2008.10.14 Tony L Interview w/LE

ITA, Tony would remember a choking incident between Casey and Cindy. I don't think Casey told many of her friends the truth about what was going on in that house, she told them a prettier version, leaving out fights about her theft, etc...

Hmm...Kind of off topic, but it has to do with what she had told Tony in the call on 06/15 (or 06/16) She told Tony that she wanted to get away from her parents because of them fighting over the divorce, and we know she had told Amy she could move in soon....

Was there a whole other plot planned for CA & GA (Murder/Suicide set up???)...

Casey's excited utterance to Tony was that she stole Amy's money for a "backup plan". That means she was going to run not tell anyone about the horrible kidnapper. I don't see Zanny being made into a kidnapper until LE was on the way and Casey was trapped and cornered.

JMO

--respectfully snipped; emphasis mine.

why am i not remembering this confession to Tony?? i didn't think Tony knew about KC stealing from AH until the day after CA located KC at his apt. Didn't AH tell him and LA told him to check his checkbook? Tony and KC haven't spoken since, have they? *confused*

GREAT post and synopsis, btw!

Hmm...Kind of off topic, but it has to do with what she had told Tony in the call on 06/15 (or 06/16) She told Tony that she wanted to get away from her parents because of them fighting over the divorce, and we know she had told Amy she could move in soon....

I've thought that was a possiblity for a long time.

.... or maybe George and Cindy were fighting a lot. They seem to have different stories about everything ("you'll have to ask my wife/husband"). What did George do to celebrate fathers day? Did he work? The way they all lie who knows.... but I would be willing to bet GA and CA haven't had a lovey-dovey relationship for years. Maybe this is part of how KC was able to get away with so much bu!!$hit - playing one parent off the other?

GA called Lee to go and she how Cindy was the day she found KC. Why didn't GA find out himself? Cindy sent Lee looking for KC... did GA and CA communicate with each other at all prior to this? Did anybody in that house talk? Weird...........

--respectfully snipped; emphasis mine.

why am i not remembering this confession to Tony?? i didn't think Tony knew about KC stealing from AH until the day after CA located KC at his apt. Didn't AH tell him and LA told him to check his checkbook? Tony and KC haven't spoken since, have they? *confused*

GREAT post and synopsis, btw!

Tony and Casey texted and then at Tony's request they talked on the phone. In one of the earlier LE transcripts Tony said when he talked to Casey he asked Casey why she took Amy's money. Casey told him she took the money for backup. Then Tony said he told Casey he didn't want to hear about her backup plan. I'll try to find a link for you when I have a chance.

Anyway,I think Casey asked for "one more day" and said she needed backup money because she intended to run.

Near the beginning of this Sept. interview, the Detectives tell Tony that he had mentioned that Casey used Cindy's credit card about nine times when they were together (in his presence). If she used it that many times with him, I wonder how many times she used it without him, in total ? Why didn't Cindy just get a new card, discontinue the old ones ?

Tony and Casey texted and then at Tony's request they talked on the phone. In one of the earlier LE transcripts Tony said when he talked to Casey he asked Casey why she took Amy's money. Casey told him she took the money for backup. Then Tony said he told Casey he didn't want to hear about her backup plan. I'll try to find a link for you when I have a chance.

Anyway,I think Casey asked for "one more day" and said she needed backup money because she intended to run.

Thank you mucho!!!

First I have heard of this conversation and the texts since 6/15. Don't know how on earth I missed it! lol

your hypothosis makes sense, except she spent money faster than she could steal it. ;)

Thank you mucho!!!

First I have heard of this conversation and the texts since 6/15. Don't know how on earth I missed it! lol

your hypothosis makes sense, except she spent money faster than she could steal it. ;)

FWIW, these texts are 7/16 between Casey & Tony after Casey had spent the night & early morning riding around w/ LE on the ZFG-Homes-of-the-Stars-Orlando-Style tour.

FWIW, these texts are 7/16 between Casey & Tony after Casey had spent the night & early morning riding around w/ LE on the ZFG-Homes-of-the-Stars-Orlando-Style tour.

thanks for the directions, BJB. off to read now

-just re-read my quoted post...i was thinking 7/15 in my head, but typed 6/15.
:doh:

I know-- they got lost in the shuffle for me too!-- I uploaded the chat log with Tony to docstoc in case others missed it: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4770482/IM-History-with-L7Tone

(the first part of the conversation was previously released, but the rest of it was new to me this week)

The dates.....?

the dates on that say... April 2008 ? :waitasec: :confused:

Oh yes...
now I remember.... they talked on the internet...
and
on the phone....

but only met in person on MAY 24th ?

SOME BODY Check this out....

THAT IS REALLY ~ REALLY ~ IMPORTANT:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::twocents::twocents::twocents:

JMO
God Bless!
jjgram

Here is some oldie but goodie stuff at docstoc link and OS link that was happening that I forgot about.

BRILLIANT BUMP!!!!!!!!!

Been looking for this, isn't there audio? Will comb this thread to see...

IIRC from one of the early interview transcripts with either Tony or Ric, when asking about smoking marijuana, Yuri came right out and said he'd done so himself in the past. So I don't think they ever thought once about going after any of them for takin' a 'toke. :hypno:

JWG! Your avatar is really affecting your senses :)

I haven't read the entire thread, but the IM history was interesting to read again. I didn't pick up on the significance of TL calling ICA "bella mia". I think this little tidbit would make an interesting presentation when the SA brings up the "Bella Vita" tattoo in court!

I haven't read the entire thread, but the IM history was interesting to read again. I didn't pick up on the significance of TL calling ICA "bella mia". I think this little tidbit would make an interesting presentation when the SA brings up the "Bella Vita" tattoo in court!

I thought of that too!

Also, the KC:"I have too much respect for my parents to blah, blah, blah"!

Give me a break! Yeah... I have too much respect for my parents to kill Caylee in front of them... I respect them enough to wait for both of them to go to work before I smother the life out of her!

When I read this stuff again, I think... give her the needle!

PTSD my azz! Does the jury get to see this?

Interesting how Tony says there were no tears coming from KC when she was "crying" in his bed after looking at pictures of grandfather and Caylee.

What I found interesting, were in her chat logs with TonE, that she kept insisting that her parents were moving and the house would be all hers in just two days! This was on June 12th or 13th. To me, that means she planned something for that upcoming weekend. If it wasn't to get rid of Caylee, then she had a double murder planned. Plus, in TonE's deposition- she was already lying to him about the car being picked up by George and taken to a dealership and had a different lie ready for George & Cindy regarding not having a car...

I find it amazing that Casey got two people to lend her their cars in that month. Was it each car she used for about a week TL's then AH's? Argh, how am I going to remember all this stuff without help from all of you.

I find it amazing that Casey got two people to lend her their cars in that month. Was it each car she used for about a week TL's then AH's? Argh, how am I going to remember all this stuff without help from all of you.
Her pattern of lying (stealing too, for that matter...- food, gas, money, objects from Target with bad checks) was already well-established. The lie changed depending on who she was with/convienience, etc..( where Caylee was, where the car was)

thanks!

and wow, reading that was kind of sad.
it seemed to me like he was pretty into her in the beginning, returning her little lovey comments and wanting to see her badly and wanting to met her family. she was blowing him off and holding him @ arm's length.... (and wth is up with the 3 days bit??) and then later on he is super casual and offhanded about the relationship with her, messing with her, not returning the super lovey comments she is practically forcing down his throat.

the really weird part for me was when she was "at work".
was she just at home making up this elaborate story? this is the first time that i am reading it firsthand and WOW. i mean, d@mn! she is so casual about coworkers' names, and her boss, and the nanny and everything!

it just weirded me out how detailed and at ease she was with name dropping, etc. very creepy.
.... she is just picking her nose and eating fudgesicles at home idly chatting about this whole nonexistent universe.

whoa.

I agree! And I'm pretty sure LE knows the originating IP from the chats. And I would bet some $ that she was probably doing just what you said -- eating fudgecicles and pretending to be "at work" while sitting alone in her bedroom.

I had the misfortune of knowing someone who pretended to have a host of grave illnesses and pretended to go to radiation treatment every day. She'd come home and tell stories about her favorite nurses and what had happened at the hospital as she sat with a bag of frozen corn on her crotch (she was pretending to have reproductive cancer) In reality she was going to Barnes & Noble every day when she was at "the hospital."
Some people are just twisted.
What Chutzpah! (Forgive the Yiddish please!;)) To sit there and baldface lie to him on the phone about the minute details of her workday and her "co-workers" to the very guy she wanted to live with and move to New York with...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back