2009.04.08 - Brad Conway under investigation by Bar Association

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Brad still under investigation by the Bar Association? :confused:

I'd like to know the standing of that investigation as well!

ETA-marla, I've been meaning to tell you how much I enjoy your pics and captions chica....sometimes a picture speaks louder than words and the ones that you capture speak volumes! :blowkiss:

This neighbor was often at the prayer vigils and yes Kronk and his co workers and his girlfriend discussed the case with the same obsession as the rest of the locals. Yes, his girlfriend works at the jail. Yes he admitted under oath he really really wanted that reward, he was on hard times financially. Yes, Kronk bragged to/discussed with his family he would find the body, even as far back as Thanksgiving.
Ok...now this really interests me.

I never followed much of the story around Kronk 'cause I wasn't sure I could be objective. There was always something about Caylee's discovery that didn't sit well with me. Is there a thread I can read that discusses what you've posted? TIA

This neighbor was often at the prayer vigils and yes Kronk and his co workers and his girlfriend discussed the case with the same obsession as the rest of the locals. Yes, his girlfriend works at the jail. Yes he admitted under oath he really really wanted that reward, he was on hard times financially. Yes, Kronk bragged to/discussed with his family he would find the body, even as far back as Thanksgiving.

Somehow I missed all of this. Was it in LE interviews in the last doc dump? I didn't read all of them. Can you point me in the right direction? TIA

I'd like to know the standing of that investigation as well!

ETA-marla, I've been meaning to tell you how much I enjoy your pics and captions chica....sometimes a picture speaks louder than words and the ones that you capture speak volumes! :blowkiss:

Just want to say I totally agree with you!

You know whiskeygurl, I've thought along those lines too. That Cindy and George and maybe Lee too, knew where the body was. But, if they could move it, without being caught, where the heck would they put it? I mean, really! Do they find another wooded lot or perhaps hide the body at home?
I'm sure they would seek to find the perfect spot so that little Caylee's corpse would never be found. I think they all felt that Casey would have a better chance of being found innocent if the body was never discovered.
So, there was a motive for the family to move the body. I know this is a morbid question but anyone got any guesses where Caylee would have been relocated to?

probably someplace like alligator alley. imo
:mad:

<<<QUOTE FROM RR0004...Yup...I do remember. I'm dying to know who was on the other end of that phone. Also would like to know if LE did tap the A's phone. What if this is all tied together? What if DC was acting on RK's tip and actually did find something?>>>

Good possibility RR! They may have wanted to verify it was there. It accounts for the behavior of all of them at the Ritz too. They knew it was Caylee....and they knew it for awhile...what they didn't know is that is was on tape...LOL.

<<<QUOTE FROM RR0004...Yup...I do remember. I'm dying to know who was on the other end of that phone. Also would like to know if LE did tap the A's phone. What if this is all tied together? What if DC was acting on RK's tip and actually did find something?>>>

Good possibility RR! They may have wanted to verify it was there. It accounts for the behavior of all of them at the Ritz too. They knew it was Caylee....and they knew it for awhile...what they didn't know is that is was on tape...LOL.
...and then there is the nagging fact that the As were on the other side of the country when little Caylee was found. What are the odds?

At that appearance, they had a tutor on public speaking. Friday was telling us about all that. Like---> she was shown previous tapes and told how to act soft---recorded a test run and showed the difference to her. I believe this. Don't think it had anythang to do with Conway. Cant wait for the LK show to see if she members her tutoring. LOL

I completely agree, they definitely were coached & reviewed themselves on tape. I hope John Morgan sends an Anthony info package to Larry King like he did with Oprah. Ha.

probably someplace like alligator alley. imo
:mad:

I'm surprised Casey didn't think of that, but it probably would have taken too much work for her to dump Caylee there & we know she's lazy (luckily!!). I was thinking the A's would have disposed of Caylee's remains in a trash bag then into a dumpster somewhere... never ever could have been found. :(

Ok...now this really interests me.

I never followed much of the story around Kronk 'cause I wasn't sure I could be objective. There was always something about Caylee's discovery that didn't sit well with me. Is there a thread I can read that discusses what you've posted? TIA

Listen to the entire interview, it is Yuri, Erik and Kronk and Kronk's lawyer David. This is after they had a chance to go over all of his 911 calls, interview the officers that responded, the pictures, etc. they had questions for him for clarification. At the very end of the tape David lets them know that Kronk will likely be giving a statement to the media and Kronk adds, "One has to eat!" I took that to mean he was to be paid for an appearance, do you? They were asking him to please stay out of the media before the trial. I don't know for sure how or why he did the things he did. Only he knows that. I think this was the most revealing of all of his police interviews though.

Is Brad Conway involved in a coverup?

I can't help thinking about Cindy mailing a teddy bear to the psychic. This psychic was supposed to be talking on the phone to DC giving him specific instructions while he was in the woods. That is his testimony.

The fact that Cindy is involved in the mailing should tell us all what is going on here. Cindy was the one who hired the psychic. Someone had kge of where the body was.
Brad Conway and Baez were in the office when DC went out searching to locate Caylee. I did not know that Conway and Baez were chummy.

DC got his lead from someone....and I don't think it came from the psychic's supernatural powers. Cindy may have told the psychic the facts about Suburban and the psychic relayed it to DC.

This puts BC, JB and the Anthonys in a bad situation. One or all of these had knowledge and were going to conceal it as long as possible.

And remember how CA refused to give LE anything that had belonged to Caylee for the purpose of the dogs becoming familiar with Caylee's scent? Yet she mailed a bear to an unknown psychic.:waitasec: I become more convinced every second that CA has known the score for a long time. Everything on her terms.:mad:

At that appearance, they had a tutor on public speaking. Friday was telling us about all that. Like---> she was shown previous tapes and told how to act soft---recorded a test run and showed the difference to her. I believe this. Don't think it had anythang to do with Conway. Can't wait for the LK show to see if she members her tutoring. LOL

The next thing we'll hear is that CA is running for office - Gov. of Florida - can they grant pardons?

The more that I learn about this case, the more I feel that everyone involved, including the attorneys, should plead not quilty by reason of insanity and greed.
they should all be slapped into next week ..imho

And remember how CA refused to give LE anything that had belonged to Caylee for the purpose of the dogs becoming familiar with Caylee's scent? Yet she mailed a bear to an unknown psychic.:waitasec: I become more convinced every second that CA has known the score for a long time. Everything on her terms.:mad:
what i guess i dont understand is why didnt they make ca give them something .. and i often wonder sometimes if cindy accidently killed caylee and casey is covering for her because she blames herself .. mabey im cuckoo mabey cindy accidently hurt caylee before they left the house and the injury worsened while she was in caseys care .. ? and she just fell asleep and died ? i dunno :(

I hate to hear that BC is under investigation by the FLA Bar. I actually think he has done the best any lawyer could given what he has to work with. I don't think anyone could control CA, but at least he has convinced her to stay away from reporters, stop giving interviews.

I am wondering if JB didn't file the complaint, he's the only one that I could see doing it, as he is afraid of what DC may have said about him to LE with BC there. IDK....it is just a hugh mess. :cow:

I like Brad, but he knew so much better than what went on in those depos. Wow, he was asserting things that were downright silly.

Nah...we deserve a small bit of happiness in this horrible case of a little girl, Caylee, who had/has no one but us in her corner. Enjoy away, MAMA! :blowkiss:

You know what they say --

Karma is a biatch.

If it's true that any of these bozos knew Caylee was there, and left her there, I'll just scream that they all be disbarred. How can anyone have a black heart like that to save a killer mother.

The reason being - they all know she is guilty, and she told them (not really sure who they are) where Caylee was and they ignored it, or tried to hide it.

It makes me sick, it really does.

You know what they say --

Karma is a biatch.

If it's true that any of these bozos knew Caylee was there, and left her there, I'll just scream that they all be disbarred. How can anyone have a black heart like that to save a killer mother.

The reason being - they all know she is guilty, and she told them (not really sure who they are) where Caylee was and they ignored it, or tried to hide it.

It makes me sick, it really does.

Are there any Federal laws that allow a parent to drop a child off to a local hospital, police or fire department if they feel they are in danger of hurting the child or just don't want the child, or are they only in certain states? There are so many families that would happily adopt these babies, when I first heard of the no questions asked/no charges pressed idea regarding letting the parent willingly surrender the baby I thought it was brilliant! Do any of you know about this and what we can do to bring awareness about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genepool48