2009.11.06 Nancy Grace - Caylee + Chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Professor Lambert: NG asking him about testosterone. Won't arise from chloroform.
Mike Brooks speculating that Casey got it from one of the boyfriends who was using it for bodybuilding.

KC makes master plan but b/c she is stupid all but leaves bread crumbs.

Hoping that KC's finger prints are on syringe since it's been inside closed bottle all this time. moo

Pat Brown: This syringe changes everything. A, B, C map. Home, car, death spot with syringe. KC left a trail of clues. Not very bright.

Mike Brooks: There is a very good possibility that there might be fingerprints. She might have stolen a syringe.Check her friends to see if anyone of them were using growth hormone.

This excludes the theory of an accidental overdose.

There is no way. KC had to be injecting it directly into her little girl. Premeditated murder.

Testosterone is a door open for the defense. Who had it? Where did the syringe come from?

Door opening for defense b/c of testosterone..nah it just means she may have swiped the syringe from someone who was using HGH. IMO.

Wow a true Bombshell...Her fate has been sealed. I wonder what the inmates her saying about this new evidence.

Lady saying a ray of hope for defense. If kc swiped that syringe from a guy friend who was using testosterone and their finger prints are on it. (Keeping my fingers crossed she can't %^$* up anybody else's life)

Oh now Jean Casares is showing CA/GA vacation photos complete with their own tattoos commemorating Caylee and suggesting possibly this is to counteract the reaction to Casey getting her tattoo while Caylee was missing. :waitasec:

The A's went on a cruise. Certainly, they didn't use that money for KC's defense. LOL

Do you guys think the A's are watching NG? I'm just curious. moo

Lady saying a ray of hope for defense. If kc swiped that syringe from a guy friend who was using testosterone and their finger prints are on it. (Keeping my fingers crossed she can't %^$* up anybody else's life)

You can bet the SA's office and/or FBI has already sussed this out and eliminated whomever the defense "might" want to point the finger at. They would have had to have investigated the presence of testosterone. For all we know, she swiped it from GA's medicine cabinet.

TOTAL SPECULATION..but remember when she showered at JG's house. I wonder if KC knew he used syringes? Of course it could have been anyones syringe and I heart JG so I'll just leave it at that.

they showed pics of her back......wow....it looks bad....her skin does not look in very good shape.....it really looked worse seeing it on tv....im not being snarky....it shows how much stress kc is under!!

Oh now Jean Casares is showing CA/GA vacation photos complete with their own tattoos commemorating Caylee and suggesting possibly this is to counteract the reaction to Casey getting her tattoo while Caylee was missing. :waitasec:

It would certainly be in step with everything they've done lately. moo

I just hope her fingerprints are on something! The defense would still have to explain chloroform in her car trunk and the Internet search and I don't think an intelligent jury will believe anybody but Casey did this. MOO

BBM
:praying:
Justice for Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads