2009.10.6 - Nancy Grace Exclusive with Ronald Cummings.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it's a PR move... to make it look like he doesn't need his lawyer (how much you want to bet he is off-camera). A lot of the general public tend to question someone's innocence when they show up with a lawyer by their side. What's the saying: "if they are innocent, why do they need a lawyer".

(Mind you, I don't see it that way, but the general public seems to, at times)

There they are, Shoemaker AND Bearsdley!!!!

Glad to help, trigger. :)

Caller wants to know why the brother isn't questioned more. Brother is not a suspect per LE, and LE says Misty is the one who holds the key to Haleigh's disappearance.

That was actually a good segment with an interesting exchange of information ..... hmmm surprised!

Ron has always had the women folk in his life to answer questions like that. That is why he is skating around issues. Tonight is all about throwing Misty under the bus. He needed to do that before Misty spilled the beans. JMO.

I honestly think part of the problem is Ron's communication skills. He seems to be a very private person and not comfortable talking about what he's feeling. Also, his speaking skills are not the greatest. He finally has come around to being skeptical of what Misty has been saying.

I noticed her tone has changed tonight toward him. :dance:

I think she's really annoyed that he opened up on the Today show about Misty's involvement, but is barely throwing crumbs at NG. She's definitely po'd. Surly, in fact. lol

I can't understand why Ron is sitting there smirking so much. What's so amusing? The divorce?

But it was interesting to see part of the Today show interview in which he seriously answered that Misty might be involved--surprising he said that.

Some people smirk when they are nervous - I had a boss like that. He couldn't help it and didn't realize he did it. It was a facial tic. I think Ron has this also.

And, yes, it was surprising he said that!

Here's the lawyer (Beardsley) going over the public scrutiny causing the divorce. Unbelievable since RC proposed marriage at a restaurant with a camera on. :waitasec: MOO

Ron was challenged to explain more details about the breakup and Ron deferred to his divorce lawyer. Divorce lawyer gave same excuse...they can't go out in public without being harassed. Nancy called him out on it & said if you don't want to admit the real reason, FINE!

Whoa! Nancy says she thinks Ron was untruthful for the first time and that the real reason for the divorce is because he now DOESN'T BELIEVE HIS WIFE!

Some people smirk when they are nervous - I had a boss like that. He couldn't help it and didn't realize he did it. It was a facial tic. I think Ron has this also.

And, yes, it was surprising he said that!

Thanks, kamky! I appreciate the explanation.

I think she's really annoyed that he opened up on the Today show about Misty's involvement, but is barely throwing crumbs at NG. She's definitely po'd. Surly, in fact. lol
I get it now!!

OMG now Nancy's telling him for the first time she doesn't believe him!!! :eek:

Just told Ronald she doesn't believe him tonight! OMG

Panthera you were certainly dead on about her tone changing! And I agree with you I wonder if she is starting to questioning it?

NG: Mr. Cummings, for the first time I don't believe you. I think you do suspect your ex-wife's, or soon-to-be ex-wife's story, I think you don't want to discuss it in the midst of a divorce. Why? I don't know that yet, but I'll find out.

Ron said nothing.

Just told Ronald she doesn't believe him tonight! OMG

Panthera you were certainly dead on about her tone changing! And I agree with you I wonder if she is starting to questioning it?
I bet he didn't expect what she said at the end and how curt she was with him! :eek: MOO

Ron was challenged to explain more details about the breakup and Ron deferred to his divorce lawyer. Divorce lawyer gave same excuse...they can't go out in public without being harassed. Nancy called him out on it & said if you don't want to admit the real reason, FINE!

Whoa! Nancy says she thinks Ron was untruthful for the first time and that the real reason for the divorce is because he now DOESN'T BELIEVE HIS WIFE!

I have to watch the repeat at 10....Wow...Just Wow...

I agree with everyone who has brought up about how he smirks. It annoys me as well and has annoyed me in the past too.

The public notoriety is stressful but it is stress that can drive you together and to spend time at home. In this case they are going stir crazy because they are home, cannot go out so much BUT there is a lack of trust and honesty so they are each looking at each other funny, no true lovey dovey AND any minor argument from being together TOO much sparks into a major fight over her lies.

The honeymoon is over and the searches and new LE investigation created crisis over crisis. Ron may have used divorce as a threat to further pressure Misty and, she said fine because she wants to get away from the pressure and keep her silence/lies.

My .2c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member