can think of, that would work in making Casey talk, are some extreme "tactics" used down in Guantanomo and that isn't going to happen. There's also the possibility of a day or two in general population. Shirley had the right idea about letting those girls get a hold of her.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Quote Repect Tracey :)

You and others have spoken what I am feeling but I am afraid I have the answer for...every body talks big when they are away from the person they are talking about. I have only heard of Kathi Belich asking Casey; "did you kill your daughter?"

I don't even remember that being in the questions from LE? I am kind of venting here and not expecting that I am making a good point. I have this kind of frustration in my life. In my family and experience there can be the family molester in the room and everyone still celebrates christmas...

My standards for being a good person are incredibly high. I have learned that the only way to get along on this planet is to understand that not everyone feels the way I do. I can not speak to a single member of my family or my husbands because I can not or do not keep my big mouth shut. There is no way I could have been around this family during this time. They would have taken me out in a straight jacket. Screaming and kicking...

My husband and I said if our child was missing we would not step foot back into our house until we found our child. We would be like crazy people knocking on every door and doing exactly what LE told us to do. Even that sounds all mixed up but I know I would not have reacted in any way, any one connected to this case has. Rob D. comes the closest to what I call sane reasoning and intuition information based on non -ego judgements. But you do wonder how all these people kept from yelling: "Casey! Where is Caylee?" You wonder why everyone didn't surround Casey and get answers. You really, really wonder.

This is a bit of a rant and I am sorry. I am never sorry for the (very few)rants I see on WS. They always say what I feel.

But to stay ot. I have said before how glad I am not to be actually involved in this case or any other. I would not want to be on the jury. Will interviews such as this and the one with Tracy be brought out in court? I think WS has been saying that is the point? JB did not want this to be said in court but now it is allowed, if I understand. Does that mean the defense will use it or is all of the statements automatically a part of what a jury will hear?

If I WAS on that jury...everything I have heard so far, if you were asking me to vote: would be that Casey is guilty. But first: I would need to hear from her. I would need to hear from her why she acted in these ways? I would have had to have asked her these things if I had been around her for days. And I would still need to hear her before I could say: "Guilty." If she had no more explanation or sadness than I think is coming through from what I have read...I would feel that-

She gives you no choice. :mad: What is a 'sane' person to think? :crazy:

I just remembered: Like ANNIE D! How that sleep over went. All these people...Loren...is that her name? The girl who is on one of the jail recordings who said; "I will just die if anything happens to Caylee" SHE showed the emotion I understand. Spending the night with Casey and watching movies and eating popcorn? Pizza's delivered and sunglass games? I could not abide, not abide...

...jmo...
I agree with everything you have said. I have spent my whole life hearing HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT-I aways say why not its the truth!

Bold mine.

Geesh! I wish my BP was 130/90! :rolleyes:
the anthonys dont get strokes-they give them to all the normal people out there. We should take our BP after listening to Cindy interview--instead of taking my BP I just took a GIN and tonic ( I left out the Tonic):rolleyes:

And WTH?????????:behindbar Tell me one other family who has a missing child in their family who has even THOUGHT about "preconcieved notions" and surrounding yourself with only people who had open minds about the situation?????? None of this, I mean ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THIS and NONE OF THESE PEOPLE make any sense WHATSOEVER. :behindbar

:clap::clap::blowkiss::clap::clap:

Amazing, simply amazing!

Pre-conceived notions? AKA seeing right through all her B.S. in an instant..

WOW, when Rob mentioned that Casey said: "they haven't even found the clothes she was wearing"; that statement sure took the air right out of the interview room.

Now this frustrates me to no end! That is one loaded statement that demands follow up questions! Why they never took it any further is beyond me.:confused:

questions about Lee
1-Do u think Lee knew for cetain at some point in time that KC killed Caylee
2- Do u think Lee knew where the body was
3-Do u think lee has a sexual feeling for KC- the way he acts towards her is really strange-at the memorial cma I respect the way you live your life-come on even he if dint think KC killed Caylee he has to know not reporting her missing -all the lies she told-what she did to her parents-there is really nothing to respect.
4- did it even matter to Lee if KC killed Caylee-why would he say no polly-for him or his parents

5-what the hell is it with Mallory-at best she must say this guy is not normal-he is far to wraped up in his sister-he does not want to here anything bad about her-more concern for her then for his niece-why does she stay with him-at best he is nuts or at worst he helped cover for KC knowing she killed Caylee
6-How stupid do you-have to be to tell your parent not to open the door for LE- did he think they would go away and say OH Goosh nobody home:confused: I just cant get a take on lee-you think he would at least resent her for ruining his life and his parents life-so please anyone with thoughts on Lee thinking process -PLEASE POST

For those of us who have ( unfortunately) been drawn nearly compulsively into this psychodrama, I think reading / listening to the Padilla Camp stuff kind of puts us over the edge & pinches on our last nerve . . where this family is concerned. Right from the get go- Cindy is telling Irwin how they should be proceeding with this murder investigation!!!! ()*&%^&*( #*!~
We have followed the "facts" as they have been discovered, and the more we learn, they more guilty Casey appears, and the harder it is to put up with their BS, they all feel entitled in their world, how & why is just beyond us mere mortals. So as I've noticed over the past couple of days, everyone seems to be in RANT mode. I for one, think I need to step away for a while. ( as if our Blood Pressures are NL after reading this crap! ) If a suspected murderer can not even be asked by law enforcement what she did with her baby, where are we??? And I'm sorry, but the Padilla folks charging in like the cavalry, seemingly to protect "their assets," and never following up on any statements or crumbs of minutia that may trickle out from the mouth of the "accused" not only shows their lack of good judgement and professionalism, but it seemed not to accomplish much except croni-ism on their part with the " law-breakers "
Down the Rabbit Hole we Tumble into AnthonyLand . . it's a creepy place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member