2009.02.21 Geraldo at Large

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is GR still there? I was wondering if he would try to do a follow up, I didn't get much out of this except he was like referee at boxing matching ringing the bell for the fight to begin. Although I am curious to find out how each side reacts to this interview.

GR loves this type of thing. He loves to get a fight going and to get in people's faces. I'll bet he was pushing Ron hoping that Ron would end up busting his face so he could say "see, this guy is an abuser." I think it was great that Ron avoided loosing his temper and put his time on camera to good use. Someone said that Ron was in GR's face. It was the other way around. Everything GR said to Ron was like it was fact even though Ron denied it. I'm sure LE know everything there is to know about Ron. He has probably been straight up with them. He doesn't owe GR any explanations about anything.

I notice GR didn't get into Crystal's history that much. Did she start using drugs again after she had the baby. Why doesn't she have custody of the kids? I've heard her story and it sure doesn't ring true. If she is so afraid of Ron why was there a picture of her with her head laying on his shoulder? Why has she been staying on his property along with her mom and boyfriend?
All this was was a bash Ron interview. If Ron had done that to Haleigh's face the school would have legally been obligated to call CPS on him. Just a bunch of revenge talk in my opinion.

Does anyone have the link to where Misty went home,someone said her Dad looked upset,I think it was on youtube.

This isn't it, but it shows a section of Misty coming up the steps to her house, and her dad is there.
The video I saw was more than that, however, I was thinking he could have been upset because she was so far away from him and didn't run and give him a hug, and ask how he was feeling? I don't really know why he showed the face he did, as I don't know them or their relationship. ok, my disclaimer, and I will search for the one I saw tomorrow, which will really be much later today. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4hY6CpE8vM

One thing that was pointed out tonight was that we are not seeing Crystal's record because she was a minor at that time and it is sealed. He was with her at the time. It could shed a whole new light on his situation with any of those charges.

Fox's Shephard did interview with bio mom and grandma when this story first broke -- As soon as he introduced who they were, he commented that she had lost custody due to "substance abuse" -- neither she or her mom said a word to deny/verify the comment. Silence is golden??? Did anyone else see this??

I think she's setting the stage to get some sort of "emergency custody" of the little boy.

Except donations are supposed to go for the search of finding Haleigh and not to personal expenditures. I guess if people understand it is what the donations are for...it is fine...but if they feel they are donating to help find Haleigh...we have a problem.

I thought I read that it was called the Haleigh Cummings Family Relief fund...which would lead me as a donor to think it was for whatever the family needed it for. Some people live paycheck to paycheck, and if a paycheck isn't coming cuz your child is missing & you're not working, then you need the help.

Hmmm...I thought something was up on Nancy Grace when I saw the Haliegh donations # before commercial, but instead of one number they had Haliegh donations and then maternal-side donations. WTF. If it's all for one child --- It's one united. You set all things aside unless you TRULY believe that person did harm to your child. I guess the gloves are off. I figure that this was just to bad mouth R so that she could get custody. For me, it does speak volumes that R has custody and not Bio mom. I saw those pictures with Misty and the kids. Those kids looked so happy and so loved. They were well taken care of and I just get the feeling that she loved them. It's not like looking at Casey's photo's with Caylee...thinking...it's all about Casey. I saw pics where Misty looked like a mom who's kids wore better clothes than she did and nicer hair dos. I don't know about you - but that's the kind of mom I am too. One who's kids look like they stepped off the red carpet and me, waiting for my shower when the baby takes her nap!

This is a lot of pointing fingers and I think that R's family deserves props because they are honest without being accusatory. You can tell they want to believe Misty, but they also feel that if she needs questioned a million times than that's okay too. Nothing is certain at this point. I don't mind Bio being uncertain but she is just talking trash now and I feel like she should save it for Police. Bad mouthing ron doesn't help find her little girl. Talking to police and going out into the woods to search for you daughter helps find her.

Me either

I can't believe I actually stayed up and watched it a second time either.

However, I was intrigued by someone posting earlier about the man in the camouflage outfit standing in the background behind Crystal's mother.

He was so strange. Throughout their entire time on TV, he purposefully worked to make sure you could not se his face. He looked down, he looked around, he looked to the left, then to the right, he kept his head down with his cap down low overhis face - you never once got to see his face. Instead of looking at Geraldo or the camera, or at Chrystal or her mother as they were talking, he looked every where else.

Given that he was one of the 4 people standing with GR, not just someoe who happened to be in the camera shot, I thought this was odd.

too many pages to read but i'm going to say this GR just put RC, RJ, and the whole family life in danger.

I have 4 children to grown now but they had more bruses and bumps as kids it's not funny. My one son was kicked in the face by another child and broke his nose and the black eyes and he look worse then that picture of Haleigh.

I remember when GR did that to our troops and i had many great friend and a nephew in the us army.

GR is a waste of air!!!! Fox news need to take a look at this. They need to pull his Crap show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member