2009.04.16 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brain is fried, but wasn't the reason the A's changed the date they last saw Caylee was because LE brought it to their attention that there were photos (from the A's computer or cell phone?) of Caylee on Father's Day or do I have that totally wrong?

Correct but, was that an honest mistake or an intent to mislead that they were corrected on by the discovery of the video? However, once corrected the story stayed the same. I can concede there may have been confusion on the dates but it can also as easily be collusion or to distance from June 15 and get any incident away from the home, etc. Makes you go hmmmm?

I "thought" I did read a statement from a witness that saw her. Actually two of them. A man and his girlfriend or wife who saw her more than once that evening talking on the phone.

Where did I see it? I have no idea, but I am sure someone else read it too. Hopefully someone who keeps good notes. LOL

Hey Turbo,

There is a discussion about it here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82929

So far, all we can surface or recall is a tip (from the tip documents) for a sighting by motel parking lot in early July. If you come up with more, please chime in there.

I also remember LA stating to George that night (July 15th) something to the effect, "is this like the last time?"...which I always thought was referring back to the night of June 15th. George wanted to make sure Lee was there for a reason.

I've never thought of that. Interesting point. hmmm

Correct but, was that an honest mistake or an intent to mislead that they were corrected on by the discovery of the video? However, once corrected the story stayed the same. I can concede there may have been confusion on the dates but it can also as easily be collusion or to distance from June 15 and get any incident away from the home, etc. Makes you go hmmmm?

It very could be an honest mistake, but not by both Casey AND her parents. Right? :waitasec: Like I said, my brain is fried. I'm not sure I'm thinking clearly, but how could all three make the same mistake?

True but CA is more in our face and an advocate/protector of KC while GA is more affected, is cracking, is losing it and --- it was GA that KC wanted to speak to privately in jail.

GA wanted to be honest with LE but I think that was to buddy buddy and to know what they know, he wanted to be the first to be told. GA knows a lot about a lot of things.......

I'd be more concerned about the quiet ones than those who make a lot of noise.

Just trying to track with your theory here, CyberBorg.

Do you think then that the reason KC wanted to meet with GA was to tell him to hush in clear, emphatic terms?

OOOOOOOOH I get it-----duh-----wow------so true.

just read mamabear's "OHHHHHHHH" post in response to your post above...and a bell went off (I think) - you talking about "the fight" that allegedly occured in the home that night between CA and KC? Yeah..sorry...I'm a little S L O W when I'm tired.:crazy:

I also was on a spot about KC wanting to meet with GA in jail. At the time me and my BFF's thought that GA found Caylee in the tire well---that day and he threw her in the woods and that's why KC kept saying-----> are you kiddin???? If I knew where she was then I wouldn't be here.

So-----------they had the Script down for 8/9 and up pops lil Caylee on video on the 15.
She was saying----Please remember me? Don't take my sunshine away. Wonder if these "Thangs" ever think of the irony of that. And they have been taking her sunshine away ever since. Sickening huh.

I've always believed that CA knew that she had last seen Caylee on the 15th but that she didn't want to tell LE because she didn't want them to question her parents. She stated that she didn't want them to worry her parents quite clearly and even got angry with LE when they finally did...So, I think that she knowingly told them the 9th to try to avoid their connecting the visit to Mt. Dora...KC and GA followed along (each for their own reason).

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member