2009.04.22 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
back on about CA & GA

Watching and waiting.................

talking about the early morning show

saying KC wont take a plea deal

Showing excerpts from the Early Show this morning.

Cindy..."Casey's not going to admit to something she hasn't done"

Cindy..."Casey was afraid...She feared for all our lives"

On why she didn't report Caylee missing

CA saying KC was affraid when asked why she didnt report caylee missing...we know what kind of mother she is.....they didnt see any red flags

I don't believe that CA thought of commiting suicide! Not for one minute.

That is just to get sympathy! I do not believe it for a minute!:boohoo:

Mark Williams...............biggest bombshell was that Cindy said she contemplated suicide. Casey talked her out of it after praying about it. Cindy left suicide notes.

playing more from the early show

CA saying she understands GA and why he would want to take his life

said she missed caylee so much she thought life was not worth living

Private voicemail message from CA to LE, implicating Casey.

More video from the "Early Show". CA saying Casey won't ever take a plea deal because she's innocent. She says Casey didn't report Caylee missing because she was afraid. BC is sitting next to CA during the interview.

Mark Williams: CA finally revealing that she contemplated suicide, but Casey (when LP bailed her out) sat down and prayed with CA and talked her out of it. :boohoo:

Back to "Early Show" CA saying GA wasn't the only one who contemplated suicide, she also did. She missed Caylee so much and life wasn't worth living.

:boohoo:

I don't believe that CA thought of commiting suicide! Not for one minute.

ITA as I think CA is trying to garner sympathy from the public and jury pool.

I still think, if true, that CA's suicidal thoughts are the most darning proof that CA knew back in July/August...when she was having those thoughts. So she basically wanted to die when there was a possibility of Caylee being alive? Don't think so, not unless you know someone is not coming home.

Mark Williams says that CA contemplated suicide and that she and Casey prayed together when she was bailed out.
Why would she want to suicide if she was convinced that Caylee was alive and they had "leads/tips" that they were following that she was alive and sighted....wouldn't she want to find her grandaugher and clear her daughter?
More lies and spin...the suicide note drafts, if they exist IMO they are drafts after the fact.

Ellie Jostad............says the Anthonys won't talk about the 911 call in which she said it smelled like a dead body.

LP..............says George went into Casey's room and confronted her and Casey said, "Start acting like a father instead of a cop"

I really don't believe the crap she's spewing now.....If your granddaughter is MISSING, why would you want to kill yourself? She says she wrote suicide notes in July or August.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ81