Casey: dead squirrels

JB: rotten potato

Well, duh. Anything but a body. :wink:

Where did this "potato" come from anyway??? :waitasec:

CA: "smells like a dead body has been in the da** car"

CA: "rotten pizza"

Next week it will be a rotten Apple......

I think Jose is just trying to minimize the evidence

Where did this "potato" come from anyway??? :waitasec:

CA: "smells like a dead body has been in the da** car"

CA: "rotten pizza"

JB's quote of the scientist at "The Body Farm" - decomp smells like rotten tater

LP...."The only time Anyone ever mentioned ZFG was when Casey told me the J. Blanchard Park story"

Nancy now talking with panel about JB and qualifications for DP trial, what chair he can sit in, etc.

Caller asking if A's are sticking by Casey, have they actively on tv searched for the "real" ZG?

Leonard: no discussions about looking for ZG. Only once mentioned in the house. Says GA told him "we're following some people around".

NG asking him if anybody polygraphed him. LP: "no but I hope they do me right behind RK".

Marc Klaas on now giving laundry list pointing toward Casey's guilt and A's inconsistent stories.

LP...............shaking his head........saying that he never heard any discussion of trying to find ZFG.

Marc Klaas...........pointing out what the prosecution has - running through lots of evidence

Seems Nancy's moved on to a missing teenager.

I'm so sick of people trying to dismiss the smell of poor little Caylee's decomposing body! How disgusting that they want to explain it away as "squirrels" or "pizza" or, now a "potato"!? Can't this baby get an ounce of respect or acknowledgement? It was Caylee! It wasn't squirrels, pizza, or a potato! It was -Caylee-! Her little body caused that odor--it is in this way, among others, that the murdered speak. I can't imagine how they can keep dismissing her in every way.

:furious:

When JB--CA--GA--LA (all ovem) see NG and other shows and lawyers and other peeps tell the facts and e-body seeing how we all think they are stupid. What are they thinkin? Is CA sittin there right now watchin NG and W/S? What "words" would she have to hear to make her realize that she acts like a _ _ _ <-----use your own word here-----------that e-body thinks she acts crazy. I just don't get it.

It's kinda like "Beating a dead horse"....

Cindy will Never "get it"

Everyone else is Wrong, Stupid or we just don't understand

In her mind She's the only one who "Know's Casey"

I think JB is trying to get his mug out in the public while he can. Since the Death Penalty is back on the table he may have to take 2nd chair soon. Also, since he is being investigated by the bar maybe he is worried about something. Just sayin!

When JB--CA--GA--LA (all ovem) see NG and other shows and lawyers and other peeps tell the facts and e-body seeing how we all think they are stupid. What are they thinkin? Is CA sittin there right now watchin NG and W/S? What "words" would she have to hear to make her realize that she acts like a _ _ _ <-----use your own word here-----------that e-body thinks she acts crazy. I just don't get it.

I dont think they care what we think. They have an agenda, thats all that matters to them now.

Speaking of which ~ whatever happened to the dead squirrels that climbed into the engine??? Where did he get potatoes from? :waitasec:

I think it must have been a potato pizza? :banghead:

Nancy now talking with panel about JB and qualifications for DP trial, what chair he can sit in, etc.

Caller asking if A's are sticking by Casey, have they actively on tv searched for the "real" ZG?

Leonard: no discussions about looking for ZG. Only once mentioned in the house. Says GA told him "we're following some people around".

NG asking him if anybody polygraphed him. LP: "no but I hope they do me right behind RK".

Marc Klaas on now giving laundry list pointing toward Casey's guilt and A's inconsistent stories.

Dammit-----now I know I am a multiple, cuz I have lost some time there for a few. Bolded was not seen by the one sittin here right now. I won't be able to member that til she comes back. Guess this is the reason I can't keep up. LMAO

Mark Williams................JB talked about the findings of the body farm, and says their results are not conclusive. The findings haven't had peer review and won't see the light of day in a court room.

The thing is, even if JB challenges the air samples as junk science and that hair too with the death band, they are more plausible given that Caylee was found murdered as well as both CA and GA smelling decomp in the trunk -- especially GA. Didn't the cadaver dogs also hit on the car? JB can challenge one piece or pieces but how does he address all of the supporting evidence?

I dont think they care what we think. They have an agenda, thats all that matters to them now.

OK---------I can see that---are you saying they don't have any pride---they don't have a conscientious---they don't have any morals and all the other "they don't have"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517