2009.04.23 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Medical examiner found a "Mark" or "Cut" on one of Caylee's bones

The Vet could be called to say it was not from an animal & the Tool expert could testify that the mark matches a Tool in the Anthony home.

Just thinking out loud

Are they working! LOL I think they are living off the money that they have made from all the licensing fees/ and or money from Kid Finders gives them. Sorry, they need to just go home and shut thier mouths and stop the gum chewing on national television.

Why on earth would they need a Fire Arms expert on this case?

Ballistics..?

Gun powder residue..??

I have no idea....I'm lost

I thought there were2 bullit casings found somewhere at the scene on Suburban. It was in the report.

IIRC, that was the incident when Lee was called to come pick up George. He left with Lee for a short time, then came back home. The camera crews were still set up outside at that time.

Was that the time.....a few days after Casey was bonded out, that GA left the house and went walking. A little bit later, Lee got in his car and went looking for him?

Wait did I just see "Brad moves out"? Oh no they have too many kids to break up!

And Dog was shot at?

You know if Cindy and George would try to talk Casey into taking a plea and telling the truth about everything that lead up to Caylee's death, Casey would get less time and a lot of people might benefit from the insight into this incident. Cindy and George would come away as respected Grand parent's, and they could devote the rest of their lives to helping others in Caylee's name. The way they are going about it, noone will win, not them, not Casey, nobody.

The Anthony family has a huge secret........lots of guilt.
If the strangling choking fight on Father's day went out of control,
could someone of shot baby Caylee?
Are they ALL in on this???
Is that what kc said 'don't worry I haven't told them anything'
Not seeing kc at jail
the speech to CMA "I'M PROUD OF YOU"...........LEE?????
My mind is wondering now.........

I thought there were2 bullit casings found somewhere at the scene on Suburban. It was in the report.

Really....?

I missed that....That would explain the need for a firearms expert

Maybe The state needs them to testify that the casings were "Old" and had been there for quite some time...Long before the body

I just don't think Caylee was shot

Night all....

Nancy's talking about ..."The Dog"

Not seeing kc at jail

I think we have to consider everything at this point b/c none of this is making any sense. At least not to me. moo

You know if Cindy and George would try to talk Casey into taking a plea and telling the truth about everything that lead up to Caylee's death, Casey would get less time and a lot of people might benefit from the insight into this incident. Cindy and George would come away as respected Grand parent's, and they could devote the rest of their lives to helping others in Caylee's name. The way they are going about it, noone will win, not them, not Casey, nobody.

Whose Kool-aid have you been sipping, Search??? Just kidding! :crazy:
But in a perfect world, your suggestions would be wonderful.:blowkiss:

Really....?

Maybe The state needs them to testify that the casings were "Old" and had been there for quite some time...Long before the body

IIRC, Dr. G specifically said that there was no evidence of trauma. Is it possible to shoot a 2 year old (this makes me want to throw up) without leaving some sort of mark on bone? Caylee was so small, her bones so close together...is this even possible?

Not seeing kc at jail
I have had the same thoughts, because it fits with their outrageous behavior...noone acts like this and this scenario would explain it...somewhat.

Just guessing here:
Tool expert = shovel or duct tape cut
Veterinarian = snake ?

Really....?

Thats why I never brought up that I had that picture/thought. I just couldn't get it to fit. I'm sure it was just my imagination running wild. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517