2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA & GA ought to keep their lying mugs off of the tv. There is no reason they need to be doing the PR circuit. Go find your granddaughter's killer.
JMO

They know that their daughter is responsible. They are just hoping that JB can come up with something in re: reasonable doubt. Fat chance. Then they can go on their lying, never face the truth lives.

I haven't had time to watch the interview, but I agree with previous posters that in hindsight Cindy, I'm sure, would NOT have called LE. The entire Anthony family would have just covered up Caylee's disappearance and murder. They all seem absolutely furious that society would want to punish their family member when they believe it's solely their responsibility for handling such matters. \
It also seems all that gushing about how much they supposedly loved Caylee was all just a bunch of hooey. It infuriates me how NO ONE in her family is demanding justice for her. In the end, Casey has won. In my opinion, Casey partly killed Caylee because she was jealous of her and the love she was getting from her family. She took the spotlight off of Casey. Although, I also think Casey killed Caylee because she was tired of being a mother and just wanted a carefree lifestyle. And I also think it was just icing on top of the cake that it would devastate her Mother. Bottom line Casey accomplished what she set out to do. She took back the love her family had for Caylee and now it's directed back to her. They tossed Caylee aside for Casey and I bet nothing has made her happier.

Bold:
I have thought this for a very long time now but while reading your post it pushed my mind beyond that thought. What would life have been for that family if they had covered up better!!!!!!!
Would KC have been chained to the closet floor-------fed little food with only water----sit in her own waste-------beaten daily-----have a shaved head---the list could go on and on.

I have always thought that she had plans to kill CA/GA. Seems like this household was a time bomb no matter which way they turned.

They know that their daughter is responsible. They are just hoping that JB can come up with something in re: reasonable doubt. Fat chance. Then they can go on their lying, never face the truth lives.

Yep ..

They'll let Casey rot in jail because the truth will come out at trial???

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight ..

she had alot of raw emotion / anger in that call to 911. One thing she can not change is the statement "It smells like a dead body in the damn car." Wake up Cindy, you were in the presence of the killer when you made that statement. Who else would put Caylee's body in the car? :behindbar

I have wondered also from time to time if CA had it all to do over again...if she would NOT call 911 when Caylee was missing, and she would have helped KC cover it all up.... I think she REGRETS calling 911. And GA... I think he would have been right there beside the both of them doing whatever they told him to do. That just my opinion and I may be altogether wrong, but... I don't think so.

Shame Cindy didn't give Casey another day ..
Who knows?

I just watched my recording. At least CA and GA acted more civil today. Its obvious they are trying to save KC, (and save themselves from more judgement).

In Cindy's own head, she thinks it's okay. Remember during her depo when she was confronted with a few of her conflicting statements her pat answer seemed to be: "That's what I thought then."

Cindy's going to have 2 "pat" answers.........one will be "that's what I thought then"...........and the other will be "I mis-spoke because I was so distressed and hadn't slept in days"........they'll be interchangeable.

In one of the articles I read ca told the interviewer that ga wasn't the only one who tried to comit suicide--she did as well (yes NG---ca does tend to put herself front and center!)--except kc talked her out of it and they prayed....isn't that kc a dear????? :crazy::furious::furious:

:waitasec::confused::waitasec::confused::waitasec::confused::waitasec:
H E L L O ~~~~~~~~~ If you are in fear ~ F E A R ~ for someone's
life... in danger.... H E L L O ~ ~ ~ Tell the person.....
W A T C H ~~~ OUT ! ! ! ! DANGER !!! L@@K Out !!!!

*** :woohoo:HIRE A BODY GUARD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

What are these people thinking.....:confused::waitasec::confused::waitasec:
:furious:

when someone *** Fears for their life ~ or the Life of another...
you seek ~~~ SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP !!!!
can you say.................... LE ~ F B I ! ! ! :bang::bang::bang:

Or else GO UNDERGROUND>>>>

P L E A S E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GA/CA get REAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes:
JMO
God Bless
jjgram
:rolleyes:

********** Perhaps you think I am Dramatic ! ?:clap:
Well.............. Yes I am..... Thank you .... I would be
even more so ... If My Granddaughter was/ Kiddnapped/Killed
and if my daughter was in danger/arrested/ accused of murder/
E T C............
I would be EVEN MORE DRAMATIC ~~~ BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I would be L @ @ K I N G for the REAL MURDERER ! ! ! :furious:

Good Post! But my question is, "Wasn't GA a retired law enforcement officer?" You would think he would know what to do or at the least whom to contact, if Casey had been threaten! I would think she would of gone to her family and told them immediately. Did this not cross any of the Anthony's thoughts? Any thoughts on this one sleuths?

What a crappy interview. They did not ask about any of the lies. This is why they took this interview~they could control it. And a free trip to New York.
I got up Early for this eeghhhh. We all know they believe she is innocent, they have lied and shown they do so what was new....that the defense is going to say she was so scared that she went out partying for a month and watched movies with boyfriend. So scared :behindbar She is "safe" in jail so keep her there.

And why doesn't the media ask these so obvious questions? I think Oprah canceled not only because it wouldn't be the first interview but because she didn't want to ask the fluff questions and let the A's control the content of the interview as would be required. Heck, why don't they just not even talk about the case, just compare CA's wardrobe to Michele Obama's. Maybe have her show her upper arms. If you are reporting nothing of substance, then at least make it about hair, fashion or something!

I have wondered also from time to time if CA had it all to do over again...if she would NOT call 911 when Caylee was missing, and she would have helped KC cover it all up.... I think she REGRETS calling 911. And GA... I think he would have been right there beside the both of them doing whatever they told him to do. That just my opinion and I may be altogether wrong, but... I don't think so.

That would mean KC would have had to tell her mother face to face that she killed Caylee and then IF she survived after telling Cindy that which I doubt Cindy would have taken it lightly, CA would have had to consciously decide to help her cover it up.

I just think that Cindy really didn't know what was going on and that last 911 call showed Cindy was scared Caylee was dead. I think once LE got involved and the media came rolling in - Cindy began to care more about saving face and became angry at what people were saying about her daughter that she began to focus on NOT giving LE or the media the satisfaction of proving her wrong and her daughter guilty.

She is all about wanting to keep what is HERS in HER control. Crazy that not once either one of the A's have said out right that they want to find who did this and make them pay for taking that beautiful baby away - NOT ONCE.

I noticed all of her "bling" too, I wondered about that (since she isn't working... and she's "grieving" and all).

You're right - she sure does have a LOT of bling. If you look at photos of her in the early days, she isn't wearing much. But now.....WOW! I can't imagine her going out jewelry shopping though - that's just unthinkable to me. Then again, she never fails to suprise me.

Best,

Cindy has done nothing but add nails to Casey's coffin from day one. Based on Cindy's behavior, I do not think the jury will have a hard time believing Casey was a cold, un feeling killer. Cindy & George have pretty much given the middle finger to LE & think nothing of not being truthful under oath. Regardless of how many interviews are shown, they say the comments are out of context. They said what they said & I think the interviews with LE speak volumes. It is crystal clear where Casey learned to lie & learned not to love. You can bet Cindy wishes she had never called 911 to flex her muscle with KC. I sincerely believe had she not & they discovered Kc had killed Caylee they would have found a way to cover it up or plant the body at a friends. They could have used this as a chance to educate everyone on what to look for, the signs of a breakdown to help save other children's life. IMO, their behavior has nothing to do with loving KC or believing in her. It has everything to do with this entire thing being just a messy incident that screwed up their life, let's just forget the entire thing. It is sad only strangers are advocating for Caylee. Cindy & George might have well just threw Caylee out like trash for all they seem to care. I hope they are charged for every single lie they have told & spend a very long time in jail.

Sure ~ I said early on, the A's could push this under the rug, welcome KC back in their house and lives as if nothing ever happened. They would allow KC to play the victim by pretending Zanny did exist and someone else murdered Caylee. Someone set poor KC up.

As far as CA and GA are concerned, I don't really care if they are prosecuted or not. My only wish is that in the future both are forced to return to the work place. IMO, this would be the ultimate punishment for both.

In one instance the A's say they want to be left alone. In the next instance they are giving interviews to anyone that will have them. If the truth was known, the A's really don't want this circus to end, imo. This circus pays well.

That would mean KC would have had to tell her mother face to face that she killed Caylee and then IF she survived after telling Cindy that which I doubt Cindy would have taken it lightly, CA would have had to consciously decide to help her cover it up.

I just think that Cindy really didn't know what was going on and that last 911 call showed Cindy was scared Caylee was dead. I think once LE got involved and the media came rolling in - Cindy began to care more about saving face and became angry at what people were saying about her daughter that she began to focus on NOT giving LE or the media the satisfaction of proving her wrong and her daughter guilty.

She is all about wanting to keep what is HERS in HER control. Crazy that not once either one of the A's have said out right that they want to find who did this and make them pay for taking that beautiful baby away - NOT ONCE.

In the same article ca was asked if she had to do it again would she....she repleid yes...she had to tell the truth:eek::eek::eek:---and kc THANKED HER---I want whatever meds they are on.....reality hasn't been all that pretty......:eek::furious::waitasec:

Caylee Anthony: Cindy tells CBS' 'Early Show' that she considered suicide but Casey kept her from it
Orlando Sentinel TV Guy blog
posted by halboedeker on Apr 22, 2009 11:40:39 AM

"Cindy reveals that George wasn't the only one who considered suicide. She did, too," "Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez told me. "She wrote several suicide notes. Then Casey came home for the first time. When they released her the first time, Cindy says they sat together and prayed, and Casey kept her from going through with it."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...dered-suicide-but-casey-kept-her-from-it.html

:eek:

Good Post! But my question is, "Wasn't GA a retired law enforcement officer?" You would think he would know what to do or at the least whom to contact, if Casey had been threaten! I would think she would of gone to her family and told them immediately. Did this not cross any of the Anthony's thoughts? Any thoughts on this one sleuths?

In my opinion this NOTION of KC protecting her family was drummed up by Cindy herself. You see her in one video taped jailhouse visit with KC inject this scenario into the entire mess. (Paraphrasing) She asks KC "if she is doing this to protect them" - KC ignores her and is adjusting herself and the sound or something - then Cindy says again "KC are you doing this because someone threatened to hurt us" - KC kinda lights up and you can almost see her thinking that that was a great excuse.

She then says something like - "I am trying to protect all of us..."

Caylee Anthony: Cindy tells CBS' 'Early Show' that she considered suicide but Casey kept her from it

"Cindy reveals that George wasn't the only one who considered suicide. She did, too," "Early Show" anchor Maggie Rodriguez told me. "She wrote several suicide notes. Then Casey came home for the first time. When they released her the first time, Cindy says they sat together and prayed, and Casey kept her from going through with it."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...dered-suicide-but-casey-kept-her-from-it.html

thats the article...thats the article....its all about ca......& making kc appear to be the wonder child....:eek:

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff - aint buying it. Can she just give GA the suicide attention - jeez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong