2009.04.02 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe ot----but wouldn't it be funny for JB to run with Paddy's (LP) "Daisy Chain" with Kronk and JB falls on he a$$??????????

Paddy is so sweet.

I still can't believe they would lie to cover up Caylee's death...I know there are bad people out there, but these people rank up there with the worst of them. They knew Caylee was dead and decomposing out in the woods, knew it and let it continue to happen. They let the person who knew where Caylee was, sit in their house, eat their food, not once demanding to know where Caylee's body was. They knew all this and continued to go on TV shows telling the world that Caylee was alive and being held captive. There is no punishment good enough, IMO, for what they have done !

YES...!!!

If George smelled the decomp how could she know what he would do?

She may have panicked & assumed that he might call LE on her so she speeds away & dumps the bag.

She may have had plans to bury it elsewhere but because of that incident she had to get rid of it quick

So much points to this being exactly what happened. It's heartbreaking. Poor Caylee.. my goodness.

Maybe ot----but wouldn't it be funny for JB to run with Paddy's (LP) "Daisy Chain" with Kronk and JB falls on he a$$??????????

Paddy is so sweet.

Could someone explain the "DAISY CHAIN" chain to me.. I was in the hospital for a few weeks when this was brought up and I have never been able to get it straight in this thick head of mine. Thanks..

I'm just getting online after watching NG tonight. I find it amazing that CA and GA's attorney has the nerve to say that KMC is not a reliable witness since she sold her story to the National Enquirer. Her story has stayed the same since the beginning of this case. So she made some money for her family, big deal. They don't have room to talk since they have made at least 3 $$$ figures for pictures of thier deceased grandchild so they can do who knows what with it. I have my ideas of what they are doing with it but since I don't have evidence or a link I will refrain from stating it.

If Kio is discredible, what the heck does that make KC? This girl has the biggest history of not telling the truth about anything for several years and has already changed her story twice about what happened. She takes the cake in terms of discredibility IMO and she has spent enough time in jail to just sit and ponder her next story or excuse that she thinks will make the most sense to get her off. It's no coincidence that the more time goes by, the more explainable her story gets for why she didn't report Caylee missing (ex: conducting her own investigation --> the "script"/threats-->whatever else she pulls next).

Could someone explain the "DAISY CHAIN" chain to me.. I was in the hospital for a few weeks when this was brought up and I have never been able to get it straight in this thick head of mine. Thanks..

KC told JB--Guard overheard---told Kronk (guard is Kronk's girlyfriend.
Jb told Lee---LA told Casey PI
Seems there was more but can't member-----whole firld of them daisys
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I wonder if they were laughing & joking during dinner?

Lee seems to think that the smell of his decomposing niece is hilarious....He laughs every time he mentions it.

Whenever I hear him talk about the smell and laugh I find that very disturbing. It makes me sick. Too bad that attorney couldn't have said to him, "I find it odd you think that you think the smell in the back of KC's car that was from your nieces' dead body is funny"

Seems like this is just now sinking into ya'lls brains this evening. We have known all these thangs for months. Is it just all flooding in all at once? I'm kinda flabbergasted.

Nancy's on again for anyone who missed the first show! :)

Seems like this is just now sinking into ya'lls brains this evening. We have known all these thangs for months. Is it just all flooding in all at once? I'm kinda flabbergasted.
No, we're just in step with Nancy's breaking news ~ from months ago. :D

The thing is I bet they wouldn't have ordered anything if they had to pay for it! How they got an appetite, even for free food, though, is beyond me unless they're as cold as the defendant. As for the expert who said they'd probably already grieved, I'd like to know when that was since it seemed to go into cover-up mode for Casey immediately. :mad: MOO

I believe the Anthony's found out where Caylee was around the time they sent P.I. Casey out to look for Caylee's body. Remember they were supposed to do an exclusive on Nancy Grace about the Meet and Greet and new sightings. That got cancelled.

Instead they did a press conference and the lady from kidfinders talked for them. Cindy was visibly shaken. She looked horrific. She didn't say a word. George got to talk.

Shortly afterwards NeJame quit.

And yes, after the Anthony's knew Caylee was dead they continued to go on national television and report Caylee sightings.

I still believe Kio even if she sold her story, everyone profitted from this horror.
And they will all keep profitting for years to come.
Imagine, we are only seeing the TIP of the iceberg!
The trial will be longer than OJ's..................
I hope CA shares a jail cell with her lovely daughter! IMOO

I believe Kio too.

Caylee was found right where Kio thought Casey would leave her.

Kio guessed where Caylee might be long before Caylee was found.

I think around the time they sent P.I. Casey out to look for Caylee's body. Remember they were supposed to do an exclusive on Nancy Grace about the Meet and Greet and new sightings. That got cancelled.

Instead they did a press conference and the lady from kidfinders talked for them. Cindy was visibly shaken. She looked horrific. She didn't say a word. George got to talk.

Shortly afterwards NeJame quit.

It all fits. Everything that happened, especially that interview where Cindy was almost falling off her chair her head was hanging down so low. Nejame had enough of that sick scenerio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500