2009.12.09 Document Release: Adolescent Calling for Help Near School

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only because of the date and time am I speculating here.

My meter is read on or very near the same date each month.

August 10th RK goes out and reads the meters in that area. has lunch

Sept: 10th unknown

October 9th Lady and Man call 911 about screaming for help by young child at 8:50 am

November 10th Rk says he had that route that month, but did not stop by woods.

Dec 11th Rk has this route and finds remains early morning, around 9

I would like to see the School bills to see what date meters are read.
I would like to see RK schedule for October 9th
I would like to see Rk Gps data in his work truck
I would like to see Rk cell ping records from Aug thru Dec.
I would like to see School Bus videos and School videos for these dates.
I would like to see any dash cam videos that LE has for these dates.

This is my opinion only to be suspicious. The dates and times are too close.
NTS- have you ever worked with autistic children?

NTS- have you ever worked with autistic children?

No I have not, However, I do work in a school. I see them everyday. I do see and hear them scream. Also, my wife is a teacher to Autistic children in another nearby school district and has a Masters degree in the field. So, no I do not have any work experience with these children, but I have seen and heard first hand how loud they can scream. thanks

Ps, have you?

No I have not, However, I do work in a school. I see them everyday. I do see and hear them scream. Also, my wife is a teacher to Autistic children in another nearby school district and has a Masters degree in the field. So, no I do not have any work experience with these children, but I have seen and heard first hand how loud they can scream. thanks

Ps, have you?

BBM. Thanks. :woohoo:

Ps, have you?
You betcha! (you know how they say never to ask a question you're not prepared to hear the answer to?)

Your passion always makes me smile.

Ps, have you?
My best friend has an autistic grand child, I have seen and heard these screams, You would think if you did not know better these children were being harmed. The screams and noises they make along with the body actions is really unexplainable I think they are in such distress as they are trying to communicate with every one else and their speech is so impaired. jmo

I am still under the impression the whole point of that being released in the doc dump is to show that they did not search the woods on October 9th because it was too wet, overgrown and "submerged" in some areas. This fits nicely with SA getting their angle that Caylee's body had been there all along, but most likely hidden. I really think the whole "screaming" thing has nothing to do with it, the actual "call" had nothing to do with it and the most important information is that information at the end about the lack of looking in the woods for the aforementioned reasons.

October 9th Lady and Man call 911 about screaming for help by young child at 8:50 am

Just so we don't get confused--it was an adolescent. Not a young child.

I am still under the impression the whole point of that being released in the doc dump is to show that they did not search the woods on October 9th because it was too wet, overgrown and "submerged" in some areas. This fits nicely with SA getting their angle that Caylee's body had been there all along, but most likely hidden. I really think the whole "screaming" thing has nothing to do with it, the actual "call" had nothing to do with it and the most important information is that information at the end about the lack of looking in the woods for the aforementioned reasons.

Couldn't agree more.
Thank you.

I believe you are correct!

and were there other kids on the playground? anyone of them could've screamed 'help' while playing a game or roughhousing

evenif the child did not scream help, the teacher said it's possible he screamed something that sounded close to it

at any rate, Caylee was not an adolescent & I think anyone hearing a scream for help could tell the difference between a toddler's voice & an adolescent couldn't they? (there's an experiment for the investigators)

they're going to try & introduce this b/c it goes to reasonable doubt and points the finger supposedly somewhere else but as someone else said, there is other forensic evidence to trump any reasonable doubt

Caylee probably didn't even have a chance to yell for help, whenever & wherever she died :furious:

If Caylee was alive in October, then I doubt her remains would have been in the same condition they were found in by Dec. 11. Certainly the plant and bug life would not be what was reported by the experts. I can't imagine this has any value other than, as you've pointed out, to document the fact that the land surrounding the school could still be considered unsearchable.

I wonder if they followed up on this Autistic child screaming for help. Just to make she this person didn't have any bruises.

I know NTS, that was my thought exactly when I read that report. I thought, "LE didn't go into the school to see if the child wanted help? When two neighbors were worried enough about what they'd heard to alert police?" I sure hope they followed up.

I know NTS, that was my thought exactly when I read that report. I thought, "LE didn't go into the school to see if the child wanted help? When two neighbors were worried enough about what they'd heard to alert police?" I sure hope they followed up.
I would think that neighbors were on edge last October. Think about what was happening in their neighborhood at the time. Casey was still out...news vans all around...people searching left and right. Teachers/ administrators have a duty to report abuse...it's mandatory reporting for anyone (including school social workers, nurses, paraprofessionals, etc.) who even suspects it. I'm sure the school explained themselves adequately. JMHO

That's a very good observation about the dates each month being similar.

If we could prove that RK went on the same day for that area, and he reported seeing the remains first on August 11, and then found them on December 11, it would seem he worked the area on Suburban on the 11th of the month. I don't imagine it would take him more than a day for the subdivision, but I could be wrong. So it looks like his day for the area would be the 11th? I think the incident above took place on October 9, but a day or two difference might not mean much.

Also, I will look this up to verify, but IIRC, RK was reassigned after August and did not return to this particular route until December, the first day back being December 11. I am not sure exactly when he was reassigned, however. If someone else has a better memory than I do, please jump in, TIA!

Well, it looks like I'm wrong about November, this link shows he worked in the area then, but did not look because of all of the activity out at the airport (if that was the same time of the month - the 11th or so, it would have been right after TES left). But I could have sworn I'd heard he was reassigned sometime after the August sighting.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18458831/detail.html

If we could prove that RK went on the same day for that area, and he reported seeing the remains first on August 11, and then found them on December 11, it would seem he worked the area on Suburban on the 11th of the month. I don't imagine it would take him more than a day for the subdivision, but I could be wrong. So it looks like his day for the area would be the 11th? I think the incident above took place on October 9, but a day or two difference might not mean much.

Also, I will look this up to verify, but IIRC, RK was reassigned after August and did not return to this particular route until December, the first day back being December 11. I am not sure exactly when he was reassigned, however. If someone else has a better memory than I do, please jump in, TIA!
I thought he was reassigned after August. I'll go and take a look...I think it's in his early interview with LE.

ETA: I know he stated he was recently re-assigned the Anthony neighborhood in December...but don't have the energy to search any more. Help!

^ This. I truly hope the Defense isn't hanging their hat on this being exculpatory for KC. This document's release is just more evidence to me that LE investigated all avenues...even those that led away from KC. Which shows their thoroughness...JMO.

So far with all of the weird coincidences and strange happenings in this case...not one thing points away from KC being involved. The only real debate--by that I mean the biggest debate (theory in this case) to me is whether or not the death of Caylee, in KC's care, was intentional or accidental.
Hi LB35. I don't think this is the work of the defense. This is careless,sloppy journalism imo. We have all learned the hard way to really critically read these reports. This one just happened to be blatantly lousy. It is often much more subtle LOL.
JMHO of course.

He said in his Jan 6th interview with LE that he had the route on November 11th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member