2009.03.19 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
My own experience is if the injury happens at school, the school documents it and notifies the parents or guardian. If a child shows up at school with a suspicious injury, then it's required to be reported to DCF. IDK how it goes in Florida though.

Right that's how I understand it to work too. I'm going to have to go back and look at NG again Suzi, but she had some docs that were released to her in relation to that injury.

What we then had was the KP (CS's lawyer) suggesting that the injury reported at school was not the injury that Haleigh was seen for at the second ER visit. She said in a very around about way, that she thought that the picture showed a second episode of abuse directly following the fall from the monkey bars?

I'm not sure what she was saying...:) I'm confuzzled.

(respectfully bolded) That was really surprising to me. I got the impression she was saying that it falls within acceptable limits to bruise a child with a stick. :eek:

I think Asker has Nancy figured out. and we know her TH are there to agree with her.

It is my opinion that Nancy Grace would say and do anything just to keep "Ms. Neves" (as Nancy calls her dotingly) on her show on a regular basis. If that means sucking up to Ron or defending him on anything from soup to nuts to even possible child abuse it seems to me that Nancy is doing just that. I've lost a lot of respect for her. She isn't acting any more unbiased than GR is.

:clap::clap::clap:

Suzi any allegation of abuse if valid and should be investigated. LE is investigating these allegations. Common sense would tell us that Putnam County Sheriff's office has finite resourses (resources don't always equal money but people too, they only have five detectives working this case to begin with, I find that a low number myself IMHO).

As for the FBI would they be involved in the investigation of abuse allegations within that county?

Yes, the FBI would be involved in a missing child case and investigate everything that may have led up to and caused the disappearance.

Since most murdered children are murdered during an act of child abuse, I think it's standard operating procedure to look into that aspect and not a drain on resources.

I'm still in shock over this NG. I have stressed the need to be objective in this case, but what I saw tonight really disappointed me, as a viewer. She was so bent on shaming the bio mom and her lawyer, the lawyer had to repeat the timeline of school, bruise, photo at least four times.
Then, did I hear correctly? The photo did not show the level of abuse NG and THeads found actionable? There were no cigarette burns, severed limbs (I added that) AND I heard Eleanor say the photo NG was holding of Haleigh looked to her like acceptable discipline?
I knew NG was on a mission, but as a viewer who wants ALL the answers, I felt insulted. Especially when NG psychologist mentioned that child abuse can manifest into bed-wetting. I thought Nancy would recall what Misty said about having to wash the blankets the night before...nothing.
What a waste of an hour...huge waste!

Bolded by me

Nancys definition of abuse( bolded above) is TORTURE to me.:furious:

See Suzi I always appreciate when you post, so logical and direct! :)

It is my opinion that Nancy Grace would say and do anything just to keep "Ms. Neves" (as Nancy calls her dotingly) on her show on a regular basis. If that means sucking up to Ron or defending him on anything from soup to nuts to even possible child abuse it seems to me that Nancy is doing just that. I've lost a lot of respect for her. She isn't acting any more unbiased than GR is.
I dont see sucking up to Ron asking about a picture that Crystal and her lawyer says proves abuse. Especially sinse the child fell at school. Its personally made me have more respect for NG. Maybe there would be less people bringing this to national TV when the focus should be on the child thats missing.There a place for this and thats behind close door.

Tonight she reminded me of the portrayal of her on Passions, Grace Nancia...

My take on NG:

I can't believe that I actually watched her....She is going after Cystal's lawyer simply because the pictures prove nothing and it's taking the focus of Haleigh which should never happen. I won't go into my kids injuries however Haleigh's injury is being made such a big deal about. I predict egg on the lawyers face....

Crystal's lawyer: In it for the publicity. She wants to be one of those talking heads after this is over with. She's playing with the big people now and IMO way out of her element. She is certainly very pretty.

Mark K: Very angry with her and Crystal..very. I have never seen him this angry. IMO they should listen to him.

Other people: Same lines as Mark K. I don't even think that the reporter believes this. He was neutral for both sides. He talked with Ron. Was very positive about what Ron told him.

My Thoughts: What in the h**l are these people thinking??? Jr is in no more danger today than he was 6 months ago! Oh wait, his MOM put him on national TV and let the world know that Jr saw who took his sissy. Why take the focus off from finding Haliegh? From many of the blogs I have read today, this is not looking too good for Crystal's side. Crystal needs to get rid of these people "helping" her!

This case isn't about Ron and Crystal! It's about Haleigh! But because of the antics of the parents that is being lost....sad actually :(

ITA It sure seems like when Donations start rolling in BS starts rolling out.IMO
Looking for Haleigh is what is important at this time .

Well I personally can't draw any conclusions based on pictures and second hand relating of stories through the media.

But here is what I do hope. That the allegations are investigated thoroughly and either proven or disproven. So we can either know that if proven that we need to add that into the reason Haleigh went missing. If disproven we can move forward and look for the reason that Haleigh went missing.

I also hope that once the investigation if finished the results are announced immediately in the media and NG can have a show on it then.

I dont see sucking up to Ron asking about a picture that Crystal and her lawyer says proves abuse. Especially sinse the child fell at school. Its personally made me have more respect for NG. Maybe there would be less people bringing this to national TV when the focus should be on the child thats missing.There a place for this and thats behind close door.

I agree and speaking about pictures where are any of the bio mom and the kids.I havent seen one has any one else seen any?Movies the mom took anything with mom and kids did I miss them?

PinkyPoo, I know you won't agree with this but they are looking for Haleigh. The mother obviously thinks that the father, and/or the father's girlfriend might have killed Haleigh. They have reason to think this in my opinion by their behavior. jmo

But she's also reporting that Junior saw a black man in black take sissy.

Right that's how I understand it to work too. I'm going to have to go back and look at NG again Suzi, but she had some docs that were released to her in relation to that injury.

What we then had was the KP (CS's lawyer) suggesting that the injury reported at school was not the injury that Haleigh was seen for at the second ER visit. She said in a very around about way, that she thought that the picture showed a second episode of abuse directly following the fall from the monkey bars?

I'm not sure what she was saying...:) I'm confuzzled.

I understand that there is two alleged incidents. The minor one on 11-6 and another abusive one sometime before 11-12. If Ron took Haleigh to the ER or doc on Nov 6th, I want to see what that report says about the injuries. They many confirm a serious injury that first day even though the school wrote it up as being minor. A doc might find more than a teacher would.

My own experience is if the injury happens at school, the school documents it and notifies the parents or guardian. If a child shows up at school with a suspicious injury, then it's required to be reported to DCF. IDK how it goes in Florida though.

bolded by me

My daughter sat in the nurses office at school for 2 hours after trying to get a hold of me by phone one time after she broke her arm on the monkey bars. Then she was sent back to class with an icepack on her wrist. I saw the call on the caller ID and called the school and picked her up an took her to the ER.
That was almost 20 years ago.

I agree and speaking about pictures where are any of the bio mom and the kids.I havent seen one has any one else seen any?Movies the mom took anything with mom and kids did I miss them?
I believe there has been some home video's of the kids when they were with her. But I havent seen any with the mom in them. Doesnt mean that they dont have any just that they havent released any.

I wouldn't either, all by itself. Asking about something is cool. And I don't completely disagree with her.

But NG's bias is apparent throughout her shows - from which questions and how and to whom she asks them, to the clips and entire presentation. It reeks. :sick:

(I don't know why, but I can't stop thinking about the Duke Lacrosse boys. I guess it's because I can't get over how quickly she makes up her mind and digs into her position so staunchly. :crazy: )

You know I have alot of respect for Mark Klaus, however I think that he is not thinking about a very large glaring difference with his case and this one.......It did not take police 6 weeks to clear him. The fact that the police are not able to clear those closes to this child are disturbing and huge red flags. Why haven't the people that live in the house been cleared?

I understand that there is two alleged incidents. The minor one on 11-6 and another abusive one sometime before 11-12. If Ron took Haleigh to the ER or doc on Nov 6th, I want to see what that report says about the injuries. They many confirm a serious injury that first day even though the school wrote it up as being minor. A doc might find more than a teacher would.

I want to see both reports. I agree, that's the only way we can put this together, by looking at doc's reports along with the school report.

Well I personally can't draw any conclusions based on pictures and second hand relating of stories through the media.

But here is what I do hope. That the allegations are investigated thoroughly and either proven or disproven. So we can either know that if proven that we need to add that into the reason Haleigh went missing. If disproven we can move forward and look for the reason that Haleigh went missing.

I also hope that once the investigation if finished the results are announced immediately in the media and NG can have a show on it then.

This is where I'm at as well. I have no idea if there was abuse going on. But I hope it's looked into because it could be the reason Haleigh is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther