2009.06.16 Issues w/JVM and Nancy Grace

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep, just delete your OP.

:wave: Chico!

Thanks! For some odd reason, I don't have a delete button on OP. Not in advanced edit either. I was able to edit the title of the thread to include NG. Hope that was okay.

(bolding mine)

Where did that come from??? :waitasec: Didn't he tell Greta way back last year that he was watching tv and they (Casey/Caylee) walked out the door?

Yes he did, but today he changed his story. That one reason why I think GA never saw KC and Caylee that day.

Lou Palumbo...........attorney...........says he thinks the parents (GA and CA) knew that their daughter had problems.

Yes he did, but today he changed his story. That one reason why I think GA never saw KC and Caylee that day.
I never believed it either for several reasons but now I know for sure he didn't! When recalling something that really happened, the retelling doesn't change. Now he's changed it to more like what may have happened the day before when CA took Caylee to the nursing home.

If George ate breakfast with Caylee, like he is saying now, at 7:30 in the morning, there is a huge chunk of time and activity left out of his story. From 7:30 to noon Caylee was there and awake and George mentions nothing about what happened during these four hours ?

:wave: Chico!

Thanks! For some odd reason, I don't have a delete button on OP. Not in advanced edit either. I was able to edit the title of the thread to include NG. Hope that was okay.
Thanks ~ I hope you don't mind we kind of added to it for the minimal amount of coverage NG had. :)

In GA's first told his story---he didn't mention breakfast either. I have seen "breakfast" mentioned here several times. Guess somebody been doin they homework. LOL

Lou Palumbo...........attorney...........says he thinks the parents (GA and CA) knew that their daughter had problems.

Yes, I think he said "severe emotional problems".

No argument from me. :crazy:

The CA and GA are spinning big time.

Why would George add on to his story like this ? Now there is a four hour time frame where Caylee was in the house with him, time he will have to account for, if he chooses to testify to this "breakfast at 7:30" addition. That's a lot of time.

In GA's first told his story---he didn't mention breakfast either. I have seen "breakfast" mentioned here several times. Guess somebody been doin they homework. LOL
I noticed that addition too. His first version made it seem like both Casey and Caylee first emerged from the bedroom just before leaving the house. :waitasec:

Why would George add on to his story like this ? Now there is a four hour time frame where Caylee was in the house with him, time he will have to account for, if he chooses to testify to this "breakfast at 7:30" addition. That's a lot of time.
I can't remember his exact words from the first interview about that day (6/16), but wasn't he asked if he'd seen them earlier in the day and he'd said 'no'?

Personally - I don't feel comfortable taking George or Cindy simply at their word - not after the inconsistencies in their respective statements given to the OCSO, FBI and various media outlets. It's a real shame. The truth is all that is necessary/required.

The logical extension after, "we had breakfast at 7:30am" would be "and then watched cartoons together until he mom got up."

I can't remember his exact words from the first interview about that day (6/16), but wasn't he asked if he'd seen them earlier in the day and he'd said 'no'?
That part I can't remember, but it could very well be. He was so specific about the food show and watching them head out the door, but now there are four hours there that he has spoken nothing about. I am having trouble believing any of it at this point.

The logical extension after, "we had breakfast at 7:30am" would be "and then watched cartoons together until he mom got up."
Exactly, something to fill up that time...I need to go back and look at cell phone records to see what time Casey started that day with her talk/text fest.

Personally - I don't feel comfortable taking George or Cindy simply at their word - not after the inconsistencies in their respective statements given to the OCSO, FBI and various media outlets. It's a real shame. The truth is all that is necessary/required.
I agree. There have been too many inconsistencies. And when that happens during testimony at trial the whole thing can be disregarded by the jury.

That part I can't remember, but it could very well be. He was so specific about the food show and watching them head out the door, but now there are four hours there that he has spoken nothing about. I am having trouble believing any of it at this point.
Actually it's more than 4 hours, if he's got breakfast at 7:30am and them walking out the door just before 1:00pm. More like almost 5-1/2 hours! :eek:

Yeah, what happened to the "I was watching the news, err, my favorite cooking show" He has never mentioned having breakfast that morning with Caylee before. It's probably a good thing, it will make him less believable to a jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member