2009.11.06 Nancy Grace - Caylee + Chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
More clips of KC yelling at her parents on the phone in jail.
More bullcrud from GA and CA...old clips...
KC yelling the detectives that someone is trying to trick her into a confession.
CA saying that even when KC has lied she has always told the truth...lol

LP is on.

Per CA : KC has lied to me in the past, but she's always told me the truth! WTH???? moo

Sickening!

I haven't been keeping up with the Caylee case, but this latest news about a syringe brings tears to my eyes.
I haven't been keeping up either and honestly am surprised there truly is a "bombshell"!

Per LP : TM has been in sad shape today, wanted to give KC benefit of the doubt but after today's revelations.....

moo

LP says it is a sad day for him because he wanted to give KC the benefit of the doubt. That KC merely wanted to put Caylee to sleep and it all went awry.
The FBI has no doubt more evidence off the syringe and bottle and are only putting it out there when it was necessary.
Tracy who defended her has been in horrible shape all day. Is there something she didn't tell LE?
LP is having a tough time in the office.
LP looks frazzled. Also, maybe that something is off with what Tracy told him about KC. Thinks she might have held something back? In befriending her?

Okay so I'm confused. Did she inject chloroform into the gatorade and have Caylee drink it or did she inject Caylee directly and do you have to do that in a vein or just muscle? *this sucks typing all this!!!*

O/T-- Some intense, funny and DIRECT posts on the OS, Hal B's blog today. moo

I was just posting earlier on another thread about Casey having let it slip out to Tracey that she knew chloriform would knock one out , like a rufie and Tracy noted to the detectives this was BEFORE the FBI lab reports came back about chloriform in the car! Now Leonard is saying Tracy is crushed to the floor about todays revelations and the keen awareness that there was no accident.What is interesting to me was Leonard saying on national TV that he asked Tracey if she was misguided and may have held somethings back when she talked to Savage, et al. Is that what Tony was hinting at about Tracy when he was on here last that things would come out about her in the next few weeks?

Some on the other threads (including myself) have speculated she duct taped Caylee's mouth shut. Put the syringe through the tape after the syringe had been full and pushed it into her duct taped mouth. Meaning she would have been forced to swallow it.

Sorry for the visual guys. I hope KC fries.

We all love you, dear sweet Caylee.

OMG--we are worried that J was using it and she swiped it when she went to take a shower so she could try and frame him!!!! :eek: moo
I just hope her fingerprints are on something! The defense would still have to explain chloroform in her car trunk and the Internet search and I don't think an intelligent jury will believe anybody but Casey did this. MOO

Professor Lambert: NG asking him about testosterone. Won't arise from chloroform.

testosterone cannot arise from anything else

Footage of KC being arrested live on NG.
Searches on KC's computer about chloroform searches.
CA saying at first the car smelt like a dead body. Then it was pizza. Then there was no odor when it was towed.
LE saying evidence of decomp in the car.
CA saying maybe a dead body was put there after it was towed. Air samples mean nothing.

SOme professor guest: If chloroform had been in the syringe for many many months how much would have to have been in there? It doesn't matter...as long as it was in a closed container.
What of the testosterone? It is very complex. You can make it. You need to purchase it from a medical establishment.
How to make chloroform? Rubbing alcohol and bleach or ethenol and bleach = chloroform

Okay so I'm confused. Did she inject chloroform into the gatorade and have Caylee drink it or did she inject Caylee directly and do you have to do that in a vein or just muscle? *this sucks typing all this!!!*
I think she injected her with it. MOO

Ha Ha! "Good thing she wasn't very bright"

I have not been able to read today.. I tried this morning, got sick, got busy, just came back. I'm sick again. I really, truly hoped that it was an accident. I have this habit of believing nobody could be that evil, particularly a mother. I would die & kill for my kids. I just can't fathom this. I actually took a valium, I'm so upset.

I am glad that the SA has the proof they need to lock this monster up forever. I am glad she never took a plea bargain. Let her and her dream team keep proclaiming her innocence, because "tot mom" is going down, in a big way, and I will be watching and praying for justice for Caylee.

I'm so sad to hear about all of this by also really happy for the news today because Casey needs to pay and we need justice for Caylee. Its sickening that someone would do this!
Maybe Casey knew Jesse or some other male she knew was using steriods with syringes and took him without them knowing to frame them for this?? OR maybe she wanted Caylee to be a boy--hence testerone.
She really thought no one was going to find Caylee

Talking about how testosterone got in syringe...this has me fascinated.

Thank goodness it didn't evaporate! But I wouldn't be at all surprised if the defense doesn't claim it was planted there to frame Casey after the news of the Internet chloroform searches came out. :banghead:

JB said...there are forces out to get Casey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members