2009.05.13 Larry King Live

Status
Not open for further replies.
LK is actually sticking with some harder questions...go Larry!!!!

THEY TOTALLY read here...."i smell that smell in the fridge from sour food"....were'nt we talking about that yesterday??

ETA: Don't want to take credit for someone else's thinking....I think it was Mamabear that posted the thread about the fridge food? Please correct me if wrong. :)

Here we go with the smell again. CA: I smelled that smell in the refrigerator with sour food.

*bangs head on computer screen*

The comment of the evening by Cindy: "Casey was grieving the best that she could."

The smell in the car is no longer rotten pizza. Cindy says she's smelled sour milk in her refrigerator before too.

My head will be a bloody mess at the end of this interview from banging it on the dang wall. Hard. Multiple times. :banghead:

wierd....I think CA was trying to compare the death smell in the car to the "sour food" smell in her fridge! Whatever! Sorry...no one is buying it!

CA: Dancing was one evening. She (KC) could have been in shock. We don't have the whole story.

Larry asking about the odor in the car. CA again comparing it to her refrigerator with "sour" food. :eek:

Larry asking about Casey not reporting Caylee missing. CA: Casey was coping and grieving the best she could. GA: I wonder about a lot of things, I don't know what Casey was doing with Caylee when she wasn't home.

Larry mentioning the Fusian pictures again. CA: One evening. I don't know, she could've been in shock. She was there to look for clues to help her find Caylee. :liar:

Per CA-----KC was in shock when she entered the "hot body contest". I may have to go.....CA's is starting to frustrate me. jmo

Cindy says the smell in the car was like "sour food"? She's smelled it in her own refrigerator. Is she kidding?

There's no similarity between the smell of decomposing flesh and "sour food"!

Well, she's probably saying these things to comfort herself.

Cindy....

"Casey was out looking for Clues & people who might know what happened to Caylee"

On why she was out dancing

George wishes they could talk to her.

"Cindy: she was home , we talk to her."

What a duce.

This is too funny. Night club picture "she was trying to cope". By rubbing up against a woman and drinking? I can't stop laughing. This is the best comedy ever.

CA: Diary written in 2005 before Caylee was born. BC has the diary.

ETA: Now claiming that the diary wasn't released in discovery, that someone released it to the media and they ran with it. GAAAHHHH!!!

5 minutes ago CA: "KC wasn't doing anything weird. I don't know what weird is."

Now -when asked about going out, her behavior, "she was grieving, people do strange things when the greive."

Just one of the many inconsistencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member