2009.05.08 Nancy Grace

The reporter on Greta says that per her sources Drew is just happy as can be in his jail cell.

Some more of that False Bravado I guess :rolleyes:

ETA: Some more of that Sociopathic False Bravado

I'm going to have to catch the reruns of Greta & NG later 2nite. I pray that GJ will hand down an indictment for Stacy. I hope there's enough circumstantial evidence to support a 1st degree charge with her too. This man should never ever get out of jail.

I just feel terrible for all the kids. 2 different women/2 different families. Kids may end up being split up? Or does the oldest son now have guardianship? :( So awful when the kids are the ones that suffer the most when creeps like this kill the mothers.
I also feel sorry for the children ~ for the same reasons you've mentioned. I'm not sure what Kathleen's family will do, but it sure seems possible they may want custody of her kids. MOO

Jeff Gardere, PhD talking about GS statements about DP's coping behavior. He says it's the behavior of a sociopath. :clap:

Dr. Perper talking about autopsy report. First report was inconsistent. Crucial finding of bruises. Tissue samples should have been taken. Initially pathologist thought victim fell causing lacerations to head; injuries to front of body can't be explained by a fall, marks of assault.

Kathleen said in one of her letters that DP chased her around with a police baton, and her autopsy shows two parallel bruises on her shins as though she were struck with one blow on both legs by a baton. I believe this tactic is used by police to subdue a difficult perp, I hope this is one way they can connect him as being the killer. Another piece of the puzzle.

Kathleen said in one of her letters that DP chased her around with a police baton, and her autopsy shows two parallel bruises on her shins as though she were struck with one blow on both legs by a baton. I believe this tactic is used by police to subdue a difficult perp, I hope this is one way they can connect him as being the killer. Another piece of the puzzle.
Good point! It's really sad the first autopsy seemingly overlooked so much important evidence that would've been more conclusive 5 years ago than the 2nd autopsy after she was exhumed. MOO

I also feel sorry for the children ~ for the same reasons you've mentioned. I'm not sure what Kathleen's family will do, but it sure seems possible they may want custody of her kids. MOO

I don't understand why DP gets to say where the kids go & I hope Kathleen and Stacy's families get custody. But I have a feeling Kathleen's sons have been brainwashed for too long and they'd fight to stay with Drew's young giflfriend or the oldest son they're with now. Sooooo sad.

I don't understand why DP gets to say where the kids go & I hope Kathleen and Stacy's families get custody. But I have a feeling Kathleen's sons have been brainwashed for too long and they'd fight to stay with Drew's young giflfriend or the oldest son they're with now. Sooooo sad.
I don't think the girlfriend would have any say in the matter, or would a judge allow it. MOO

Hmmmmm New g/f looks to have put on a few pounds. Hope she is not preggers

I don't think the girlfriend would have any say in the matter, or would a judge allow it. MOO

Oh I completely agree... but on Anderson Cooper last night Ernie Raines said his daughter & Drew came to his house Saturday & told him they were getting married in June/July in Vegas. Lisa Bloom asked him if Drew was marrying his daughter because he knew the arrest was coming & needed her to take care of his kids, and Ernie said yes. Ernie basically said if Drew is in jail/prison he'll set his daughter up for life financially to take care of his kids. DP seems to think he’s still going to control everything even from behind bars... he's obviously controlling the gf with money & the promise of security for she & her own 2 small children. I hope Stacy & Kathleen's families get those kids. :(

Hmmmmm New g/f looks to have put on a few pounds. Hope she is not preggers

If she is pregnant we can be somewhat sure that the child won't have to live with DP, and hopefully will be too young to be traumatized by everything. I'm pretty sure that if she is pregnant the g/f's maternal instincts to protect her baby will come out big time, if they haven't come out before then. At least we know the girlfriend has a family that loves her very much and will without a doubt love a grandchild as well.

For all we know she is pregnant, she "woke up" when she found out and helped the police by wearing a wire. Didn't DP tell Stacy that he had killed Kathleen?

I just had a scary thought: you all don't think that DP is amping up the wacko behavior to try to do an insanity plea.

I may missed the discussion on this, but I was very surprised to hear that the new gf has two kids!! Did we know that? I heard the father say that she had given him two grandchildren. News to me, but then.....

The reporter on Greta says that per her sources Drew is just happy as can be in his jail cell.

Some more of that False Bravado I guess :rolleyes:

ETA: Some more of that Sociopathic False Bravado

Yes, he reminds me of Joseph Fritzl, in that way.

I hope that the legal system now will finally start making some major changes to recognize and help abused women, because thus, far, I don't see much progress. I pray that Kathleen will finally be vindicated for the torture and misery that DP exacted on her. DP I hope you get the DP.

Oh I completely agree... but on Anderson Cooper last night Ernie Raines said his daughter & Drew came to his house Saturday & told him they were getting married in June/July in Vegas. Lisa Bloom asked him if Drew was marrying his daughter because he knew the arrest was coming & needed her to take care of his kids, and Ernie said yes. Ernie basically said if Drew is in jail/prison he'll set his daughter up for life financially to take care of his kids. DP seems to think he’s still going to control everything even from behind bars... he's obviously controlling the gf with money & the promise of security for she & her own 2 small children. I hope Stacy & Kathleen's families get those kids. :(

If he's convicted, he'll not only lose his pension, he'll lose all the property and money he was able to grab because of Kathleen's death. Plus the family could sue in civil court for wrongful death. I don't think he's going to be able to set anyone up for like.

If she is pregnant we can be somewhat sure that the child won't have to live with DP, and hopefully will be too young to be traumatized by everything. I'm pretty sure that if she is pregnant the g/f's maternal instincts to protect her baby will come out big time, if they haven't come out before then. At least we know the girlfriend has a family that loves her very much and will without a doubt love a grandchild as well.

For all we know she is pregnant, she "woke up" when she found out and helped the police by wearing a wire. Didn't DP tell Stacy that he had killed Kathleen?

I just had a scary thought: you all don't think that DP is amping up the wacko behavior to try to do an insanity plea.

First, it would be extremely difficult to wear a wire around an ex-police officer, especially if she's sleeping with him. She doesn't seem sophisticated enough to be able to carry it out. Second, he didn't exactly tell Stacy on his own that he killed Kathleen. According to the pastor (Neil Schori I believe is his name), Stacy woke up and Drew wasn't in bed with her and she couldn't find him in the house. She called his cell phone repeatedly and there was no answer. She finally heard a sound downstairs and when she went into the laundry room, Drew was in his black SWAT clothing and was putting some women's clothing in the washing machine. He then told her that the police would be coming around asking questions and this is what she should say......... If I remember correctly, that was the scenario under which she found out that he killed her.

This plus the money angle was the reason Stacy couldn't be allowed to divorce Drew. He couldn't let her begin proceedings because if she was "out of love" with him, she would have immense control over him because of her knowledge. He just couldn't let that happen. Drew the control freak - still trying to control the situation.

It is so gratifying to see him in handcuffs - so gratifying.

If he's convicted, he'll not only lose his pension, he'll lose all the property and money he was able to grab because of Kathleen's death. Plus the family could sue in civil court for wrongful death. I don't think he's going to be able to set anyone up for like.

I think so too, he won't have much left of anything. And Kathleens' family already has a civil suit in the works that they said will be on hold until after the criminal trial. What bothers me right now is that he's going to use the money/resources that he killed Kathleen for as his bail (if he ever puts together enough) and lawyer fees. I wish they could freeze his assets as potentially ill-gotten gains.

Bold mine.

I doubt Chrissy will have any "maternal instincts" come out if she is pregnant...she didn't seem to mind moving her current two young children in with the alleged killer. :rolleyes:

I think so too, he won't have much left of anything. And Kathleens' family already has a civil suit in the works that they said will be on hold until after the criminal trial. What bothers me right now is that he's going to use the money/resources that he killed Kathleen for as his bail (if he ever puts together enough) and lawyer fees. I wish they could freeze his assets as potentially ill-gotten gains.

Not too many months ago, the courts gave control of Kathleen's estate to members of the Savio family. Drew fought this and when he lost control, took it to the next highest court, and lost there too. At that time, Drew was quoted as saying he planned on taking the matter to the state supreme court. But, that's never materialized. So Drew is in jail, and Kathleen's family now controls her estate. :)

Not too many months ago, the courts gave control of Kathleen's estate to members of the Savio family. Drew fought this and when he lost control, took it to the next highest court, and lost there too. At that time, Drew was quoted as saying he planned on taking the matter to the state supreme court. But, that's never materialized. So Drew is in jail, and Kathleen's family now controls her estate. :)

Thanks Leila, that is GREAT!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back