2009.03.05 More Discovery documents released in the Casey Anthony Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess we'll know what Lee's all worried about!

I can't wait! :D

Wow - is it new news that TonE's apartment got broken into while he was in Ny and his roomate's money was stolen??? I don't recall hearing that before. Surprise, surprise....!!

Wow - is it new news that TonE's apartment got broken into while he was in Ny and his roomate's money was stolen??? I don't recall hearing that before. Surprise, surprise....!!

I know, right? Did it even take you a second to think Casey probably did it? :)

I LOVE Doc. Dump Days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

What's with the red licorice thing? WTH?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-court-documents-030509,0,558721.story

The most interesting declaration was Hoover's account of an alleged incident involving red licorice at the jail between Baez and his client, Casey Anthony, as told to him by Dominic Casey.

"He [Baez] started eating on one side and you know, she [Anthony] was eating the other side so it looked like they were kissing through the glass or something," Hoover told investigators. "Yeah, kind of like spaghetti thing."

That's twisted... I.. I'm not sure I can digest that one.

Private investigator James Hoover also told Orange County Sheriff's Office detectives he was "concerned" over the close relationship between Cindy Anthony and private investigator Dominic Casey, as well as an alleged licorice sharing incident, much like the memorable scene in Disney's Lady and the Tramp, between Jose Baez and Casey Anthony at the Orange County Jail.

OMG! I'm speechless!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-court-documents-030509,0,558721.story

Per the Orlando Sentinal site...http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-court-documents-030509,0,558721.story
An interview with one of the private investigators who volunteered to work on the Casey Anthony case told investigators George Anthony had previously contemplated suicide.

Private investigator James Hoover also told Orange County Sheriff's Office detectives he was "concerned" over the close relationship between Cindy Anthony and private investigator Dominic Casey, as well as an alleged licorice sharing incident, much like the memorable scene in Disney's Lady and the Tramp, between Jose Baez and Casey Anthony at the Orange County Jail.
Hoover said George appeared distressed when the family spent a night at the Ritz Carlton in Orlando in Dec. 2008.

"They felt like they'd uh, thrown each other and Casey underneath the bus," according to Hoover's deposition of an early morning conversion between George and Cindy at the luxury hotel. "He had [been] contemplating taking his own life at one time."

The private eye also said the close relationship between Cindy Anthony and Dominic Casey made him "uncomfortable."

"If I was the husband and you know, uhm, I, I'd be concerned," Hoover said describing a meeting the Anthonys', Casey and Hoover had at attorney Brad Conway's office. "They [Dominic Casey and Cindy] were like holding hands...you know, run their hand up and down their arms."

The most interesting declaration was Hoover's account of an alleged incident involving red licorice at the jail between Baez and his client, Casey Anthony, as told to him by Dominic Casey.

"He [Baez] started eating on one side and you know, she [Anthony] was eating the other side so it looked like they were kissing through the glass or something," Hoover told investigators. "Yeah, kind of like spaghetti thing."

Jail spokesman Allen Moore said "there is no barrier between the two when they have their meetings." Moore added that the only barriers, as described by Hoover, are in a visitation room in the main facility, which has been out of use since 2003.

Moore said he had heard that before, but doubted its accuracy. A corrections officer supervises lawyer-client meetings through a window, Moore said.

Ummm... ewwwwww!!!!! This was discussed in the rumor thread. Looks like that person knew what they were talking about.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-court-documents-030509,0,558721.story

Update:
11:16 a.m. Discovery documents show that Casey Anthony's boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro went undercover for the Orange County Sheriff's Office early on during the investigation. Documents show that Lazzaro was fitted with audio and video surveillance before he met with Lee Anthony on July 29.

11:07 a.m. More than 1,000 pages of legal documents have been released this morning by the State Attorney's Office as part of its case against Casey Anthony.

Did anyone read this part. :shocked2: :
:snip:
"Private investigator James Hoover also told Orange County Sheriff's Office detectives he was "concerned" over the close relationship between Cindy Anthony and private investigator Dominic Casey, as well as an alleged licorice sharing incident, much like the memorable scene in Disney's Lady and the Tramp, between Jose Baez and Casey Anthony at the Orange County Jail."

This is going to be juicy. :dance:

... an alleged licorice sharing incident, much like the memorable scene in Disney's Lady and the Tramp, between Jose Baez and Casey Anthony at the Orange County Jail.

Now that's just wrong.

Wow it looks like everyone posted at the same time about the CA and KC juicy tidbits. LOL.

Hey, Jose...you got some 'splanin to doooooooooooooooo...

Really, makes me :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members