2009.03.17 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Patty's pictures of the twins...NL and the crew really need to go in on a photography lesson for NG. Birthday, Bosses Day etc...

I came in on the tail end of NG discussing the sales of a "Caylee" doll...can someone tell me who's behind the production & marketing of this doll?

Curious if it's sales are intended for the KC defense?

Didn't AL recommend him to KC?

I'm not sure.......

I know there were a lot of rumors floating around early on in the case but I don't know if we ever figured out how she found him (Jose)

Nancy now showing video clip of Rev. G talking about how Casey informed JG that he was Caylee's father and had suggested she be put up for adoption.

lol...........

How could she forget anything LP said...???

I wonder if there was a falling out or if she finally figured out that he was making things up as he went along

It has to be one or the other, IMO. I sure would like to know. It's strange that she has never mentioned his absence after he was a regular guest night after night after night. Maybe when Kronk threatened to sue LP, he also threatened the NG show.

Does anyone know if Casey knew Jose B. "Before" she was arrested?

Why did she choose him as her Lawyer?

JB was recommended to KC by another inmate at the jail.

Yep, she did!

Moving on to Stacy Peterson now...

My best guess is that Casey doesn't know who Caylee's father is...

How many men was she involved with that we know of?

Tony L
Tony R
Jessie G
The Cop
The Marine

Who knows how many men she was fooling around with when she became pregnant.

I'm sure whatever story she told her parents about Caylee's father was a lie to either gain money or sympathy from them

I agree.....

LP hinted at it on Nancy's show & then he came right out & stated it as "fact" on another radio show.

I'm so glad this rumor can finally be put to rest

As far as I'm concerned it also proves that LP is nothing other than a sensationalist who was just looking to keep himself in the limelight

I miss LP...he always kept it interesting. Some of the things that he said have to back to be true.

I agree.....

LP hinted at it on Nancy's show & then he came right out & stated it as "fact" on another radio show.

I'm so glad this rumor can finally be put to rest

As far as I'm concerned it also proves that LP is nothing other than a sensationalist who was just looking to keep himself in the limelight

And let's not forget the info in the doc dumps where KC herself claimed that LA came on to her sexually. No wonder the possibility of LA being the father was discussed. I highly doubt the FBI would run a dna test based on what WS'er's were saying.

That's really unfair of NG to throw that back on WS.

It has to be one or the other, IMO. I sure would like to know. It's strange that she has never mentioned his absence after he was a regular guest night after night after night. Maybe when Kronk threatened to sue LP, he also threatened the NG show.

That could be it....

He was really pushing the "Daisy Chain" theory around the time we last heard from him.

I think something happened between LP & Greta Van S. too.

During His last appearance on her show she seemed like she was trying to belittle him on live TV

It was right after Caylee's remains were found

It's hard to remember everything with this circus, BUT the stuff on her own show...Come on Nancy. LP has not been gone that long...These documents have been out for awhile now.lol

Playing clip of Biden on GR...Biden came out and said he mis-spoke. Ya...he sure did...oops

She just does not want to look like it was her show that said it first....lol

As far as Dr.Baden IIRC he was on greta before she had her girl crush on Palin and stopped covering Caylees case, I could swear Baden said it on her show about it being in Caylees hair. I remember us talking about it here or am I just crazy.....................LOL...........Anyone else remember this?

That could be it....

He was really pushing the "Daisy Chain" theory around the time we last heard from him.

I think something happened between LP & Greta Van S. too.

During His last appearance on her show she seemed like she was trying to belittle him on live TV

It was right after Caylee's remains were found

I recall that. Greta was attempting to get him to give a valid reason for returning to Orlando and continuing to insert himself into this case. The best he could come up with was that he was returning to have dinner with Rev. G.

And let's not forget the info in the doc dumps where KC herself claimed that LA came on to her sexually. No wonder the possibility of LA being the father was discussed. I highly doubt the FBI would run a dna test based on what WS'er's were saying.

That's really unfair of NG to throw that back on WS.

I agree......

She's making it sound like WS just pulled the idea out of thin air.

There were plenty of reasons why it was being discussed here.

I personally didn't think it was true but I can see why it became an issue -

Between LP's statements, Casey saying that Lee had come on to her & not knowing who the real father was

I recall that. Greta was attempting to get him to give a valid reason for returning to Orlando and continuing to insert himself into this case. The best he could come up with was that he was returning to have dinner with Rev. G.

That's right....

The entire interview gave me the feeling that Greta ws trying to "Ambush" him so something must have provoked it.

If NG had bothered to read the docs a long time ago when we all did, she would have known Lee wasn't Caylee's daddy. Geez. :banghead:

I know!!!!!! where is the bombshell????? breaking news???? :doh::doh::doh:
GMAB we all knew this stuffs weeks ago!!!!!:doh:

Nancy try to keep up This site is weeks ahead of you...................:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads