2009.01 Document Release @ Any Moment Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Duct tape confirmed:

<snipped>

The material includes confirmation from a forensic report that duct tape was found on the skull of Casey Anthony’s daughter, Caylee.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18530020/detail.html

Just logging in for today. Uncooperative toddlers! LOL

I am anxiously awaiting these documents, but at the same time, fearful of what will be disclosed. Does that make any sense?

That is probably what she replaced from jcpennys. imo

Maybe. But if that were the case, she could just have easily have said "See, I have Caylee, I bought a blanket for her to use".

KWIM?

I never believed the Xanax connection...

TILL NOW!!!

Cold medicine? drugging your baby?

:furious::furious::furious::furious::furious:

Many people, uncluding babysitters use Benadryl. It's a huge problem.

http://www.legalaffairs.org/issues/January-February-2004/cc_janfeb04.msp

(snip)
Babysitters around the country have been caught drugging their charges to manage them. An Ohio babysitter admitted in 2000 that she gave Benadryl to her 17-month-old charge, who later died. And last year, a 2-month-old in Alabama died at a day care center after being given an overdose of over-the-counter cold medication. In response to the death of a 5-month-old under similar circumstances in North Carolina, the state recently passed a law making it a felony to give medicine to a child without parental consent. Parents in Ohio, Alabama, and Florida are pushing for similar laws.

I am anxiously awaiting these documents, but at the same time, fearful of what will be disclosed. Does that make any sense?

THIS is EXACTLY how i feel too!!! Makes sense to me...ABSOLUTELY!

:blowkiss:

Do you think they would release it if they had found any fingerprints, or would this be saved for trial?

Makes perfect sense Love.....pefect sense *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member