2009.01.07 - Annie's D. Interview (Document Release 2009.04.06 / 2009.09.29)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish this one was on Video..we probably could really tell her lies..She stayed over night an still didn't find out anything..BS..She knows exactly what happened

Well.... KC's version of what happened at least.

But then again, KC"s version of what happened and what really happened are two totally different things.

KC knows that if ANYONE knew she killed her daughter intentionally, they would not be quick to forgive. But alluding to an accident? That could be a possibility.

But KC - you, little angel Caylee, all of us and God know that this was no accident, don't we, monster?

Why does some of this interview sound familiar to me...have we read this before?

Yes. The transcript was in the last doc dump or the one before that (it gets confusing with so many :crazy: ).

The whole thing or just parts?

Can someone direct me to the AD transcript?

I've never seen the full one. Ever.

The whole thing or just parts?

Can someone direct me to the AD transcript?

I've never seen the full one. Ever.

I've seen notes of previous interviews but I've also never seen a full interview either.

IMO, this reinforces my pesoanl belief that theslumber party AD & KC had when she was sprung had alot to do with concocting cover stories, scenario's, etc....that being said, I haveswitched my thought process from AD being left out of LE/SAO docs because she was a viable prosecution material witness to the mindset of that LE/SAO has her on the radar as a material participant & co-defendenant...even if as a hostile witness....the LE knows she participated in the lies and cover-ups....her b!tc*y little act wont work on the stand......

But the LA and KC jail convo when he was running thru names of ppl they could trust and mentioned AD: she snickered and said "NO"....

1.was this before she had her slumber party with AD?
2. was that a tactic to throw off the cops?

Regardless.....AD isnt all that big & bad. All they have to do is throw some serious charges against her and she'll roll over on KC. She'll see that AD may lie and go along with it, but if its jail time she (AD) is going to save her own hide.

That is what I was going to say. Her voice totally sounds like Casey's. The inflection in her voice. It's creepy. I just started listening. She's sounds kind of b!tchy imo.

Yep--she sounds b!tchy and is hiding stuff. I think KC was the one who is imitating Annie's voice, not the other way around. Fits with KC's chameleon-like qualities.

I am listening right now, she gives off a bad impression on me, snippy and sarcastic sounding.
She sounds so much like Casey it is frightening. If Casey were to enter an impersonator contest and do an impersonation of Annie, she would win a trophy!
I wonder if Casey idolized this girl enough to want to sound like her or is it the other way around?

I think we know who the Single White Female impersonator would be...

IMO, this reinforces my pesoanl belief that theslumber party AD & KC had when she was sprung had alot to do with concocting cover stories, scenario's, etc....that being said, I haveswitched my thought process from AD being left out of LE/SAO docs because she was a viable prosecution material witness to the mindset of that LE/SAO has her on the radar as a material participant & co-defendenant...even if as a hostile witness....the LE knows she participated in the lies and cover-ups....her b!tc*y little act wont work on the stand......

But the LA and KC jail convo when he was running thru names of ppl they could trust and mentioned AD: she snickered and said "NO"....

1.was this before she had her slumber party with AD?
2. was that a tactic to throw off the cops?

Regardless.....AD isnt all that big & bad. All they have to do is throw some serious charges against her and she'll roll over on KC. She'll see that AD may lie and go along with it, but if its jail time she (AD) is going to save her own hide.

1. It was before the sleepover by Annie.
2. In the kind of backwards sort of way, yes. Or, I wonder if Cindy didn't call Annie to come stay over and Casey was surprised.

I have always had a feeling of girl crush between AD and KC - like AD crushing on KC - to me that is a totally bizarre vibe I a getting - anyone else? Like Ad would LIE for KC and do what she says. Am I wrong? Maybe those Halloween photos are burned too deep in my mind - barf.

Im not getting from Annie's interview what everyone else is getting. I don't see Annie as hostile to le or supportive of KC...she is talking about KC's lying...she didn't really know her etc...why is that supportive? She seems dismayed and shocked about what is going on. I also do not believe for a second that KC has told anyone the truth. I don't think it's in her.

Well something happened between AD and KC at some point, because it was AD's shredded hat that ended up in the garbage.

Well something happened between AD and KC at some point, because it was AD's shredded hat that ended up in the garbage.

AD talks about the hat in the interview briefly. She said the hat was Casey's and she was just wearing it in that picture. She said JG gave Casey the hat and that is why they threw it away because they didn't trust him.

All I can think of is how Jesse called KC "Diabolical".

I haven't heard another word in this case yet that describes her better than that.

As far as Annie? She's hiding some major things. I feel like I just listened to KC's Universal interview again, same mannerisms, same evasive answers, same tone, inflection.

Yep, Diabolical indeed.

From what I've heard so far (I'm halfway in Part 2) I don't really get the vibe that AD is on KC's side, actually the opposite. She even says she doesn't believe the nanny story. I think she just kind of feels betrayed that everything she thought about KC was a lie and points it out that she lies all the time on several occasions. I do however think it was weird that she started crying and saying "I'm nervous"..almost like she thinks she might get caught in something. Also, where is the jail video where KC says not to trust AD, I don't remember seeing that!

I do love her response though when YM says "Did Casey ever tell you she was dating a JH?" and AD's response was "KC told me she dated a lot of people" Classic!

Now that I'm listening to the audio, I don't think there was a transcript of this interview. There were some details that appear to be from her interview mentioned in a supplemental report previously released, but I don't recall having seen the actual transcript.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox