2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE *Rodriguez asked if Cindy regretted making the 911 call that could be used to convict Casey.

"She said, 'I don't regret it. I had to tell the truth. Casey thanked me for making the call immediately after making the call,' " Rodriguez said. QUOTE

I thought in that 911 call when Cindy was unaware they were still connected KC asked for one more day and Cindy said I have already given you a month. I don't recall hearing KC saying thanks, Mom for making that call. Unless it was way after....but I would think it would have been more like, "Well thanks alot Mom!"

I'm looking forward to this trial too. I want questions answered in a court of law. I want to see Casey squirm. Then I want to watch her start to cry as the guilty verdict is read. I want to hear the truth come out. What the heck happened to this baby? Why was her life cut short? Why was there a sticker on duct tape around her skull? Why?!?!?!?! Why was she triple bagged and thrown away?! She was a beautiful baby... so full of life.

You know. This case brings out such emotions from all of us here. Its unbelievable that we care more about justice for this baby than her own family does. Sad.

Anyway, done being OT.

I want the same thing...ANSWERS about what happened to Caylee Marie. But I fear that the narcissitic-sociopath will take it to the grave with her...and CA supporting her denial till the day she dies as well.Science, expert testimony, and a case thoroughly investigated and presented by the State will be the only answers we will get as to what happend to Caylee.....they are the only people that care about the TRUTH of what happened to her...and the JUSTICE she deserves.

IMO, a good PR person said to them that they needed to hold hands, stop chewing gum like cows, talk sweet and soft and try to get sympathy to hurt the jury pool.
Will it work? And CA wears green? kc shamrock color, trying to send message?
I didn't watch, just read here and saw a minute on news. But I like the name
"ALIBI TOUR" and who's paying for the vacation trips??? This has to stop, never saw them ask anyone to help find the 'real killer'.................Caylee is never really mentioned....just their perfect kc........IMO stinks big time!

JVM, "Extreme Makeover -- Anthony Edition"

I've had HLN on in the background for a couple hours and am upset about the clips of this morning's interview that they have chosen to air. Very sympathetic picture being painted . . . If anyone didn't know the background it's very possible these people would seem believable. That's why I don't like these interviews!!!

I have it on now and JVM is on Prime News and they are talking about it now and how you should have compassion for the Anthonys. JVM called the interview "Extreme Makeover - Anthony edition". She did say, as much as you want to have sympathy for them, when they open their mouths all sympathy goes out the window.

Should be interesting tonight.

I am as positive as I can be that someone persuaded Cindy to spend a couple hours with a professional "Media Coach" (possibly yesterday) in New York.

If I'm right, the coach sat her down and made her watch a video of herself where she comes off abrasive and unattractive. Then the coach showed her how to soften her voice and let a (sad) smile be present always when speaking. Sit slightly foward in the chair, no matter how uncomfortable that may be, etc. Then the coach videotaped her and showed her how much better and more attractive she appears when she follows the coach's directions. The coach also would have told her to dump the gum. Today is the first time I haven't seen Cindy chomping on gum.

Cindy obviously liked what she saw in the "after video" or no one, including God Almighty, could have made her follow anyone else's directions.

Once you've spent a couple hours with a media coach, (I had to do that), you can spot the subtle signs, the techniques. The change in Cindy is so abrupt and unprecedented that it can only be due to one thing, IMO.

Thank you for sharing from experience.

Whatever works, TG she listened to someone! It's the first time I've watched her on camera without wanting to put my own eye balls out. Doesn't make me believe her, but at least we're getting past self mutilation. Huge improvement!!

Is it going to stick when she gets upset? Is it too little, too late, after 9 mos of abusive Cindy?

I'll never believe a word out of her mouth, that LE can't back up with hard cold evidence; even if she started doing the hang mans dance and offered to turn states evidence with nothing in it for her except to wake up knowing she did the right thing. Hmmm, wonder if she's still having trouble sleeping?

JVM
Big News!
Conspiracy theory. KC protected family. HUH?!?

Not new to me or you
Guest saying this was out in July -

JVM still calling it new -sheeze

JVM is claiming that Cindy's statement that Casey was in fear for her family is "NEW"

There is nothing new about this

Cindy said a long tome ago that Casey was protecting her family

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Still reading this thread to catch up, but wanted to mention this if it hasn't already been. In the commercials right before the Anthony interview there was a commercial for Morgan and Morgan...hehe

:floorlaugh::clap::woohoo:

This suicide revelation Cindy threw out there today just makes me sick. First I don't believe a word of it, and for her to say this on Natl TV shows a new level of desperation, it's disgusting.

Casey's defense is going to be that Jessie G. killed Caylee & threatened to kill Cindy & George if she called the cops.

Jessie planted the evidence in the trunk..!!

Jessie made the chloroform searches on the Computer..!!

Jessie was really "Zanny"..!!!

I really hope they do go with this defense because it has ZERO CHANCE of succeeding

Cindy Anthony: I Wrote Suicide Notes
'Early Show' Interview Covers Death Penalty For Casey Anthony
POSTED: Tuesday, April 21, 2009
UPDATED: 4:20 pm EDT April 22, 2009

"George and I are living the same nightmare, but I don't know. And I can't judge George for certain things that he's done, you know? I understand certain things. I understand his suicide attempt. A lot of people don't know. I was there too. I wrote suicide notes back in end of July and August. No one knows that," Anthony said.

and

"I couldn't bear not having Caylee around and not knowing what happened to her. And I wanted, you know, I just didn't, you know, you get to a point when you miss someone so much, that you think life's not worth living," Cindy Anthony said.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19241873/detail.html

OH I can't wait till the trial....I forsee DAYS of diret from the State. And they will NOT get away with the crap they pulled at the civil depos, or they may find themselves in the pokey too.

IDK, I'm kinda thinking the state is going to keep it short and to the point and then get them out, unless it is to show all the inconsistentces. Which if that's the case they would just be showing over and over the A's can't be trusted.

They will have the sympathy of some jurors as Caylee's GParents. (Read VICTIMS) I don't think they are going to want them in front of the jury much at all.

Casey's defense is going to be that Jessie G. killed Caylee & threatened to kill Cindy & George if she called the cops.

Jessie planted the evidence in the trunk..!!

Jessie made the chloroform searches on the Computer..!!

Jessie was really "Zanny"..!!!

I really hope they do go with this defense because it has ZERO CHANCE of succeeding

I dare them...to quote CA, "go there, go ahead there!"

Cindy said she didn't think her daughter would take a plea deal to something she didn't do...talk about hanging on the bitter end, she is not going to EVER admit that her daughter was not "mother of the year" material...it must be pretty important to Cindy to have us believe that. Her daughter is sitting in jail looking at the DP and Cindy is still worried about her image. It's STILL all about Cindy. You couldn't keep a real mother away from her daughter, if she was sitting in jail facing such serious consequences, you couldn't keep me away from mine, cameras or not.

QUOTE *Rodriguez asked if Cindy regretted making the 911 call that could be used to convict Casey.

"She said, 'I don't regret it. I had to tell the truth. Casey thanked me for making the call immediately after making the call,' " Rodriguez said. QUOTE

I thought in that 911 call when Cindy was unaware they were still connected KC asked for one more day and Cindy said I have already given you a month. I don't recall hearing KC saying thanks, Mom for making that call. Unless it was way after....but I would think it would have been more like, "Well thanks alot Mom!"

Riiiiigght. I can see Casey saying thanks so much for calling the police on me for car theft, stealing, and oh yea, my missing daughter. Then they had a kumbaya (sp?) moment.:pinocchio:

Yes, true....but they have a MURDERED grandchild, they say their daughter is innocent, so why aren't they going crazy demanding that the real killer be found NOW?

Exactly!!! According to Lee CA came into the room asking KC "What have YOU done?" I would be pounding that question into her to this day. :furious:

It doesn't seem to bother them that they lost Caylee because of Casey, I just have a hard time with them having any feelings for her at this point.

I wish a Victims Rights Advocate, with alot of time & money, would "shadow" all future performances of the Anthonys & demand the same News stations give equal time to Caylee's spokeperson:furious:

Where is the voice for her & her rights??:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member