2008.10.15 - Cindy doing TODAY SHOW interview

Cindy has no problem lying on the stand if you watch the first bond hearing. She could be held in contempt refusing to answer, but she will probably answer...it is just that it won't be the whole truth.

SS..I am thinking that CA will never be called to testify just because they know she will not tell the whole truth. They have her written deposition and hours of recorded deposition...that she has sworn to and that is enough. They don't need to put her on the stand.

I also think that once Caylee's body or parts of her body..CA will be so devastated that she will be in the hospital for a stay. I think at this point and at that point she will try to explain away everything.............but it won't matter, her mind is getting ready to crack.

As another 50 year-old mother, I would like to smack some sense into this woman's head! Her stupidity is helping NO ONE. Some say we should excuse her because she is griefstricken. If so, then why doesn't she do something that might actually benefit her daughter and bring Caylee home, one way or another.

The most condemning evidence against Casey right now is her failure to report the incident, whatever that might turn out to be; her callous behavior in the weeks prior to July 15th; and her refusal to cooperate with LE afterward. Any mitigating circumstances that her defense attorney manages to pull out of a hat will be overshadowed by those three facts.

Lending full cooperation to LE in the interest of the victim -- her own granddaughter -- could benefit Casey. Compassion for a defendant's grieving parents can go a long way with juries. In this case, it could be the one factor that would save her life. By perpetuating the BS, she's leading her on the deathwalk.

Casey loves Caylee more than Cindy loves Casey??????

What the He!! does that mean? I must be hard-hearted, but I have no sympathy for Cindy....none! LE didn't hand down the indictment; 19 jurors did! She needs to stop blaming LE ~ her daughter is the one that murdered Caylee.

"Love" obviously has the opposite meaning in the A family than what the rest of the world knows it to be.

She held up a little red and white polka-dotted Minnie Mouse dress (still on the store hanger) very quickly. I don't know exactly what she said other than it was still in Caylee's closet.

But the thing is she was little in the picture with that dress that everyone is whigging out about..even Tim Miller alluding to thinking this dress that was 'found' was not related...it was a size 6 and come on it's a Disney world dress how many people have bought them...I agree that there is no way that is the dress (the one found) that Caylee had on in that picture...she was no more then 2 in the pic (if that) and the dress fit her...was not swimmingly huge as it would have been if it were a size 6.

SS..I am thinking that CA will never be called to testify just because they know she will not tell the whole truth. They have her written deposition and hours of recored deposition...that she has sworn to and that is enough. They don't need to put her on the stand.

You are correct. They would be carzier than Cindy if they put her on the stand.
I think she was mentally ill and completely dysfunctional long before KC murdered Caylee, and the death of Caylee has put her over the edge.

Sadly, millions of people live in the land of denial, and even when KC is convicted, and they find that baby's remains, there will still be a few who wont believe it, disputing forensic evidence, etc. It makes me sad for them.

I can't bring myself to watching Cindy..I had a long come to Jesus meeting last night, and started feeling sorry for her. Last thing I need to do is watch more from her.
Tim said that he didn't think the dress was Caylee's and most certainly I think it could be planted for someone to find so that Cindy could do this, or just simply one was found, and for ONCE, Cindy can prove it not to be Caylee.
Sadly, she can't prove anything else..
Caylee is dead, and this woman will not believe it even with positive forensics.

I don;t think the dress is Caylee's either. I have 2 young daughters. One is 6 1/2 and one is 4 1/2. Granted they are both small for their age, but my 612 year old is JUST now wearing size 6. Even some 5's still. My 4 year old is wearing size 4 or 5. So to see a little girl who just turned 3 wearing a size 6 seems a little too big for Caylee to be wearing. JMO.

jose will put her on the stand and ask her a million leading questions. then, after she spends weeks preparing for a cross examination by the state, the state will simply say, "we have no questions your honor"

WOW! Nothing new came out of that interview, except holding up the little Mickey Mouse dress.

Sorry if this has already been covered, but didn't the dress look like a new dress? It was still on the hanger from the store.

Sorry if this has already been covered, but didn't the dress look like a new dress? It was still on the hanger from the store.

With regard to this dress, I don't believe that Caylee was ever allowed to "play" in the dress. I believe she was put in it to look cute, and then was changed out of it immediately so it wouldn't get messy. It is a "for show" outfit.

I don't even think it is about KC or Caylee anymore. Sorry.
I think CA thinks she is a celebrity and she likes it. She loves it. That is why the story goes from nanny, to dangerous people to implying the mob. It just gets more grand every time.

i don't even think it is about kc or caylee anymore. Sorry.
I think ca thinks she is a celebrity and she likes it. She loves it. That is why the story goes from nanny, to dangerous people to implying the mob. It just gets more grand every time.
absolutely!!!

This woman offends the hell out of me. I think she loved Caylee but why can't she just shut up. Every time she talks, she hardens the hearts of more people because she just is not a sympathetic character. Her choice to support her lying, thieving, murderous daughter denies justice to Caylee. Her choice to believe a fantasy rather than face reality denies justice to Caylee. Still, she just has to keep talking. She hired Nejame and he presents a sympathetic face, but still she can't stay out of the limelight. Why can't she just stay home and look for Caylee? My blood boils everytime I see this woman. I want to feel sorry for her but I just can't. She makes it ABSOLUTELY impossible.

The most condemning evidence against Casey right now is her failure to report the incident, whatever that might turn out to be; her callous behavior in the weeks prior to July 15th; and her refusal to cooperate with LE afterward. Any mitigating circumstances that her defense attorney manages to pull out of a hat will be overshadowed by those three facts.

Crystal clear, bessie. Was going to state one of these, but you have the three in one.

This woman offends the hell out of me. I think she loved Caylee but why can't she just shut up. Every time she talks, she hardens the hearts of more people because she just is not a sympathetic character. Her choice to support her lying, thieving, murderous daughter denies justice to Caylee. Her choice to believe a fantasy rather than face reality denies justice to Caylee. Still, she just has to keep talking. She hired Nejame and he presents a sympathetic face, but still she can't stay out of the limelight. Why can't she just stay home and look for Caylee? My blood boils everytime I see this woman. I want to feel sorry for her but I just can't. She makes it ABSOLUTELY impossible.

I know what ya mean.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Omgitsree
Back