2009.04.23 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pavers????
:clap::clap: You just might be right!!! MOO

Callers asking about Caylee being chloroformed, duct taped and could Caylee have died in the trunk of heat exposure. Dr. Perper saying possible. (well, duh!!!)

I wonder if she cut the Duct tape with something instead of tearing it off?

If she did then experts can match the tool to the marks it left on the duct tape.

Like the Knife found in her car perhaps?

Caller....

"If somebody is reading Law books that tells me that they are guilty & they are trying to find ways around the system"

Geroge did have a Pistol

Didn't LE remove it from his car early on in the case"?

The pistol was removed late at night a few nights after Casey was bonded out.

The Fox News webcam caught it all on video

BC lawyer looks bad. IMO to much stress.

Why didn't the court do something about CA walking out of depo?

After seeing CA/GA act no wonder their kids are wacko esp kc

Nice Father's day..........too

Like the Knife found in her car perhaps?

Maybe.......?

I'm guessing that it has something to do with the duct tape

Could be the knife in the car or any other cutting tool from the garage

:eek: How many guns did GA have in the house and would Casey know how to use them ~ and where ~ without a gunshot being heard?

The Medical Examiner did not say anything about a bullet the day she finally anounced it was Caylee's remains

LP..........serious confrontation between Casey and George in her room........Cindy and GA's friend, Jim had to physically pull George out of there. It was loud enough that people outside heard it too.

LP..........serious confrontation between Casey and George in her room........Cindy and GA's friend, Jim had to physically pull George out of there. It was loud enough that people outside heard it too.

:eek:

wow

Mark Klass says that it is up to the prosecution and the public to make sure Caylee receives justice. moo

The pistol was removed late at night a few nights after Casey was bonded out.

The Fox News webcam caught it all on video

Thats right.....I remember now.

Didn't he have it hidden in the Wheel well..???

OMG.....If the state is calling in a firearms expert could they have other evidence that we don't know about yet?

Marc Klaas: CBS interview is an attempt at damage control. The prosecutors & public will have to be the advocates for Caylee. Feels badly for the A's, have lost their granddaughter, possibly going to lose daughter to death sentence, but not a justification for what they're doing, just something people have to consider.

Sorry LP, I like you but.....I'd like to also hear it from the friend Jim
And who else heard? Names, I need names LOL

I've been watching NG and am just signing online here. I wish that there was some way that an ad lidem (sp) could be appointed for Caylee. I know they can't do it though. No one in this darn family seems to care at all about this little girl. They are just trying out trying to save thier granddaughter's murder. At first I felt sorry for them but they turned me off how they have acted and as they keep doing the media circle it makes me dislike them all the more. Someone needs to step up for that poor baby.

Just thought of something............was George's confrontation with Casey that was loud enough for people outside to hear the reason why police came to remove the pistol George owned?

Maybe LP or one of the body guards reported it and because of George's temper wanted the gun out of there for safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517