2009.05.07 Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait...

If Caylee was found in December, why was LP talking to RKs family in November? How did he even know about RK? And if LP had this info from RK's family before Caylee was even found, did he inform LE?

What am I not getting here?

I think that LP meant that he had talked to RK's family AFTER Caylee was found in December, and that RK's family said that before Thanksgiving, RK said, to his family, where he thought Caylee was and that he was going back there when the water went down.

Does that make sense? :waitasec:

And why is LP telling us now?

Kronk's girlfriend also works at the jail and at the water cooler maybe other things that were overheard were relayed to her. I'm sure we will see her deposed a couple of times as well as her phone records requested. Also Kronk's supervisor is one of the Anthony's neighbors, so they could easily have told him the kids used to hang out down there and bury their pets there. When he is under oath I am sure we are going to learn he was looking on purpose for the body, he certainly didn't just happen pee on the bag three different times. I think he saw the little tiny skeleton the first time, tried to report it, and had to try again and again, until someone believed him. I absolutely wish he had stayed with the body the first time and walked the police right up to it because any lies he gets caught in are only going to help Casey. I do not think he killed the baby, but I do not think he has told the whole truth and nothing but the truth about how he just so happened to find the bag. I know the jail guards could not help themselves but to listen in, and unfortunately for places like the Globe offering triple their annual salary, I wouldn't be at all shocked if some photos or video surfaces that LE forbid them to take, turn up. Unfortunately more careers are going to be ruined by the time this goes to trial. I hate to see that happen to anyone in law enforcement! Does anyone know if she is already on the list to be deposed (Kron'ks girlfriend)? To answer the direct question is LP conducting his own investigation, in a word: Yes. He has been telling us this for months about Kronk. I believe Nick and Yuri know precisely what Kronk did, when and how and some of those details have yet to be released in the discovery.

I like him too, Mama! He's a teddy bear.

But, he's also a tale-spinner.

I'd like to stuff a sock in his mouth. While giving him a great, big hug.

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members