2009.02.25 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
The caller sort of rambled so it was hard to follow her train of thought, but I'm thinking perhaps she was implying... How can GA be strong enough to go search for Haleigh and give pressers, but not strong enough to give a deposition?

Exactly!! As well as speak publicly at the memorial in front of the media and on live TV. They can do that but cannot answer any questions under oath.

The Defense reserves the right to implicate ZFG and the A's don't want to damage that option. SONDI.

If LE can match the soil on her shoes to the soil at the Body site then that will prove she was there

I'm wondering though, how different will the soil be in the woods on Suburban from the soil down the street at her home?

I hope there's something more than a soil match. Body fluids or decomp would be ideal.

Kathy Belich says 'no fingerprints at all on the duct tape'. I wonder when they found that out? Have they asked LE about that?

Does this mean all duct tape found at the scene, or just A particular piece?

That's been my guess since I first heard there was duct tape found on the skull.

I've been thinking of it since I heard about the Pooh Blanket

Maybe,,,,, the Night of the fight Casey walked into her room & killed Casey & left in the middle of the night when George was working & Cindy was sleeping.

Maybe Cindy & George never even knew she left with her

Casey may have called the next day & said she was moving out

I think the fight between Cindy & Casey on the 15th is what set Casey off

What is this about LE thinking Caylee was killed in her room? Where did this come from?

I was wondering this too - I always thought she drove around in the car, don't know why but that is always what I believed.

Wouldn't Casey be afraid though of someone walking in? Someone coming home from work, something?
Maybe she took the laundry bag out to the car when CA was at work and GA wasn't watching her, like maybe he was in another room, in the shower, outdoors in the back yard, etc? Or maybe she did it when they were both asleep during the night and didn't come back to the house? MOO

GMTA Boston ~ that's exactly what I'm picturing. The body starts decomposing and seeps through the laundry bag into the trunk, so Casey then puts it inside the trash bags and dumps her in the woods. MOO

Do we know what order the bags were in? Was the body in a trash bag first, or a laundry bag first?

Well, I am glad that NG called them on their eleventh hour attempt to ditch the deposition. I surely hope they have shoes that connect to the crime scene, I wonder why none of the news organizations have not reported this before now ? I just hope it's the truth.

If LE can match the soil on her shoes to the soil at the Body site then that will prove she was there

I can hear KC now - Yes, the reason for the mud was I went there because it was a place ZG hung out and I wanted to investigate on my own.

The As better be hiding out inside their home...seeing that they're so fragile.

RUMOR ONLY - heard today on the video site from Sentinel that they were going on a cruise.

I'm wondering though, how different will the soil be in the woods on Suburban from the soil down the street at her home?

I hope there's something more than a soil match. Body fluids or decomp would be ideal.

I don't really know -

But your right.......Any kind of decomp evidence on KC's shoes would be much better than a soil match

IMO KC CA GA and LA (as it stands today with LA, might change opinion after Friday) are all full of nothing but "mis-truths" and don't care about innocent people - no one -- I truly think that they would knowingly let an innocent person take the rap for KC --- I am tired of all of them

I hope not.:sick:

Maybe she took the laundry bag out to the car when CA was at work and GA wasn't watching her, like maybe he was in another room, in the shower, outdoors in the back yard, etc? Or maybe she did it when they were both asleep during the night and didn't come back to the house? MOO

How does GA know what they were wearing when they left? :waitasec:

I can hear KC now - Yes, the reason for the mud was I went there because it was a place ZG hung out and I wanted to investigate on my own.

LOL

Yeah...Right after she went to Fusion & got a new tattoo

I heard something about LA, apparently his lawyer said if there is any media there Friday during his deposition he will have his client leave ? I didn't know they had that option !

So sick of the rules being bent. HELLLO!!!! I thought we all had to adhere to the same set of rules and laws. Didn't know certain people could make their own rules as they go.

How does GA know what they were wearing when they left? :waitasec:
He said he saw them leave, described what they were wearing to a tee, all while watching his favorite cooking show...and at the end everyone gives kisses and hugs goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant