2008.11.25 Court Hearing Discussion

i did not - but there are 4 people talking in my office and i can hardly hear.

imo - baez needs to keep his trap shut and let this other guy talk for him. at least he can form a sentence

Once again it sounds like Baez & Team want the State to do their legwork for them. This is what happened the last time this was discussed.

These guys are a bunch of rocket scientists. Love the way JBs partner does the suave "hand in the pocket" look.

OMG anyone listening/watching local 6?

Did you just hear the camera guy say "what was he thinking?"

LOL!

Thank god...at least we have someone speaking on "our" behalf - our defined as likely the majority of the followers in this case.

Ahhh I've been waiting to her about the training manual.

JB needs to learn to read things through.

Sheesh.

about the training manual again...

...more of Baez wanting everyone else to do the leg work for him

HAHAHAHAHA

That's all, just HAHAHAHAHA

She gave him 10 cents a page and he just worked his way up to 15 cents a page for a manual he doesn't need. HAHAHAHA

:eyeroll:

funny thing is i've had to fill Public Records Requests before and what you give is VERY specific to what is requested. therefore, if we were asked for a dog training manual and only had a trainer training manual then we would do the same thing and tell the requestor - sorry there is no DOG TRAINING manual as OSCO did.

it's all a word game.

It sure looked like that sheriff guy just now was looking at websleuths.. on the wftv live coverage.

He just threw away a bargain and upped his copy costs by 50%.
Geez.

If records are public... doesn't that mean he find them on his own.... without having to wait for the court to tell him what to do??? :confused:

on wftv it's the camera is angled at the back of the detectives head.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back