2008.10.22 Nancy Grace

What I'm not sure of, was Casey looking recipes to make chloroform or recipes for ingesting chloroform?

A really evil witch (with a B ):furious:

You said it all.....EVIL

If a Jury hears that Caylee was in that Trunk for 11 days while she was out Dancing & Partying with her friends then any "Mercy" is going right out the window........Death Penalty

Fellow Sleuthers what was the first theory they had where Nancy said "Oh good lord" and was just shocked. I didn't hear that part of it.
I just posted it ~ then added a comment about the cadaver dogs.

Theory being reported that on the night of 6/15 after the fight at the parents house she wanted to go stay at Tony's apt., he said no, so she put Caylee in the car trunk with the chloroform and Caylee died ~ then Casey drove around with her in the trunk for 11 days. OK so why did the cadaver dogs hit on the backyard?

Theory being reported that on the night of 6/15 after the fight at the parents house she wanted to go stay at Tony's apt., he said no, so she put Caylee in the car trunk with the chloroform and Caylee died ~ then Casey drove around with her in the trunk for 11 days. OK so why did the cadaver dogs hit on the backyard? :confused:

Respectfully....didn't the reporter say this was what The Globe was reporting?

quick thank you to all of you that report this show for those that can't watch....carry on

Fellow Sleuthers what was the first theory they had where Nancy said "Oh good lord" and was just shocked. I didn't hear that part of it.

I think this was it.........

KC had a fight with her Mom

She called Tony & asked to stay over

Tony said sure but not to bring Caylee

KC then put Caylee in the trunk with a Chloroform soaked rag over her mouth

Theory being reported that on the night of 6/15 after the fight at the parents house she wanted to go stay at Tony's apt., he said no, so she put Caylee in the car trunk with the chloroform and Caylee died ~ then Casey drove around with her in the trunk for 11 days. OK so why did the cadaver dogs hit on the backyard? :confused:

Maybe Casey returned the chemical bottles after they'd been in the trunk with the body so they wouldn't be missed? When we had a pool, we'd take our empty bottles in and exchange them for full ones. The were kept 4 to a crate. If one was missing, it would be obvious.

Ugh! Kobi. Blah Blah..... NG saying he is going to have a hard time proving chloraform formed by itself in the trunk.
NG shouldn't even have him on there anymore! The man can't give a straight answer or an intelligent one. He's on the KC train now!:furious:

NG is on tonight. She said the "BS-ometer is going off" when Kobi was talking about how the chloroform came to be in the trunk. She may be irritating sometimes but that was hilarious!

Problem is with the date. The date of death contradicts George seeing her on the 16th..Look how nice Kobi looks tonight..He is getting a little defensive I see. I think Nancy keeps him on the show just so she can be mean to him. Accidently making chloroform. Nice try Kobi. Then why the search?

Because the gas cans were in the trunk is my guess...transfered when GA carried them back to the yard...put them down possibly before putting them in the shed!

Just my opinion!:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back