2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the very end of Ron's statement, when he says that he will believe she's alive until they find her dead (paraphrased), if you watch and listen very closely, that was not the end of what he was saying. That part of the video is intentionally cut at that point.
Sensationalism. Pure and simple.

Look at all the controversy that this one little show created. Now Ron is being seen as a liar by people that were on the fence before and all because a lot of people can't seem to distinguish between past and present tense. Ron is in the same situation I am in some ways. If I said that I never have done drugs, I'd be lying. If I say I am not doing any drugs now, I would be telling the truth.

This was an excuse for bio mom to rant and rave on the air and try to gain custody of her son, IMO. You can bet when she goes back to court, and she will, this tape will be played and she thinks it will work in her favor.
From what I have seen, bio mom and her family have already written Haleigh off as a loss.

So maybe we can remember her. What Ron said tonight was correct, for me, she is alive until they prove me wrong. Period. Let's focus on the point that everyone else seems to have forgotten. That point is Haleigh, not who did what to whom before she was born.
To find someone in the present, we must focus on the present. Or at least the time since Haleigh's birth.

Why do I feel like just this simple request is asking too much?

I am trying to catch up here, but I obviously missed something tonight.....I though both bio parents and relatives were working together? What changed so drastically? Was it GR stirring the pot?? again........
Yes. He just ripped them apart so badly it is beyond repair, but it was totally with the help of the bio mom's family. He didn't do it alone. (He did stir the pot tho.)

What that is is teh being tired...lol I went back and changed my post...it should have read ? "LE may let"....sorry.

No problem. I'm getting ready to call it a night myself. I thought that was what you ment but I am behind in watching all of the media and presser so I though I may have missed something.

I have wanted to say that. I know Great Granny was ready to bop him one good time. I was surprised he made it out of RC's camp. I think the LE did a good thing to keep him out.

Well,he did scurry pretty fast,I think he sensed he was in possible mortal danger.:thumb:

SS...Chad hes been on a few videos, but this was the first time I have heard him speak.

the first time without cryin that is....I saw him on an interview outside his & Crystals home. In the first couple days he was arranging to get down there , but he has other children himself that he had. Then we saw him that weekend at the vigils.

Yes. He just ripped them apart so badly it is beyond repair, but it was totally with the help of the bio mom's family. He didn't do it alone. (He did stir the pot tho.)

Why do I feel like the circus is coming to Florida again?????

when I broke my nose {hit in the nose with a softball when I was younger}, besides a swollen nose, I had 1 very black eye. Nose breaks, or severe impact injuries of the nose most often produce black eyes.

I had the same thing occur after slipping and hitting my nose on the balance beam during gymnastics. :blushing: Yeah, balance was not my strong suit. My right eye was black even though it made no contact with the beam.

I know that after watching all of these interviews I just want to go scoop up RJ and bring him home.

I'll go with ya-poor little guy!!:sheesh:

GR's lucky he didn't get another broken nose after he went there to AMBUSH H's father..Bio-mom & her mom were hoping for TROUBLE but RC didn't bite..He didn't seem high on drugs & I think his "until she's found" comment can be taken more then one way..

I've noticed all along bio-mom & mom have done everything to point to RC & away from them..This agenda seems more important then H is MISSING! They come off as cold & calculating to me & I've trusted them far less then him (& even MC) from the start!

I'm not saying RC is squeaky clean, far from it, but neither is bio-mom who lost custody of HER kids & hasn't done a damn thing to get them back..How worried could she have been about them being with that monster of a father?..She said her daughter missed lots of school but didn't have a clue why.."I dunno" she said the first time she was asked..She didn't seem to know much of nothing until tonight..Now she's suddenly full of info!

There's also the CS she was ordered to pay but hasn't been according to court docs..She may or may not have a life insurance policy on H..I hope LE's not snowed by her & they've thought about following the $$$..They definitely need to look at her (did she get that poly yet?) along with RC/MC/SOs!

At the very end of Ron's statement, when he says that he will believe she's alive until they find her dead (paraphrased), if you watch and listen very closely, that was not the end of what he was saying. That part of the video is intentionally cut at that point.
Sensationalism. Pure and simple.

Look at all the controversy that this one little show created. Now Ron is being seen as a liar by people that were on the fence before and all because a lot of people can't seem to distinguish between past and present tense. Ron is in the same situation I am in some ways. If I said that I never have done drugs, I'd be lying. If I say I am not doing any drugs now, I would be telling the truth.

This was an excuse for bio mom to rant and rave on the air and try to gain custody of her son, IMO. You can bet when she goes back to court, and she will, this tape will be played and she thinks it will work in her favor.
From what I have seen, bio mom and her family have already written Haleigh off as a loss.

So maybe we can remember her. What Ron said tonight was correct, for me, she is alive until they prove me wrong. Period. Let's focus on the point that everyone else seems to have forgotten. That point is Haleigh, not who did what to whom before she was born.
To find someone in the present, we must focus on the present. Or at least the time since Haleigh's birth.

Why do I feel like just this simple request is asking too much?

:slap:

I think her attack on Ron was disgraceful. This is about HALEIGH! How is creating all this drama helping to find Haleigh? It isn't, period.

If she had concerns about Ron she should have taken them to LE and NOT Geraldo Rivera.

They probably won't stay to long...not a whole lot of extra curricular legal activities in Putnam county. That was totally in appropriate...I know! Good nite.

My grandmother fell down a flight of steps and banged her head pretty bad. She needed stitches. I have a picture of her with the bandage on her head and she has the two biggest shinners I had ever seen. Eyes almost swollen shut. She looked like someone had taken a bat to her face but she was grinning from ear to ear. Said her eyes didn't hurt a bit because the only thing she hit was her head.

..They need to look at her (did she get that poly yet?) along with RC/MC/SOs!

Amysmom:
Have there been any reports or have you seen Crystal say whether she has taken poly or not???

They probably won't stay to long...not a whole lot of extra curricular legal activities in Putnam county. That was totally in appropriate...I know! Good nite.

Or the money to be made.Night

My grandmother fell down a flight of steps and banged her head pretty bad. She needed stitches. I have a picture of her with the bandage on her head and she has the two biggest shinners I had ever seen. Eyes almost swollen shut. She looked like someone had taken a bat to her face but she was grinning from ear to ear. Said her eyes didn't hurt a bit because the only thing she hit was her head.

Oh my,bless her heart,that's so sad.

I just watched the show again at 1 am

the more i watch the more i am sure

IF Ron was has abusive has they say. I think he would of flipped

he did beg for his daughter safe return at the end

did the bio beg for the return during her rant on rc ?

I have to watch it again at 4 am to see it again

i will be sending a mo to address wont be much this is wrong in so many ways

The last statement he made I will belive she is alive untill they find her
He could not make himself say dead he bowed his head
this man is heartbroken

he made some mistakes maybe she should not of been involved with a 17 year old. but that does not make him a bad father.

The court deemed him a better parent and gave him cusody

if the bio mother though he was that bad she should of been on dcs door step everyday.

and if we judged every parent for what they did 5 years ago we would have dcs lining up to take a lot of kids
Welcome to WS!

You raise some very valid points. Where was she? She had access to all of Haleigh's school records because she was the mother. Why didn't she simply call and check up on her child? She doesn't know Haleigh, imo.

She was not an "active" parent when it came to paying for her end of things as indicated by the court filing charges on her the very day Haleigh went missing.

Now she has another child and who is responsible for watching out for this one? The father...her stepbrother? Her mother in the home? There is a reason she no longer has custody of the other two and I worry about the baby.

I thought the same thing about Ronald. I was waiting on him to go off. He didn't...until he he let his emotions go about his daughter who is missing and he wants to come home so desperately. This is the difference.

THank you, I needed that.

Well,that's funny,I said an old saying this afternoon about slapping the stupidity out of Crystal when she told about what Jr said and someone got onto me.It was just an expression,but she didn't appreciate it and I apologized.:slap: I think this is now my favorite smile.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993