2008.11.05 Nancy Grace

Accidental my arse! I would never let her plead guilty to the 3rd count where it is not a capitol offense. Accident she would have come clean a long time ago.

My blood is boiling and tears streaming down my face! Unbelievable!

I agree LeLe - this wasn't no accident!!!! You don't accidentally overdose your child on choloroform. If she gave her chloroform and she woke up, it should be attempted murder, IMO. This time she didn't wake up so what do you do - dispose of her body and come up with a bunch of lies??? Heck no....only a twisted person would do that to a child. :furious::furious::furious: Not to mention the wild goose chase she took LE on and the 'stories' that she made up. She's sick alright, but she ain't mental.

I hope she gets murder 1.

KC should get Life in prison just for disposing of Caylee's Body & acting like nothing happened - Never mind the actual act of "Killing Caylee"

Absolutely Boston...you don't dispose of your baby like she's trash. Unbelievable!!!

Geez.....now that they know the body will be found this weekend, they're doing damage control- BIG TIME!!!
They have to know that by this point there wont be much of Caylee left. it will be near impossible to determine a cause of death, so its suddenly a case of yep-she did it, but it wasnt on purpose.:bang:

I am crying. How on earth could she of done this?

Who in the world drugs their child? I'm sorry, it's murder... I wouldn't even give a friend a xanax let alone a baby. she deserves to rot in jail for the rest of her life!!

so.. if they get the capitol offense thrown out, would she then be eligible for bail to be set?

The capital offense of murder one will not be thrown out but used as a bargaining chip . . . Casey is facing DEATH and I think she is cracking -- FINALLY!

I did too! Did they say that Jose wouldn't allow it? I evidently can't type and watch at the same time.:crazy:

A psych exam was one of the conditions for her home arrest, I thought.d

Who in the world drugs their child? I'm sorry, it's murder... I wouldn't even give a friend a xanax let alone a baby. she deserves to rot in jail for the rest of her life!!
The most common drug given to sedate small children is Benadryl. That's a little different than using xanax or chloroform.

My theory from day one was that Zanny was really Xanax.

KC concocted the whole InvisiNanny story because a "good mother" wouldn't sedate her child with Xanax so she could go party.

My thought is she did this to go to TL's being she wanted to party & was busy getting ready...so she gave something to Caylee. :furious:

if the defense claims accident does the state have to follow or like LP said are they just trying to do a plea deal?

LP is right, the timing is obvious--they are afraid Caylee's remains really will be located this time... and want to get that DP off the table. GO TES

Woo Hoo - someone asking about the money on NG!!! Bout time

You can bet we will be hearing statements about this from defense, very soon. Can't wait to see how they are going to be pulling their feet out of their mouths with this one.

And if she died from an accidental overdose, what's he doing talking about filicide, to get the death penalty off the table?
Geez, which one is it?How many different defences is he gonna try to use?

That's for sure!! :bang: Oh poor KC forgot her zanni's when she left the house & LP thinks they are leaking this info cause they know that Caylee will be found! :eek:I pray that is true!:woohoo:

I know, I thought it was a hint to the defense team how much LE might have. I wanna know if ANYONE in the house had a legal RX for zanni's or anything similar. Maybe it was Cindy or George's legal script & they noticed some missing, needing to refill it before it was due. Suspecting it was KC taking them, they made sure she could not get her hands on them & thats when she did the search for chloroform b/c she couldnt cut the zanni's to sedate Caylee anymore.

since Tim and TES are there in Orlando would State make a deal right now or postpone until next week?

$200,000 pd to the A's they make me sick to my stomach!

there is speculation the A's were paid upwards of 200,000 for the videos and pictures...interviews were unpaid.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back