2009.10.5 - Nancy Grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what the person's name is, I was more curious if it's somebody TN/RC know or just MC saying she was going away with a friend. All I remember was what the producer said, so thanks for confirming TN said the same also. MOO

I care who it is. This gets a whole new set of questions going in my mind. This friend does not work but her husband is wealthy? Do they have any children? Are they a couple that wanted a child? You see where I'm going with this?

I care who it is. This gets a whole new set of questions going in my mind. This friend does not work but her husband is wealthy? Do they have any children? Are they a couple that wanted a child? You see where I'm going with this?
Oh yes, I do follow you completely! I'm just saying the name isn't important right now because this friend may not have anything to do with Haleigh being missing. But on the other hand, being that Haleigh did go missing while MC was supposed to be caring for her, I agree, anybody MC knows should be checked out. MOO

I am wondering IF this friend even exists??? Maybe Misty has been done away with so she can't tell the truth some day?? After this last trip I started worrying that they may be setting Misty up to disappear at a future date. That first trip and now a second trip?? She was seen in Orlando during the first trip, so how convenient that she would go again? Everybody would believe it this time. Now they are turning on her?? Yes, to me it is as clear as day.

I hope this "friend" is wearing a wire and has video surveillance on her entire home.

Stranger things.......

I don't care what the person's name is, I was more curious if it's somebody TN/RC know or just MC saying she was going away with a friend. All I remember was what the producer said, so thanks for confirming TN said the same also. MOO

Well TN did say that this was a woman that Misty met recently. So that would make me think Misty didn't know this person before Haleigh went missing. In the same regard....I am not sure how big RC's family is but it would seem that if this woman was related to Ronald or in the "family" she might have already met them. I guess it's just to early to guess

You have to question anyone who would want to be friends with MC. I mean, come on, if you don't have doubts about innocence, then all the media frenzy would give you second thoughts about being anywhere near her. Unless, that is, you want more than 15 minutes of fame.

I can admit that Misty leaving Satsuma again stirs up some questions in my mind but as far as the part of your post that I bolded, I can certainly see why this person would want to keep her privacy. I would love to know who it is but do you really question why no-one said her name? To answer your question I am not certain where this info originally came from but tonight TN did confirm she was gone and with "a friend"

Perhaps it's someone her lawyer knows who has gotten to know Misty.

It's amazing that this WHOLE family is unable to hold ANY type of job. NONE of them are working!

IF RC is searching for HC and is unable to work as they are saying on NG, isn't he in direct conflict with PCSO who has stated they don't want ANYONE searching??

This is a shame...JMO

I'm sure it's virtually impossible for Ron to get a job at this time. No potential employer, no matter how altruistic they might be, would want to deal with the drama and the nutcakes that might negatively impact their business. I'm sure that, once this crime is solved, Ron will be able to find employment (assuming of course that he is not involved...)

How ridiculous. Misty is running around and leaving town instead of staying home with her husband and his child that she was so eager to be the mommy of. She's off with a woman with a rich husband that she met recently. Misty is a girl and a very uneducated one at that. What could she have in common with some woman. I hope at least that they are safe and not attorneys. Maybe they'll get Misty to boozing it up every night, get depressed, and talking.

TN is lying........again.

She is the one running the show...omg. I think she is getting addicted to appearing on TV. She knows exactly what happened that night. She knows where Misty goes and with whom she goes. The last time it was TN's boyfriend who paid for her vacation.

Come on...she is scamming us.

Just a thought. It seems to me everyone is so convincved Misty did/knows something. To get a fresh look at the whole mystery, let's suppose Misty really WAS innocent? Either was drugged, had used herself, or was naturally (for her) in a deep dead sleep/ But let's just suppose she really knows nothing. Where would we look then? Who would we look at? Maybe looking this way, someone will come up with an answer. Maybe we can still find out where Haleigh is.

Thanks willenfan for the thread, a gracious thank you to Panthera for giving us a close description of the show, as I didn't get to watch it. Big hugs for you two.

Again, I'm not shocked Misty has went somewhere. I hope it's for good reasons. I hope it's not someone using her, befriending her for reasons in-appropriate. I don't believe Misty is involved in what has happened to Haleigh. I believe TN and RC have a plan along with their attornies and possibly LE as to what they say and do these days. I make these comments and haven't seen the show video yet.

Ok, lets move on to Ron. Then who? Sex offenders? Next closest family members? Anyone with a grudge? I just think it needs to be re-investigated, as if from the beginning..but taking MC out of the equation. (temporarily). Who would benefit? Who had an opportunity? What could be a reason? (Money, someones silence, a debt, a sale-{children do bring money, sad to say}; revenge? a lesson? Who would have been able to do this? (Remember-assuming Misty was drugged or exhausted and honestly did not wake up). Someone knows, and if we are all focusing on Misty and she truly does NOT know, then someone is walking around with an inner smile knowing they have gotten away with it.

Ok, lets move on to Ron. Then who? Sex offenders? Next closest family members? Anyone with a grudge? I just think it needs to be re-investigated, as if from the beginning..but taking MC out of the equation. (temporarily). Who would benefit? Who had an opportunity? What could be a reason? (Money, someones silence, a debt, a sale-{children do bring money, sad to say}; revenge? a lesson? Who would have been able to do this? (Remember-assuming Misty was drugged or exhausted and honestly did not wake up). Someone knows, and if we are all focusing on Misty and she truly does NOT know, then someone is walking around with an inner smile knowing they have gotten away with it.

This is what I hope and pray for concerning LE, that they do these things and start from the very beginning. So far, Misty has not been the key, unless I'm missing something other than giving the evening details, times and going to sleep with the children. LE needs to work with her story, and see where that leads them. If it goes bust, and nothing, then that's an answer too.

I just don't think they have done this, but maybe since there are new eyes involved in investigating at the pcso, hopefully they may be doing just this thing. Time will tell, but not soon enough for me. LOL

Carmel, I believe the abductor theory. I also haven't ruled out Crystal and family. I'm a fence sitter, as no one has been one hundred percent ruled out for me.

Good point. If we consider(for the moment, for purposes of sleuthing) the possibility that Misty is not "involved" but rather lying about what SHE was doing before she went to sleep that night (or who she was with) and we put aside the two biological parents who are currently "not considered suspects) or "at the bottom of the pile" or whatever, then what? Are we back to Jr.'s account of a man (black man, wearing black?) taking his sister?

Ron and Misty are the key. Ron won't talk, Misty does. They are putting the pressure on her because she is the one who will give them something, even if it's lies. RC gives them nothing, nothing at all. It is his MO. When he is confronted by LE, he shuts up and asks for an attorney.

Highly unusual when you are the father of a missing child...IMO

......Keep it simple...why does RC need an attorney?

You also have to question TN's motives for telling us about the mystery woman. Notice, TN gave no name......hmmm. She likes to play and tease and appears to be enjoying being the only source for information. It just may not be accurate....I don't think it is. She is smoke and mirrors.

Here is a link for the shows transcripts, looked for a posted link for actual show and one is not posted yet. Wanted to give a "Grateful Thank You" to our Members PattyG and Angel Who Cares who work endlessly for ws in keeping us updated and aware up to the minute. Beautiful Ladies.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0910/05/ng.01.html

Mike Brooks sits in for Ms. Nancy, snippet below, read link above for full transcript, Enjoy~~~~
MIKE BROOKS, GUEST HOST: Breaking news tonight. To Satsuma, Florida, where 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings gets tucked into bed. Just five hours later, she`s gone, the back door wide open. Last person to see little Haleigh alive that night, stepmom Misty Croslin.

Tonight, we`ve just confirmed Haleigh`s stepmom-slash-baby-sitter- slash-new wife Misty Croslin skips town again -- that`s right, again -- this time headed to Orlando with a female friend. Why? We also learn Misty still has not spoken to police since she`s been back from her last out-of-town trip. All this as Misty`s mom is now in a Florida jail. Has she finally talked to police? What does she really know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member