24 A My Caylee is missing.
25 Q All right. So is it fair to say that when you
1 wrote this, your mind was that Caylee, in fact, was
2 missing?
3 A No.
4 Q So that doesn't mean -- my Caylee's missing
5 doesn't mean what it says?
6 A No.

I have to stop posting - my head just exploded . . .

Eh? I may be English and not American but..that didnt make a scrap of sense to me :confused:

Wait, CA thinks "Zanny" is Jesse or Amy? Is she saying what I think she's saying? Has she ever said that directly before? I knew she was trying to throw Jesse under the bus, but that's so...blunt...for an Anthony.

She may as well be holding the needle for the death penalty for her daughter. These two are doing their daughter no favors!!!! I cannot believe that KC's lawyers were not there! Them using the "perfect 10" example to compare this ZG with the imaginary one, was cruel and unclalled for and just loses any, I mean any, sympathy people had for them as grieving grand parents. To insult this lady who is actually JOBLESS AND HOMELESS OVER THIS MESS THEIR DAUGHTER MADE is unbelieveable! I am thoroughly digusted, and I want ZG's lawyers to raise the amount they are suing for. Once G and C and Lee get their book and movie deals, they will have plenty more than the 15k she is currently suing for. I always wondered why they picked such a low amount. Miss Gonzales said her little kids cant even maintain friendships over this, that the kids are mean to them. So it is not just her, it is her kids suffering, IN A SHELTER. If anyone wants to donate, they should dontate to her not the A's or KC to eat snacks!
I second this ! 15,000 Dollars is way too low, these video taped depositions make that point clear !

I hope Cindy is ready for Trial,the Prosecution will have a field day with her. After watching this they will be ready for her. And she better not slouch in that chair.

"I don't believe half of the discovery, because there are a lot of typographical errors in the discovery."

Please, someone make me stop reading this trainwreck! Please.

Haven't seen the depo yet, but saw a clip on CNN. WHY does CA insist on chewing her wad of gum like a barnyard animal? UGH!

Wait, CA thinks "Zanny" is Jesse or Amy? Is she saying what I think she's saying? Has she ever said that directly before? I knew she was trying to throw Jesse under the bus, but that's so...blunt...for an Anthony.

Yes has specifically told detectives this on video. I believe she's also included Ricardo in those claims as well.

"I don't believe half of the discovery, because there are a lot of typographical errors in the discovery."

Please, someone make me stop reading this trainwreck! Please.

Oh this is much better than LA's transcript with the voice recognition fiasco. At least this one you can figure out what the mispelled words are supposed to mean.

She is such I liar, she said it doesn't matter where Casey stays over at night, she is an adult. That is not what she said early on, and friends said that she would call and say Caylee needs to be home.

Re: the Zaneida in the room:

"She doesn't have perfect teeth. She's not a ten. Sorry, ma'am. You're cute, but you're not a 10."

Yes has specifically told detectives this on video. I believe she's also included Ricardo in those claims as well.

Yeah, I thought so. I just find it so hard to reconcile because on one hand she's giving a description of Zanny and is telling them about Caylee and Zanny's dog and says she doesn't have reason to believe KC's lying, and how they did research, and then she can just say "Oh, my theory is that Amy or Jesse is Zanny." I know I'm preaching to the choir, but none of this makes linear sense, and the defense needs to watch these depos and cancel the NDI defense NOW. Not later, now. Because dang. I'm appalled anew. Time had dampered the effect for me, I guess.

Oh this is much better than LA's transcript with the voice recognition fiasco. At least this one you can figure out what the mispelled words are supposed to mean.

LOL. No! That was a direct quote from Cindy. She can dismiss the 1,573,567 pieces of evidence and statements because of typos.

...one very bright WSer posted here the other day and Lee's ramblings were "Word Salad". Props to the author. Ah, Cindy...yet another master of the Anthony Word Salad. I am dying to see if she did the depo sans gum.

Wow. What a pair, Cindy and George. George is totally unglued, and in an evil, malicious way. Cindy is....malignant.

They thought THEY had it bad, being in a dep today. Poor Zenaida had to sit through two.

And poor Caylee. Poor, poor Caylee. She was doomed.

LOL. No! That was a direct quote from Cindy. She can dismiss the 1,573,567 pieces of evidence and statements because of typos.

Omg that's hysterical! I'll be glad when the workers are done on my house so I can sit and read without interruption.

the testimony of ga and ca today were about one thing. protecting KC. :furious:

I'm really confused now....does that mean she thinks Jesse and Amy are a "Perfect 10". How can they describe Zanny and turn around and say that Zanny is Jesse or Amy? My computer won't let me hear/see the video...I can only go by what I read.

Does anyone have a different link to the depo videos? The ones on Morgans site arent working. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419