2009.03.03 GA suicide note

I am not EVEN an A fan, but unless there's information in the note that bears on the case, I see no reason it should be released. (this is me being neutral and practical. :D)

I agree 110%.............

If it has anything to do with shedding some light on why his grand-daughter was murdered and dumped like trash, I say make it public.

You are so clever....ITA.

I also don't think it was a "real" suicide note, and I doubt the SA does either. They know far more about the "attempt" and things leading up to it than we do. I think they may have listening devices in that house.

You are so astute!! LOL
Listening devices?? I hope they do!!

I assume you wont' enjoy it because you think he is innocent of any wrongdoing and that his attempt was genuine?

If however, you believe it wasn't genuine (as many of us do) and he was covering for a child killer, and the note was designed to help get that child killer off the charges, and for no other reason, you probably wouldn't feel so bad, would you?

You should never assume.

I wonder if JB got his doc dump today and tipped BC off? When's the hearing on the note? Do we know yet? TIA.

Whether you like Chief Chitwood or not, there were a number of police there from Caylee's murder investigation....Police are no doubt obligated to call ambulances to deal with medical situations, at least in the country where I live that is the case and I can't imagine Americans wouldn't get the same treatment.

WRONG!!!!
I can tell you from personal experience after having taken a mixture of over a hundred pills washed down with alcohol,and slashed all over, I was taken to the hospital in a car, by a mental health team. No ambulance. (but then I had already been passed out for a couple of days and had regained consciousness)
Over here, if the cops are notified of a suicide attempt, they often call the mental health team as opposed to an ambulance. (Since those of us with mental health issues are viewed as attention seekers and a waste of resources.:mad:)

While I was in the psych ward with several other suicidal pts only one had been taken in by the ambos, because she had O.D'ed and was trying to walk into traffic and passers-by called them.
Otherwise its up to the mental health team- and thank god for them!

They should release whatever they deem relevant to the case, and only that.... unless they want to see the act played out to its tragic finale this time.
JMO

You are so astute!! LOL
Listening devices?? I hope they do!!

So far we've seen nothing regarding any telephone intercepts or listening devices...I would find it amazing if LE hadn't tried to get warrants for these things, but then again, I come from a country where it is relatively easy for LE to get those warrants, I understand it is much much harder in the USA.

I just read in the Orlando Sentinel article that the motion will be heard this week, not next. I believe Fox 35 said next Thursday...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...ny-george-suicide-note-030309,0,4875886.story
The couple's attorney, Brad Conway, wants Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland to stop the state from releasing the note as part of investigative documents that will become public in a few weeks. He requested a hearing for later this week, Conway said.

doc dump in a few weeks? Good grief!

You are so clever....ITA.

I also don't think it was a "real" suicide note, and I doubt the SA does either. They know far more about the "attempt" and things leading up to it than we do. I think they may have listening devices in that house.

I feel the same as you but would like to say, I think CA wrote the note.

Unless it is truly relevant to Casey's case, then it should be held private, period.

WRONG!!!!
I can tell you from personal experience after having taken a mixture of over a hundred pills washed down with alcohol,and slashed all over, I was taken to the hospital in a car, by a mental health team. No ambulance. (but then I had already been passed out for a couple of days and had regained consciousness)
Over here, if the cops are notified of a suicide attempt, they often call the mental health team as opposed to an ambulance. (Since those of us with mental health issues are viewed as attention seekers and a waste of resources.:mad:)

While I was in the psych ward with several other suicidal pts only one had been taken in by the ambos, because she had O.D'ed and was trying to walk into traffic and passers-by called them.
Otherwise its up to the mental health team- and thank god for them!

They should release whatever they deem relevant to the case, and only that.... unless they want to see the act played out to its tragic finale this time.
JMO

The Mental Health Team weren't police though, were they? Are the mental health team professionals trained in dealing with od's? If not, imo, if someone has od'ed or shot themselves or something, it is ludicrous to not get them immediate medical help....minutes can mean life or death.

And I must say, thank goodness you recovered from that....you poor thing. I hope you are feeling a whole lot better now.

I feel the same as you but would like to say, I think CA wrote the note.

LOL... I never thought of that...it wouldn't surprise me if it's got 3 or 4 different handwritings on it. There's got to be a good reason the SA is trying to get it into evidence in the case. I really don't think they'd do it just to embarass George. Why would they want to do that?

knowing that most everything eventually has been made public in this case - I can't fathom why GA would write a suicide note in the first place. I'm sorry GA is in such a vulnerable emotional state, but these people create more problems for themselves by doing stuff like this. I really hope he gets the help he needs, but if this note has relevance to the case, Judge Strickland is going to let it in.

LOL... I never thought of that...it wouldn't surprise me if it's got 3 or 4 different handwritings on it. There's got to be a good reason the SA is trying to get it into evidence in the case. I really don't think they'd do it just to embarass George. Why would they want to do that?
Yeah. That whole "They want to embarrass George," makes no sense. Sounds like Brad is just adding some special grief stickers...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brightshelby
Back