2009.11.06 Nancy Grace - Caylee + Chloroform

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG moving on to ten year old boy who shot his dad in the back of his head b/c he was so
"over his head" with anger at his father....calls 911 after he shoots him and is heard saying "oh I hope you live". moo

Two things on the syringe:

1) In responce to all the speculation about Casey taking it from JG and putting it out there to frame him, I think if it was "planted" (and not just left by Casey because she's stupid) then I would almost think it was someone on her team instead that left it in the fall after they figured out from her where the body was. Honestly though it was probably just Casey from the start.

2) Nothing against Nancy but is it really that hard for her to understand that things in a sealed container don't evaporate? I feel like she asked about it like 10 times...how silly would she sound if she was repeatedly asking how much gatorade would still be in the sealed bottle after all those months? I find pop bottles rolled under my van seats that are still half full after being there all summer.

This testosterone in the syringe/bottle is driving me crazy. I just don't know what to make of it.

Okay so I'm confused. Did she inject chloroform into the gatorade and have Caylee drink it or did she inject Caylee directly and do you have to do that in a vein or just muscle? *this sucks typing all this!!!*

When used for anesthetic purposes it is inhaled in the form of a vapor.
God only knows what Casey did with it. I doubt she would have the skills to locate a vein in a 2yr old child, so if it was injected she probably just shoved it into a large muscle, the thigh or buttock is usual.

You can bet the SA's office and/or FBI has already sussed this out and eliminated whomever the defense "might" want to point the finger at. They would have had to have investigated the presence of testosterone. For all we know, she swiped it from GA's medicine cabinet.

Oh LittleBitty --- I so hope you are right! In fact I'll be praying you are right AND that KC's print will be found. moo

1) In responce to all the speculation about Casey taking it from JG and putting it out there to frame him, I think if it was "planted" (and not just left by Casey because she's stupid) then I would almost think it was someone on her team instead that left it in the fall after they figured out from her where the body was. Honestly though it was probably just Casey from the start.

2) Nothing against Nancy but is it really that hard for her to understand that things in a sealed container don't evaporate? I feel like she asked about it like 10 times...how silly would she sound if she was repeatedly asking how much gatorade would still be in the sealed bottle after all those months? I find pop bottles rolled under my van seats that are still half full after being there all summer.
I've kept a spare (16 oz) bottle of water in my car all summer and only a little of it evaporated. However I can see Nancy's concern asking that question over and over, thinking ahead that the defense will say the syringe wasn't there all the time and there's no proof that it was used to kill Caylee. MOO

Another thought...could this syringe be why KC swiped AL's trash????

TOTAL SPECULATION..but remember when she showered at JG's house. I wonder if KC knew he used syringes? Of course it could have been anyones syringe and I heart JG so I'll just leave it at that.

Exactly.

I so hope there is NO chance of this...I just feel so bad for this guy. I mean...nothing like that saying..."no good deed goes unpunished". moo

Another thought...could this syringe be why KC swiped AL's trash????
I wonder if any of these guys know about this finding, or have been asked by LE if it had belonged to them? If not, I hope somebody steps forward and tells LE it was theirs, like maybe as you said, from that bag of trash. MOO

TOTAL SPECULATION..but remember when she showered at JG's house. I wonder if KC knew he used syringes? Of course it could have been anyones syringe and I heart JG so I'll just leave it at that.

I have considered this as well, but also believe there may be a strong possibility that prosecution already knows where the syringe came from (stolen and from whom) but it hasn't been released to us yet (such as a followup interview, etc.). I have no doubt that when this syringe was found and test results came in, an intense investigation and interviews were conducted to follow up on a possible source of this syringe. I don't think it is going to remain an unanswered question by trial time.....

I wonder if any of these guys know about this finding, or have been asked by LE if it had belonged to them? If not, I hope somebody steps forward and tells LE it was theirs, like maybe as you said, from that bag of trash. MOO

Posted at same time, and Welcome Back, Panthera! Just like old times....

If they're still on the cruise they're probably partying it up and not watching. MOO

They showed up at Somer Thompson's funeral in Orange Park last week. Was that before or after the cruise?

eww....I never thought about your #1 but that's certainly a possibility. I'll be keeping that in mind too. moo

Oh LittleBitty --- I so hope you are right! In fact I'll be praying you are right AND that KC's print will be found. moo

I think LP's opinion on NG is right on. The FBI has more evidence than has been released that likely connects KC to the bottle and/or syringe and the SA will just let said evidence trickle out as needed. This is why the defense is squirming. So much. Because they can't throw more innocent people under the bus if say for instance KC's prints are all over the syringe...ya know? Be actually kind of hard to do.

No wonder she freaked out on video when she was filmed watching news reports that a toddler's body, NOT yet id'd as Caylee, was found close to her home. She freaked cause she knew what she had left behind with her. JMO.

Goose = cooked.

I have considered this as well, but also believe there may be a strong possibility that prosecution already knows where the syringe came from (stolen and from whom) but it hasn't been released to us yet (such as a followup interview, etc.). I have no doubt that when this syringe was found and test results came in, an intense investigation and interviews were conducted to follow up on a possible source of this syringe. I don't think it is going to remain an unanswered question by trial time.....
(bolding mine)

I don't believe so either. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members