2008.10.22 Nancy Grace

I would then putting it in a gas can would contaminate it. Pool shock usually comes in little plastic baggies, easy to slip into a purse.

We always used liquid that came in returnable gallon size jugs.

LP Talking about foundation and how GA was talking to a friend about how he couldn't take it anymore etc. in August. LP thinks they are collecting money for defense fund.

NG- doesn't believe the A's would do that

I would then putting it in a gas can would contaminate it. Pool shock usually comes in little plastic baggies, easy to slip into a purse.

I didn't know that, so it would be easy to put in her purse or backpack.

LP Talking about foundation and how GA was talking to a friend about how he couldn't take it anymore etc. in August. LP thinks they are collecting money for defense fund.

I think NG is in for a big wakeup call on that.

Because the gas cans were in the trunk is my guess...transfered when GA carried them back to the yard...put them down possibly before putting them in the shed!

Just my opinion!:eek:

Maybe it was some kind of "transfer" & thats why the dogs hit but there are other reasons why I think Caylee was in the Yard

Borrowing the Shovel - Backing the car in the driveway - George puts down Pavers

And what I find extremly odd is the fact that George & Cindy decided to look for Caylee in the back yard....They must have suspected something was wrong for them to start searching their own back yard for Caylee's Body

I think that when KC unearthed Caylee's body from the Yard it left a lingering smell in the air & that prompted Cindy & George to ssearch the yard

I hope that friend or family comes forward to say he did say that.

CA sure was quick to snatch the $$$ that were in KC's purse when it was dumped out ..hmmmmm

I wonder why they would start quoting the Enquirer and the Globe..Even in Canada we know better!

OMG, Cindy is pulling the Lee PEterson card - there's no book on how to behave. Maybe no book, but many many examples of people on how TO behave and the Anthonys are exhibiting none of them imo.

CA talking about how KC wants the focus on Caylee not her when CA was asked about not visiting the jail. CA said it is a media frenzy when they visit. NG also metioned another reason was they were taped the other times and don't want to be heard in what they say.

We always used liquid that came in returnable gallon size jugs.

For that size of a pool, they could buy it in the small packages. It is even sold at the grocery stores here. I used to own a above ground pool, about the same size.:confused:

Yeah, but she could mix/make/keep it in the gas can- I doubt she gives a carp if there had been gas in that can beforehand- heck- if she is going to put pool shock/bleach/acetone on a cloth near her daughter, I doubt if she cares if there is a little gas residue in there. As well, I think lab tests can isolate ALL chemical componants that have been in that can recently.

Caller- can hair samples be tested for chlorine? Koby says yes

I always figured that the dog hit on the back yard due to toys that were in the car that CA threw in the back yard. Just a thought.

I can't stand Kobe. Ever sine he joined that defense team he's been saying the dumbest things.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back