2009.03.24 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was kind of funny when the reporter was talking about Casey in court tomorrow and Nancy commented "I didn't know you were on a first name basis with her" and the reporter continued that there's the PI Casey, Casey Anthony, etc., it's confusing.

Maybe the reporter should just call her the "defendant" (like Chris Darden did in the OJ trial). :D MOO

Works for me.

Forensic entomologist on the phone with Nancy re: bug and plant growth. Experts can get the date of death into a window of time, maybe within two weeks to a month.

Nancy reminds him the date is been identified as in June. Two weeks in June are already ruled out since Caylee was alive until the 15th, so it would have to be the last two weeks of the month.

Talking about the botanist being able to pinpoint when the body was placed off Suburban through plant life, growth...identify down to a couple of weeks ?

Forensic entomologist says that the plant life and insects can date the disposal of Caylee's remains to sometime in June.

Attorney saying this is going to be a forensic case.

This is going to be a forensic case and everything is going to come down to air sampling and soil sampling.

Caller asking about xanax or chloroform being used over a period of time.

Expert: would show up in hair but not if used just once at time of death.

Caller asks about Xanax and if it would be found in Caylee's hair. Xanax over a period of time would show up, but not one over dose

Don't you know it ! I will be out of service when this thing begins...

Me too! Nothing is going to get done around here and very little is getting done the way it is. lol My house will be condemned before this case is over.

Marc Klaas - character issue will be brought into this case, and is incredibly relevant to the case.

Caller talking about Zanny the Nanny. Wants to know why the attornies originally blamed the Nanny and then began blaming the ex-boyfriends.

Caller asking how the Anthonys made the leap from Zanny taking Caylee to one of KC's former boyfriends (JG).

Attorney says the Anthonys have limited the defense position.

Caller talking about Zanny the Nanny. Wants to know why the attornies originally blamed the Nanny and then began blaming the ex-boyfriends.
Nancy's still talking about this and experts saying the defense has boxed themselves into a corner and options are limited. "Got to do what you have to do".

Nancy also mentions possibility that Casey's statements to LE would be suppressed at trial.

NG talking about if KC's lawyers get her statements about Zanny the Nanny suppressed then they will not be allowed at trial.

Yikes! NG says that if the defense gets the tapes of what Casey told LE about ZFG, the jury won't hear about the nanny unless it's brought out by witnesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419