2008.11.25 Court Hearing Discussion

YIKES I JUST lost feed and it went to a tv show?!

Anyone? A new link?

ha he is actually aking that the state ask the FBI for the hair slide for them. yea right.

Baez: 'I don't know how to get evidence from the FBI'

Did he just say that out loud? lol

Ok, it came back.

PHEW!

(I know I'm a sick individual, I was freaked out for a minute!)

The court reporter had to tell Baez's side kick to speak slower and - now this one blew me away - to stand and speak into the microphone!!! Good gravy- law 101 - anytime you address the court you freaking STAND.

Is JB & team willing to do any work on their own.....they don't want to pay for documents, don't want to have do do any paper work to get info grom FBI, they want info they're not entitled to, YADAYADAYAYDA....

what's the site for local 6? I can't hear on fox.

JB looks totally confused like he has no idea what is going on! OMG

Ha! The State said that Oak Ridge has a webpage with contact information that the defense can go to. Jose really doesn't want to do any work. Amazing.

Does anyone else have like little gnats crawling on this page @ the top? I put my hand on the screen and they are not there though I saw them.

You cannot chew gum in a California courtroom or they bounce you.

OMG! That was the first and most disrespectful thing I noticed (and I have been to court a few times.....traffic and such...:waitasec:)

In San Jose, I had to appear for a ticket and one of the idiots who said, "Not guilty, with an explanation (after the judge said basically nobody there was not guilty so don't go there. He did)

The guy was chewing gum when he was trying to plead his case and the judge made a fool out of him

"Wait one moment, sir, are you...chewing GUM in my court room?"

I almost passed out trying not to laugh, the judge threw him out of the court room!

Who's the gal with the blonde hair on the State's side? Did you hear the shot at Baez's experience with "little cases"? Meow!! Also, is it just me, or does anyone else think the gag order aimed at CA is so they can smack her down if she violates it?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back