2009.04.13 Unreleased Evidence: What Are You Waiting to See?

There are many, many threads about this. Try searching for them, it should be in the late 2008 early 2009 time frame.

We don't know exactly what type of ID, if it was an ID, was removed from the bag by the officer at the Anthonys in front of CA and LA. That info has not be disclosed.
I have read the many threads. I thought this was a wish list of what we'd like to see surface at trial due to unreleased evidence since, as you stated, this info hasn't been disclosed.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

I haven't read every post on this long thread, so I don't know if others have already mentioned this... but, I believe that LE knows who fathered Caylee, and that is one detail in this case that I hope is presented. I'm not suggesting that Caylee's bio-father had anything to do with her demise, but I think it is important information that I hope will be unveiled. jmo

I have read the many threads. I thought this was a wish list of what we'd like to see surface at trial due to unreleased evidence since, as you stated, this info hasn't been disclosed.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Oops, my bad. iirc, we all had lengthy discussions about this particular piece of info and the bottom line of it all was that it wasn't anything important to the case or LE would have given it to the SAO and it would have been released under the Sunshine Act as evidence. This particular piece ID was never identified as unreleased evidence. Hope we are on the same page now because sometimes I am and then I am not. :floorlaugh:

CaseyAnthony defense team informs court it has turned over more discovery to the state. Contents won't be made public today.

I wonder why? :waitasec:

CaseyAnthony defense team informs court it has turned over more discovery to the state. Contents won't be made public today.

I wonder why? :waitasec:

I read this on FB a little while ago. I am intrigued. Weren't the DT supposed to have given the state everything they had?

No. And that irritates me. The SAO sends the docs to JB first and he has the right to review it (two weeks) and object to any being released under the Sunshine Act.

JB held back a lot of docs. Like the CA interview with LE/FBI on July 29,2008 part 2 of three parts. We have seen part 1 and part 3. This was when the DT went to the Sherriffs office to examine the car and other evidence. Then JB had that phone call fiasco with Robyn or the other Robin, I don't remember which one it was. Then we never got to see or hear about the DTs discovery of the evidence at the OCSO. It all just faded into the background at that time. And the DT quickly shut up about it.

That CA interview is one I really want to read.
Yup...will we ever?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back