2008.11.06 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet anyways...JMO

If he's representing CA + GA and they go on tv to discount possible questionable evidence then he should be making some sort of statement in regards to it--IE--CA was able to disprove the theory that the dress found belonged to Caylee OR CA is having med induced ramblings which ties in with her inability to take a polygraph....etc

You've lost track of the original question that Nancy posed to him tonight, which was, why Nejame didn't return Nancy's call the very first night about the dress in question.

Remember that her phone call was before Cindy went on air with Caylee's dress. At the time of Nancy's call, that night, it wasn't Nejame's place to discredit that dress - he is not involved in the case, and the dress in question pertained to that case.

The next morning, after Nancy's phone call to Nejame, Cindy appeared on TV with the dress. She can legally involve herself with the dress and show the world that she was still in possession of it, discrediting the found/planted dress.

Nejame, due to the fact that he's not on the Casey/Caylee case, can't interfere by going on National TV, or Nancy's phone and inject himself in the Casey/Caylee case.

He did the right thing as a very educated, experienced Attorney, Nejames doesn't insert himself in cases where he has no place.

(Dork Alert) I didnt get the Tom Thumb thing. Is NeJame really short?

Mmmm, being careful here so not be banned :)...I took it as "short" but not pertaining to height...if you get my drift?

But I worked in a rough and rowdy atmosphere for WAY too may years with some rough and rowdy fellas...so it may just be me :rolleyes:

LOL!

No, the "possible evidence" was sent off by LE for laboratory testing.

The "Possible evidence" was the FOUND/planted dress - not the one that Cindy had.

So, the dress in CA possession wouldn't be considered evidence for the defense?

That's a non-answer. Let's assume not much, that's fine. Your basing your opinion on....xyz.

That being said, the extent of the "mincemeatmaking" relies largely on the merits of the case being tried and/or proceeding at hand.

A sparring match like that one in a criminal proceeding per se, is rare.
Honorable Strickland woud never have allowed it and frankly both NG and MN are veteran litigators and would know better anyway.

I'm basing my opinion on the fact that Mark NeJame is one of the highest rated (AV) attorneys in the Orlando area and has tried literally thousands of cases. I think his smooth demeanor and self-assuredness could win a case without trying to shout someone down in a courtroom.

Would somebody just puhleaze tell me how Cindy taking meds disqualifies George as a polygraph candidate?

It doesn't but I think Mr MN hopes if he spouts off that CA can't because of the meds enough that we'll forget about GA and LA :crazy:

The problem is that he very likely does not have any retainer agreement limiting his representation in the fashion as suggested by BES' earlier post AND he cannot get control of his client, who's constantly talking to the press about god-knows-what sometimes. He really ought to withdraw if he can't control what she says...just a sayin...I cannot imagine any lawyer wanting to represent a client who was a ticking time bomb each and every minute of her day... :waitasec:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

You've lost track of the original question that Nancy posed to him tonight, which was, why Nejame didn't return Nancy's call the very first night about the dress in question.

Remember that her phone call was before Cindy went on air with Caylee's dress. At the time of Nancy's call, that night, it wasn't Nejame's place to discredit that dress - he is not involved in the case, and the dress in question pertained to that case.

The next morning, after Nancy's phone call to Nejame, Cindy appeared on TV with the dress. She can legally involve herself with the dress and show the world that she was still in possession of it, discrediting the found/planted dress.

Nejame, due to the fact that he's not on the Casey/Caylee case, can't interfere by going on National TV, or Nancy's phone and inject himself in the Casey/Caylee case.

He did the right thing as a very educated, experienced Attorney, Nejames doesn't insert himself in cases where he has no place.

Oh, have you followed other cases of his? :)

I am no NG apologist, she is shrill and narrow in her questioning and I have yet to learn anything from her program that I have not seen or heard elsewhere. Moreover many of the "experts" on her show seem to be barely informed on many of the key points of this case. Still I find viewing the debacle entertaining and good for a laugh, as all parties involved are unintentionally comedic. However, I take great issue with identifying MN as some sort of paragon of righteous truth and justice, he is just another spin doctor with an agenda, IMO.

:clap::clap::clap::clap: ITA!

It is very entertaining but quite disappointing that some of the 'experts' are not as informed as WS and either distract or struggle to provide an answer. It is what it is and I watch because it is very entertaining!

I haven't mentioned whether or not I have an opinion, or waht that opinion may be, I've just been inquiring into the basis for yours. ;)

Although I don't really find it necessary to explain why I have an opinion on an attorney, I just did in a post to Blink 34. Feel free to read it.

Can someone point me to the comment from Cindy ''we lost her, we lost her'' and what she was referring to? Was this the comment MN wouldn't reply to? And the comment GA made about knowing where the odor came from and saying ''please not Caylee?'' where is this? T(so much)IA!!
In today's doc drop...GA interview.

So, the dress in CA possession wouldn't be considered evidence for the defense?

Remember that the Defense doesn't have to prove anything or show any "evidence" - the State has to prove their case.

And JFYI, nothing is considered "evidence" until it is logged in the court.

This may be a plan for the trial , a reason for looking up " missing children " sites on the computer.
How convenient (or as I like to say a "coinkydink") if the searches happened before her own child went missing. This girl has the worst luck, doesn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrimeJunkie82