2009.03.25 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Jose is cut out to be a trial lawyer -

He looks like a "Rookie" to me

Reminds me of a middle school bully I watched in action in my younger years.
As a matter of fact, if central casting needed a bully, well they've got a perfect characterization. I bet he would cry if he was cornered though. Oh I'm getting carried away. :cheerful:

One more observation -

is it my color on my TV, or is Baez' tie and pocket handkerchief also purple, matching KC's sweater?

(OMG if they coordinated their outfits, hahahaha)

It's not going unnoticed that she is & has been wearing Purple, Caylee's favorite color.

I think this is Cindy's idea:rolleyes:

I've been too busy typing to really notice! :D

You keep typing and we'll do the video observations, LOL! Keep it up!

And back to the lollipops - I just counted 4 separate pics that show Miss KC with a lollipop. Ugh.

Next flash of pics, I'll try to observe if others around her also have the lollipops.

JM said the biggest thing learned by depo is that the whole time this was going on NONE of the Anthony's ever talked about finding ZG or looking for a ZG !

That's so telling........

The Anthony's kept saying that they were looking for Caylee.

If Zanny took Caylee like Casey said you would think they would start by looking for Zanny

I'd swear something is going on between the two of them

If so Jose better find himself a good divorce lawyer because if he represents himself his wife will get everything.

snort! :clap:

OMG they are matching, the atty on the right needs to get in gear though...fashionable even in shackles and chains, who would have thought it possible ?

[snip]
Alex Sanchez: when the time comes, JB will be very well aware of his demeanor in the courtroom.
[snip]

The thing is, JB is becoming more and more arrogant in this case and thus over-confident. If he acts like this in the motion hearings then it will be a habit that will become harder and harder to stop.

JB may be aware of his demeanor in the court room at trial BUT I think JB tends to smirk and this arrogance will be his downfall.

JB is once again not acting in the best interests of his client and spats with the prosection are going to backfire big time. JB will bring the complete house of cards down for KC. Fini.

LP - money coming from the family, who got it from licensing fees

Caller wants to know if there are phone records of KC calling ZG.

Judge Strickland bypassed Casey's little hand written statement about Ashton being mad because she didn't sign a plea deal...

Nancy: did anyone ask Casey about her handwritten statement that the prosecutors were angry about her refusing the plea deal.

Mark H.: not brought up.

Caller asking about phone records on day Casey says ZFG took Caylee.

Mike Brooks: No records exist of any calls/text msgs. to a ZG at any time.

Anyone notice the number of lollipops in these party pics NG is showing?

Hmm, like lollipops passed out at rave parties? (can help so that the person doesn't clench teeth if taking ecstasy or other rave drugs)

I saw several in those pics. Other than that, how many of you adults sucked on lollipops at your parties? :crazy:
The ladies that go to the bingos take lollipops. They don't make a mess on the cards, I'm told.

Kirby Clements, a defense attorney, says that it is a problem that the Anthonys never asked their PI to search for Caylee.

Showing video of GA smiling & laughing with someone in court today. More video of JB sitting at table smirking, Casey sitting at defense table.

I'd swear something is going on between the two of them

If so Jose better find himself a good divorce lawyer because if he represents himself his wife will get everything.
What do they have to get?

Does anyone else think that Jose B. always seems to have an "arrogant & smug" look on his face?
:yes: Yes!
He always has such a snarky, smirky, snarl!
He and KC are quite the pair, aren't they?

PI got a tip on the location of Caylee's body and did not call the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa