2009.01.21 Document Release

LE has not asked Lee's DNA to be compared to any sample DNA found at any crime scene (car, dump site, house) or any item taken from any one of those spots in these documents. LE has asked for a comparison between Lee's DNA and Caylee's DNA. There is no SPECULATION or VILIFICATION involved in that fact. It is there, in black and white, asked politely with a please. "Please do a comparison between Lee Anthony's DNA and Caylee Anthony." (paraphrased.)

As such, it is valid and worthy to make note of that on a web site that involves itself with disseminating the documents as they are received from LE. I believe most people keep in check the speculation on this point or they take that speculation to the parking lot. It does not serve anyone well to pretend that this request was made.

I have said the last that I intend to say about this in my last post. Thanks!

I believe it was LP that said she said that.

Exactly! Since the source was LP, we don't know whether it was actually said, or not. I love him, but he is, to quote another poster, "a yarn-spinner."

LE has not asked Lee's DNA to be compared to any sample DNA found at any crime scene (car, dump site, house) or any item taken from any one of those spots in these documents. LE has asked for a comparison between Lee's DNA and Caylee's DNA. There is no SPECULATION or VILIFICATION involved in that fact. It is there, in black and white, asked politely with a please. "Please do a comparison between Lee Anthony's DNA and Caylee Anthony." (paraphrased.)

As such, it is valid and worthy to make note of that on a web site that involves itself with disseminating the documents as they are received from LE. I believe most people keep in check the speculation on this point or they take that speculation to the parking lot. It does not serve anyone well to pretend that this request was made.

And I don't think it would be "routine" to ask for comparisons between the victim's DNA and family members' DNA. You would ask for ITEMS to be checked FOR the DNA of various family members--but why compare DNA BETWEEN family members? Not too many reasons this would be requested.

Hi have tried to search this entire thread, all of the media outlets, and also the official documents sticky. I cannot find pages 3121-3133. Can anyone help??? Pretty Please!

Curious, has anyone figured up the dates that the defense should be getting more documents from the SA?
I can't find the post with the motions that were listed earlier with the amount of days given for each one..
I sure hope it is soon...its time for another dump!

Hi have tried to search this entire thread, all of the media outlets, and also the official documents sticky. I cannot find pages 3121-3133. Can anyone help??? Pretty Please!
I just had a look and I failed so far. I can't find 3134 - 3142 either.

I found some pages I did not have. Seems different links have slightly different content. nine pages that I did not have were at the front end of 40 pages I did have. So I found 3134 - 3142

STILL MISSING PAGES: 3121 - 3133.

Anyone?

Having debated the contents of the 21st and 22nd document releases:

Articles from remains site. Listed and description released. (may or may not be all inclusive)

Black Plastic Garbage Bag - Colour of ties, if any, not given.

"Cloth Laundry Hamper Bag" – Colour, style not given.

Duct Tape – Silver . Placed across mouth. Length, at least long enough to reach hair on either side.

Heart Sticker Adhesive Residue – Heart shaped. Size not given. Precise location on Duct Tape not given.

Heart Sticker – Found, at remains site. Precise location not given.

Toy Horse - Small plasic. No details given

Clothes etc“Within the bag”
- Pooh blanket
-Shirt Size 3T. Colour not given
-Shorts Size “24 months” White with vertical stripes. Stripe colour not given
-Small cloth Letters. Iron on type. Quantity and precise description not given.

Remains- Generally consistent with 3 years of age
- Skull. With attached "light coloured" hair. One tooth reported
- Teeth scattered over search area
- Bones within the bag and scattered over wider area
-DNA match to Caylee Marie Anthony.

I still think those items found ? Cant think my head hurts ! but the one of the Pink and White ?? whatever that is, plus the knickers which are either undewear or bather bottoms with polka dots that MATCH coincendentally ? I think not ? the BRA Or bather top that Casey has on in photos spread across the net (cant think where they are but will post later)
and the shoe and the bag with what looks to be a Cell phone..

I think all of that IS caseys and I think it has to do with what happened and I think it was dumped.

I think there might even be more stuff dumped elsewhere

I know, I always thought those panties really might be the same ones as in the photos with Iassen and the Lake Vaj friends, and I wonder what the rest of the items turned out to be, i.e. the thing that looked like a cell phone, etc. At the time back then the word was that they were deemed unrelated, but I always wondered if we might see them again. Though I guess none of it appears in the evidence docs, so I guess not. Also, the pink thing that resembled the towel in the one Caylee pic, found either at the same site with the KC lookalike undies or another site also found by volunteers around the same time. Wonder what became of all those. Also wonder what became of the cut up white hat of AD's that was in the trash at the A home and the swimsuit of Caylee's that was returned to Cindy by CS (or whoever it was who came along with AD and SD to the A home that night and brought the swimsuit.) I've never seen any of these in the evidence lists, so.... :(

I reading the search warrants again I noticed a possible error. It appears LE compared Casey's June 15 phone records when searching for a July 15th call from ZFG - private number where Casey claimed to have spoken to Caylee.

Of course we all know there was no July 15th call regardless but... FWIW there may be an inconsistency here. Somone correct me if I'm seeing this wrong please.

picture.php

:) you're right :sleuth:

Oh wow.. this is the first time I've read some of those text messages and they are unreal. Like when J. Grund texted her back and said: 32 days is that a misprint or someone else texted back: is this a joke i've had lunch with you since then and you didn't mention it (not exact wording). WOW WOW! Her poor friends & family!! What a thing to be caught up in.

It was interesting how JG started his text with, "I don't know what's happening, but....." something like that.

I thought the way ID and AD's texts (the final ones) were almost verbatim, they both sent two texts, one right after the other, and both lines were almost verbatim, was kind of interesting. IIRC

All document request times are up. There was no deadline more than 30 days from the hearing date. January 8? was it?

I would have to read the search warrants again to comment on the typos.

I know, I always thought those panties really might be the same ones in the photos with ID, and I wonder what the rest of the items turned out to be, i.e. the thing that looked like a cell phone, etc. At the time back then the word was that they were deemed unrelated, but I always wondered if we might see them again. Though I guess none of it appears in the evidence docs, so I guess not. Also, the pink thing that resembled the towel in the one Caylee pic, found either at the same site with the KC lookalike undies or another site also found by volunteers around the same time. Wonder what became of all those. Also wonder what became of the cut up white hat of AD's that was in the trash at the A home and the swimsuit of Caylee's that was returned to Cindy by CS (or whoever it was who came along with AD and SD to the A home that night and brought the swimsuit.) I've never seen any of these in the evidence lists, so.... :(

(bf by me)
Maddie still has Annie's hat. Maddie is the woman who took the Anthony's trash and went through it. So since LE didn't have it, it would not be on any LE evidence list.

Having debated the contents of the 21st and 22nd document releases:

Articles from remains site. Listed and description released. (may or may not be all inclusive)

Black Plastic Garbage Bag - Colour of ties, if any, not given.

"Cloth Laundry Hamper Bag" – Colour, style not given.

Duct Tape – Silver . Placed across mouth. Length, at least long enough to reach hair on either side.

Heart Sticker Adhesive Residue – Heart shaped. Size not given. Precise location on Duct Tape not given.

Heart Sticker – Found, at remains site. Precise location not given.

Toy Horse - Small plasic. No details given

Clothes etc“Within the bag”
- Pooh blanket
-Shirt Size 3T. Colour not given
-Shorts Size “24 months” White with vertical stripes. Stripe colour not given
-Small cloth Letters. Iron on type. Quantity and precise description not given.

Remains- Generally consistent with 3 years of age
- Skull. With attached "light coloured" hair. One tooth reported
- Teeth scattered over search area
- Bones within the bag and scattered over wider area
-DNA match to Caylee Marie Anthony.

Regarding the teeth being scattered about the area - is it typical for a decompsed/decomposing body to lose the teeth? I guess I just think of skeletons I've seen (mostly in scool-books, models, etc) and they usually have the teeth - attached to the skull/jaws.

So - does anyone know?

As anyone heard anything about the finger prints on
the duck tape and do you think any new Docments
will come out this week ?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members