2009.07.30 Document Release

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "mouse book" that is listed in the inventory, is this the one Caylee had at her Great Grandfather's ?

Could this stuff have been retrieved from the dumpster at Amscot ?

2500 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, Orange, Florida 32803

I believe that is the OCSO....oddly there is a Babies R Us there too. On google it looks like a bunch of different buildings in a plaza.

I have not had a lot of coffee yet, but does the first item listed on p. 6608 say "umbilical cord"?

could it be an animal's at the site? Just thinking out loud????
very unusual!

You know after reading some of Jesse's performance reports w/ the Orlando Police I feel a little down only because it may give the defense that opening to further pursue him at trial. I just don't want that to happen to good people.

This stuff was collected from 2500 Colonial Ave. on 3/19/09 - who lives there?

I'm reading this differently, Daisy.

Page 6607 is an in-house evidence report about items turned over by JB to Savage/Allen by JB.

The property report that lists 2500 Colonial is in the field marked location where property impounded. This report appears to be catalogueing the move to evidence storage.

Because it includes a forensic testing report also, I have to wonder if these were previously catalogued items that JB was provided for some defence 'testing'?

That is how I am reading 6607-6608.

Geez. 184 pages of Jesee's performance reviews. Poor guy. Someone please explain its relevance to discovery to me?

You know after reading some of Jesse's performance reports w/ the Orlando Police I feel a little down only because it may give the defense that opening to further pursue him at trial. I just don't want that to happen to good people.

I just feel bad for Jesse. The fact that he wasn't cut out to be a cop has absolutely nothing to do with Caylee and I don't see where Baez hopes to go with this. It's a shame that anyone who wants to can see every last thing that Jesse did wrong as a recruit just because of what KC did.

2500 W Colonial Dr, Orlando, Orange, Florida 32803

I believe that is the OCSO....oddly there is a Babies R Us there too. On google it looks like a bunch of different buildings in a plaza.

On that same page/doc, this address is also listed as "Location of Offense"

I'm pretty sure the 'umbillical cord' was the discarded stump from Caylee. Its has become more common for today's moms to save it as momento. I only got as far as first hair-cut clipping and the odd baby tooth. Never dawned on me to save everything. I guess if the DNA is still viable, it might come in handy.

Closing in on 400 pages of Jesse G.'s OCSO employment stint ... here.

I'm reading this differently, Daisy.

Page 6607 is an in-house evidence report about items turned over by JB to Savage/Allen by JB.

The property report that lists 2500 Colonial is in the field marked location where property impounded. This report appears to be catalogueing the move to evidence storage.

Because it includes a forensic testing report also, I have to wonder if these were previously catalgoged items that JB was provided for some defence 'testing'?

That is how I am reading 6607-6608.

I thought that too, but it's listed as "Location of Offense.:confused:

I just feel bad for Jesse. The fact that he wasn't cut out to be a cop has absolutely nothing to do with Caylee and I don't see where Baez hopes to go with this. It's a shame that anyone who wants to can see every last thing that Jesse did wrong as a recruit just because of what KC did.

ITA.

Especially when you note we're lacking Casey's performance reviews from Universal by comparison. :rolleyes:

I feel dirty reading all of the reports on JG. Goes entirely against my beliefs about him in regards to this case.

I'll leave it to you guys and will watch for anything relevant on his interviews only on the other threads. I'm not going to read them.

Looks to me like a list of items that LE collected to obtain DNA. Some people do save their newborn's umbilical cords.
I saved my daughters and put it in her baby book years and years ago.

WESH finally has a single page where they will post all 18 PDFs. Only five up thus far. Visit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member