2009.10.28 Joseph Jordan interview

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2436278/casey_anthony_case_search_volunteer.html?cat=17

In fact, according to Florida Today, Casey Anthony's lawyers claim to have found two witnesses that say that they there was nothing in the wooded area where the remains were found when they searched there.

Laura Buchanan wrote in her statement: "On Sept. 3, 2008... I personally searched near the privacy fence and worked my way towards, and then the spot, where the body was found. I did not notice anything unusual. I did not notice a strange smell. I noticed no buzzards, nor unusual animal or insect activity. It is my opinion that the remains of Caylee Anthony were not there during the time of our search."

Dr. Fessel, Do you believe the "two" witnesses were to be JJ and LB, that the defence mentioned?

Hmmm, I'm having trouble seeing all this proof that Caylee was placed in the woods after October....anyone? anyone at all? helllloooooo

From the time TM stated there was a depression in the spot where Caylee was found and him recounting the water standing and almost losing a 4 wheeler, I have no reason to doubt him. Caylee is where her mother disposed of her.

Dr. Fessel, Do you believe the "two" witnesses were to be JJ and LB, that the defence mentioned?

You know I am not sure. From the transcript I read I don't think JJ had contact with the defense. Searching more.

She was another TES volunteer. Interestingly, she interjected herself in the case and was trying to get JJ to go to JB's office. She claimed she was a Kentucky Law Enforcement officer (page 26).

haha what's with all these people?!?! And I'm abnormal. This is amazing to me!!

I have not read the interview yet, but I will say there were some posters that dogged and harrassed JJ and perhaps he is referring to them?

That is really sad if true!

haha what's with all these people?!?! And I'm abnormal. This is amazing to me!!

Isn't it against the law to present yourself as a police officer? Not sure what the law is in Florida.

That is really sad if true!

Don't feel to bad for him, he sent an email to the police saying Caylee had been moved into that area after they searched.

Somehow the defense knew about his theory too so he would have been a witness for them.

Not only that, but he also ILLEGALLY RECORDED an interview with one of Baez's investigators.
Not to mention that he was a rogue searcher. Not to mention that he inserted himself into this case very early on by contacting a number of different case related people. He also was interviewed by a number of different media types who were following the case, including quit a prominent spot on Greta's show.

Did he really ask GA if there was incest? I'm sorry but who exactly does he think he is asking questions of that caliber? I'm not judging who he is b/c I don't know him from Adam but that was pretty dang ballsy.

Did he really ask GA if there was incest? I'm sorry but who exactly does he think he is asking questions of that caliber? I'm not judging who he is b/c I don't know him from Adam but that was pretty dang ballsy.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...I CANNOT BELIEVE THESE PEOPLE WHO INSERT THEMSELVES INTO THESE CASES. It seems that some of these people show up again and again. GET A LIFE. I know, I've been glued to this computer for almost 2 years because of this dang case, but I would never, NEVER, NEVER call up LE or get close to the family...people I NEVER knew. I just think it is totally CRAZY. In fact, seeing from some of these interviews today that LE is well aware of the blogs and certain postings, it makes me leary to even post. You just can't make this stuff up.

I was pretty amazed as well. However, as I read through the rest of his interview, he stated he was affiliated with an organization that helps people involved with incest and sexual abuse (or something like that), so I figured maybe he just wanted to clarify that wasn't going on? (for example, he could have said, I represent an organization that deals with incest abuse and just for the record none of that went on in your household?) Does that make sense? Yes it was extremely ballsy to ask GA those questions. The detectives sounded pretty shocked as well!

Another question I have, was he on the phone when he recorded that conversation or was it in person? Did he break the law b/c he recorded a conversation with an investigator and that is considered confidential?

The State filed a Motion for Protective Order regarding an audio tape Joseph Jordan made of a phone conversation with one of the defense team members. In Florida, it is against the law to record without the knowledge of all parties involved. It is a FELONY!!!

Here is the Motion for Protective Order:

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21913645/detail.html

Its a two page PDF

*Crickets* Sorry, didn't mean to kill the thread...

I can't stop chuckling! I must be over-tired. Just wanted to let you know that you didn't kill the thread . . . I'm sure people are still trying to read & process all the new info.

Haha that took b@lls, no doubt.. but how many people just here at WS have discussed it, obbsessed about it, argued over it, heck even got banned over it? I, myself, have more respect for people who will say to your face what others only say behind your back.

I was pretty amazed as well. However, as I read through the rest of his interview, he stated he was affiliated with an organization that helps people involved with incest and sexual abuse (or something like that), so I figured maybe he just wanted to clarify that wasn't going on? (for example, he could have said, I represent an organization that deals with incest abuse and just for the record none of that went on in your household?) Does that make sense? Yes it was extremely ballsy to ask GA those questions. The detectives sounded pretty shocked as well!

Another question I have, was he on the phone when he recorded that conversation or was it in person? Did he break the law b/c he recorded a conversation with an investigator and that is considered confidential?

Okay even still what was he going to do if GA said "yes there was". Is he a licensed pyschologist? I just don't see what he was going to accomplish?

From what I get the converstation happened in the law office of his lawyer and Mort was there? I'm not positive, still reading. Taping anyone without their knowledge is against the law in Florida.

Haha that took b@lls, no doubt.. but how many people just here at WS have discussed it, obbsessed about it, argued over it, heck even got banned over it? I, myself, have more respect for people who will say to your face what others only say behind your back.

See, I on the other hand would never ask that question since no question is answered truthfully by these people:innocent:!

Just wanted to give my 2 cents on Mr. Jordan.
I can remember when the searches first started how he was very kind and very willing to get out there and do the one thing none of Caylee's family would do, search for her.
My understanding from these transcripts is that he was wrong about the exact spot early on and is why he made those statements about the body being placed there afterwards...
My own interpretation is that he did tell the truth about the water after he realized the exact spot..
I may be in the minority on this one, but fully remember reading about the work he did with the other site and I remember him being just as passionate about finding Caylee as we all were..
He did not insert himself into the case in the middle, from the start he believed she was dead and hit the ground searching...He is A OK in my book..
I would have recorded my conversation with the defense too...I know I would be breaking the law, but to expose their dirty doing would be worth a month or two in jail for me...least a voice would be heard for Caylee..

Isn't it against the law to present yourself as a police officer? Not sure what the law is in Florida.

I'd think it's against the law everywhere to present yourself as LE.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley
Back