2009.03.19 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know how this works but could Ron have given permission for the school to talk to Nancy?

I thought that when I heard on NG about the school and the injury. That if the investigation shows that they did not report it, Crystal has a good civil suit against them. JMHO.

I teach and it is confidential information. I'm not saying she didn't call, but you are not allowed to give out any information to anyone other that the custodial parent without court papers. You can lose your license for that--maybe in a small town they bend the rules, but it is against the law to give out that info. I am very surprised that a principal would give out that info knowing that it would be broadcast nationally. That's like saying "sue me and take away my license so that I can never work in a school again." It's a very serious offense.

I worked in a school as well and I definitely see your point here. I guess I could see a small town school maybe splitting hairs on whether releasing that particular statement (no abuse seen) was actually confidential info since they weren't given information out exactly, just there was no info to give (about abuse)... don't think I'm saying this right. But anyway, I hear ya! I was a tad surprised as well.

Well heck I am still asking about the time line because they keep changing it.

I'm still in shock over this NG. I have stressed the need to be objective in this case, but what I saw tonight really disappointed me, as a viewer. She was so bent on shaming the bio mom and her lawyer, the lawyer had to repeat the timeline of school, bruise, photo at least four times.
Then, did I hear correctly? The photo did not show the level of abuse NG and THeads found actionable? There were no cigarette burns, severed limbs (I added that) AND I heard Eleanor say the photo NG was holding of Haleigh looked to her like acceptable discipline?
I knew NG was on a mission, but as a viewer who wants ALL the answers, I felt insulted. Especially when NG psychologist mentioned that child abuse can manifest into bed-wetting. I thought Nancy would recall what Misty said about having to wash the blankets the night before...nothing.
What a waste of an hour...huge waste!

Nancy had the er report as well so maybe Ron did give permission for Nancy to obtain the information.

It seems she's being very favorable toward RC and his family which would point to a stranger instead of somebody he knew harming Haleigh. MOO

I think I'll follow where LE is going with this over where NG is. And right now LE has a big problem with Misty.

I don't think she had heart problems. I know RJ had a murmer but nothing that I know of on Haleigh. Thanks!

I never once hear either family said that she had TS,just the new media.
I hear TN said that she was sick alot. but not that she TS. If any one have a link that the family said she had TS not media but the family i like to see it.

Jholi here it is it was posted today on the Media for today thread by Angelwhocares at Today, 02:52 PM

"The Putnam County Sheriff’s Office and the Department of Children and Families are investigating claims by the children’s mother that Ronald Cummings has beaten his son and also neglected the children repeatedly."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...ild_abuse.html

So when I heard the expert speak to this that article came to mind.

O/T but angelwhocares keeps us up to date with almost all the article released daily she's a sweetie :blowkiss:

Thank you, Kat! :blowkiss: I definitely hope they are being wise in their delegations of resources and not using that of the 5 detectives, at least. I can't stand to see what I saw on Jr and the explanation his dad gave, but I don't see it alone to be bad enough to divert those resources, either.

They needed to keep this private. :cool: I didn't approve of all the "It keeps Haleigh in the news" excuses for the wedding and honeymoon, nor do I approve of it as an excuse here.

I'm still in shock over this NG. I have stressed the need to be objective in this case, but what I saw tonight really disappointed me, as a viewer. She was so bent on shaming the bio mom and her lawyer, the lawyer had to repeat the timeline of school, bruise, photo at least four times.
Then, did I hear correctly? The photo did not show the level of abuse NG and THeads found actionable? There were no cigarette burns, severed limbs (I added that) AND I heard Eleanor say the photo NG was holding of Haleigh looked to her like acceptable discipline?
I knew NG was on a mission, but as a viewer who wants ALL the answers, I felt insulted. Especially when NG psychologist mentioned that child abuse can manifest into med-wetting. I thought Nancy would recall what Misty said about having to wash the blankets the night before...nothing.
What a waste of an hour...huge waste!

Bolding mine:

Yes I agree Lance, with your statment that I bolded. DCF decides what is abusive and what is not, not NG. But, I was frustrated in another reason, because in my own view this does take the focus off Haleigh (as well as the coverage on the wedding and etc.).

Let me say that I think that we should see NG interviewing LE. They have a spokesperson who speaks to the media, request an interview with him and ask about the dang case. The van, the RSO's etc... something!

I, personally, don't want to see NG take this new lawyer to task. I want to see some investigative reporting going on....to use KC's words "Come' on!" (with my fists clenched and my face pulled out of shape like hers too)

I was also shocked to hear the comment about the principal. IMO, It if is true, the principal should be disciplined. Parents have a right to expect that their children's privacy will be safeguarded by the schools.

It's also possible Ron gave his permission since (a) he trusts NG it seems and (b) the info didn't hurt him at all

Is it me or does NG have a hard on for CS?

It really surprises me actually that she is being so critical of CS & uncritical of Ron. Maybe she looks down on Crystal for losing custody? Maybe she thinks she didn't fight hard enough to keep her babies?? Or see's abused women as weak?

Maybe Ron beat all the fight out of her (CS)?? JMOO

This show stinks! What the hell is the point of this? LOOK FOR THE CHILD! These people can play this game some other day.....after they LOOK FOR THE CHILD!

I Agree... This takes away the REAL issue here Where Is Haleigh:mad:
All of this bad mouthing back and forth about NG is pure hateful.
Pure and simple don't watch if you don't have an open mind..
MOO:mad:

I hear TN said that she was sick alot. but not that she TS. If any one have a link that the family said she had TS not media but the family i like to see it.

I think it's mentioned in the Police Report from the night Haleigh disappeared. It's the last document in the Documents thread.

because if there abuse than maybe LE need to be look at ron and misty.
Ron is abuser that is clear on 911 tape. and what i seem of jr there is . so dept child service ok this. you can hit your kids with sticks and what belts.
and the talking heads agree:furious:

I couldn't believe it when one of her guests said of Jr's bruises that it looked like normal discipline to her (no exact quote). My mouth fell open. Wonder if she picked her child up at day care (hypothetically) and had a bruise like that one, and day care worker said they had disciplined him with a stick, would she do what she had to do to invetigate? We know anyway that NG is the perfect mom and loves her twins more that anyone on the planet. Don't know. :waitasec: Just wondering.

Keaska, the way it was explained on NG by the guy that's a former fbi something or another (someone here will know his name), is that the investigating agency only has a finite amount of resourses. That I understood completely.

Now, that agency has to re-task LEO to investigate these allegations and that takes resources away from searching for Haleigh. In that manner, I completely understand how it is taking away from the search for Haleigh.

If the allegations of abuse is valid, then they should be part of the investigation. I thought LE and the FBI stated that resources weren't a problem with this case?

I do not understand why they are more concerned with GETTING Ronald then they are with FINDING this little girl. :furious:

It seems to me bio mom is starting to get donations, after all this time she is just now worried about the kids being abused. Seems fishy to me to let the dad have kids for 4 yrs if you feel they are being abused.To me its just to keep money coming in, for such a concerned mother why didnt she try to get her kids back in all these years.School nurse would minimize injuries gotten from the schools monkey bars to cover their own behinds in a lawsuit.The marriage took away from the child but thankfully only a few days,hopefully this will not last long.I believe the mom sees an opportunity to cash in and shes grabbing it.

It really surprises me actually that she is being so critical of CS & uncritical of Ron. Maybe she looks down on Crystal for losing custody? Maybe she thinks she didn't fight hard enough to keep her babies?? Or see's abused women as weak?

I'm still going with the ratings war theory. Geraldo on Foxx has show definite bias toward Crystal. So now Nancy is championing Ron. Callous beyond belief IMHO.

I don't buy that. DCAF can handle this for now while they are focusing on their search for Hayleigh.

What I DO NOT get is that some people seem to think that child abuse has nothing to do with Hayleigh being missing. It very well could BE the reason she is missing.

Casey Anthony NEVER abused Caylee before that we know of and look what she did to her own little girl.

Thank you! That's my point exactly.

I don't think NG has a hard on for CS. NG has a hard on for any lawyer. LOL

She didn't act like this until CS's lawyer came on the show. FWIW, RC's Lawyers advised him not to come on tonight.

I guess they know they better come correct if they have a sit down with NG! LOL

I believe it was brought up and stated in the custody documents so I believe it is legit. (When they were talking about CS missing 12 dr. appts, I believe it was discussed at that point)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10