2008.10.07 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA with Nancy and her people about there being no way a judge will let her search. Especially since Casey is a suspect and there is no way in hell they will let her search in secret. I hope they tell JB if she is going to search she has to do with Tim Miller and his crew under police watch.

Yes, I wholeheartedly agree with you WillenFan21. She should have to be a shadow of Tim (God, love his heart) the entire time and never be allowed to leave his side.

I wish I were rich, I would give Tim anything I could. Did I understand he is already $35,000 in the whole? And how much has Casey already wasted of taxpayers money?

I saw this today on Orlando Sentinels website (I am posting a portion and hope I don't get in trouble).

Quote: "Anthony wants a judge to let her visit "key points of interest" as part of the search for her missing daughter Caylee Marie. She also wants a judge to keep her travel dates and times secret from the public."

The nerve of her. :eek:

Just what are those "key points of interest"? Puerto Rico, Mexico? She knows Tim will find Caylee's body and and she is wanting to get the he)) out of town. :furious:

OMG you guys. I am with all of you. I totally believe they are going to find her. Its just so chilling listening. I pray they find her.

Did you all hear them say that her attorney would have to be with her on all the searches....even if out of state? would that not be nice.

Remember her cryptic text messages to Jeff H? "I have something to tell you, my mom and brother already know, but I want to tell you in person". ???

That wasn't Jeff H, it was Mark H in Calif

Yes something is up, peeps!
And personally, I think LP knows more than he's saying.
And he says "I guarentee Tim Miller will find her", "He knows where she is"

Does anyone else have this strange feeling about TM and LP going to Orlando in a few days at the same time? Does anyone else think something may be up with that? LP was very careful in his speech tonight and almost said that TM and LE "know where she is." He carefully changed that to where KC WAS...anyone else notice that? And...the guarantee?! hmmmmmm

For the first time I feel they're going to find Caylee. There was something about the way Tim Miller spoke. He seems so confident.

Why does NG keeping making remarks about a secret cell phone?

Can the co./individuals who put up the bond revoke it if the conditions are changed?

Why does NG keeping making remarks about a secret cell phone?

I wondered that also...just gives them ideas if they have not thought of it already:furious:
I would have never thought of that....of course I am not trying to hide something

All you guys that are praying people... We all need to pray for Tim and his team. That man is such a remakable human being. I wish I could go and work with him and his team. I would love to be able to do that!

They're going to find that baby girl! :rose:

Something that keeps poppin in my head... and it was said again tonight on NG....
KC will only help search for a "live" Caylee...
I know if it were me, and thing happened to my daughter, I too would want her alive, however, she would be WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE! What is wrong with her?!

I feel it too gibby! Something is up. And I think it is very significant that Leonard is coming at the same time as Tim.
Yes, I caught that little slip up. And the extremely quick change.

I felt after the interview the other night LP was coming for that hearing to tell of her "threats" to the court.

I am betting LP and Tim are meeting in Orlando for more than that now.

All you guys that are praying people... We all need to pray for Tim and his team. That man is such a remakable human being. I wish I could go and work with him and his team. I would love to be able to do that!

Amen, sweetmop. She will be found by Tim!!

He should get all that reward money if/WHEN he finds her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member