2009.12.11 Tim Miller interview with OCSO

Status
Not open for further replies.
From reading Tim's transcript, I think that at least early on, George seemed to be the one least involved in "cover-up mode." At least then he was willing to try and put Casey on the spot and get her to show them where she'd dumped the body.

So I wonder if George driving around the hotel wasn't him having a guilty conscience and maybe wanting to come clean to Tim Miller? Not that he necessarily knew where the body was but that he wanted to tell Tim that he knew Caylee was dead and that Casey was responsible.

As for exactly what stopped him.....who knows.

I agree with you and I think TM does too. Tim said he wanted to go out there and shake GA and tell him HE was the MAN of the HOUSE. Which means that TIM felt GA was driving around because he wanted to ask Tim to help.

TM's entire interview pulled at my heart strings. I almost burst out crying when he realized he had to put up with this insanity of the family because Caylee suddenly occured to him ... Caylee. It was all for her. Cindy was the one that called him to get involved in the first place, he hadn't been following the case. And he easily could have turned around and hopped a plane back to Texas after Cindy kicked him out of the house (in essence for something GEORGE actually did by asking Casey to X the map!), but he couldn't get little Caylee off his mind.

He also said out of 1100 searches, there isn't a family that comes even to a close second to this one.

That driving around the hotel thing was richly bizzare.

I wonder why LE never asked him what CASEY'S reaction was like when George asked her to mark the map and Cindy got upset and stopped it. I mean, had Casey reached for a pen and Cindy stopped her? Did Casey storm off? Did she even know she was about to be trapped, or did she figure that out when Cindy got mad?

I'm surprised Casey didn't put an X on the map anywhere except where Caylee's body was dumped....just for grins. She seemed to think the whole ordeal was a barrel of laughs.

IMO

Hmm...real odd how Cindy was "in control" and made sure everyone said the "right words"! :banghead: Plus George's LE office friend from Ohio, saying "the answers are in there and the f'ing ***** won't talk". Seems like George was the one trying to get KC to cooperate and Cindy was blocking the way!

Came back to add that Tim Miller said out of the four days he was at the Anthony house, KC NEVER ONCE mentioned Caylee!

IMO the Anthony's did NOT deserve any help from Texas EquuSearch. :furious:

But Caylee did......how truly sad that must have been......shame on them!!!:furious:

Wow....just....wow. I am now of the belief that the whole bunch of them knew from the get go. From when KC was bonded out of jail. Just think of the conversation TM describes with GA, KC and himself about the map. He knew, KC knew, GA knew and GA's friend definitely knew and said so. The way TM describes the dynamics of that family is mind boggling when you know what we have seen from them thus far, and how they were acting then. WOW...just WOW

BBM
YES IMO, they all knew including LEE, and did a cover up for KC.
Princess KC ruled next to Queen Cindy.
IMO, the family all needs to be in jail for fraud!

I cannot wrap my head around what it must have been like to have been in that house in those early days. The giant elephant was in the room and no one would cop to it.

They all just walked around ignoring it, making dinner, baking brownies, laughing, giggling, Casey holding court and going back to her room when she didn't feel like dealing with it anymore.

If the story is to be believed about George going after Casey, I can certainly see why.

The hammer incident with Cindy happpened around this time, IIRC. There was lots of anger there. It makes me sick that they could have had the answers early on, but Cindy stopped the process. SHE was not going to have Caylee found, because that would prove her daughter to be a murderer.

How heart wrenching! Tim is such a sweet man and to have been treated this way by this family of grifters is unbelievable!
I believe if this gets into the court room, KC is toast. Want to bet that this will be part of the "hearsay and gossip" that they will try to suppress?
What a disgusting group of people....Tim said NO ONE else ever acts this way when searching for a loved one.

Instead of a family desperate to find their missing child and grateful to Tim - it was a family who knew exactly what happened to that baby and didn't want anyone on the outside to know that their hateful moster of a daughter was so spoiled rotten and indifferent that she would not even PRETEND to care about fiding a child they all knew was dead.

I am reading all this new info and I can't believe the A's. I can't believe GA was driving around Tim's hotel - for what? Was he looking for TIM to come out and force him to be a man? IMHO

BBM
IMO, GA wanted to know exactly where TM and co. where at all times, like in stalking.
GA was a detective in LE, he knows how to 'get around'.:banghead:
Tim is so great, so many people would do anything on earth to have him help find their loved one.
ITA, that the family did not want Caylee found!:furious:
that way they could pretend Caylee was kidnapped and keep the
fraud up and save their precious kc........:sick:

BBM
YES IMO, they all knew including LEE, and did a cover up for KC.
Princess KC ruled next to Queen Cindy.
IMO, the family all needs to be in jail for fraud!

I think they want Casey in her new room for life before they take care of the rest of the As. Just think of every count of perjury they'll rack up during the trial.

IMO

BBM
IMO, GA wanted to know exactly where TM and co. where at all times, like in stalking.
GA was a detective in LE, he knows how to 'get around'.:banghead:
Tim is so great, so many people would do anything on earth to have him help find their loved one.
ITA, that the family did not want Caylee found!:furious:
that way they could pretend Caylee was kidnapped and keep the
fraud up and save their precious kc........:sick:
bbm
And continue to collect money for the so called searches of the so called sightings.

This was just covered on a tiny segment on HLN news.
More to come from document dump!!!

From the transcript...

And unfortunately Caylee's probably some place that she didn't choose to be.

So true. Bless Tim, I can't imagine how it would be to get the call to find a child and the most important people involved don't help in any way whatsoever. All CA wanted to do was perpetuate myths.

Did LE ever do an interview with George's friend? What was his name? Anyone know?

My heart is breaking, and I haven't even read this interview yet. Caylee was more of a an inanimate possession to be bickered over and then thrown away like trash than an actual living human being to these people. I can't imagine letting my dog lie out in the woods and rot much less sacrifice a baby to save a soulless person that only brought me tears and pain. Was it worth it, A's? Is your daughter ignoring you in court, refusing to acknowledge your existence worth letting Caylee rot out in swampy woods with three layers of duct tape over her angelic face? I can't wait for Tim to get on that stand and show how demonic, cold, and unworthy you are of the love and sunshine of a beautiful baby girl who didn't ask to be born, and who couldn't fend for herself against the monster daughter you raised. I hope you lie awake every night because your sleep is haunted by the life you could have had if you had not sacrificed a gift from God for the devil's spawn.

It's people like you that keep me and others like Tim Miller crying out for justice for Caylee. I never knew her, yet I have more love in my heart and soul for her than you ever did. I hope your whole family rots in jail. And I will be there on the front line until justice is served!

I need to take a break. This is almost too much for me to bear right now...

Has the friend of George, the law enforcement officer from Ohio who was visiting, ever been interviewed by Florida law enforement that we know of?

WOW his interview is very intense. He gives fantastic insight as to the dynamics inside the home. It's also interesting that he notes in all of the searches he has done, a family has never acted like this. I think his testimony at trial is going to be very important.

It is killing me that real life is preventing me from reading these docs right now! :banghead:

I have to run NOW, but I did get to read TM's transcript.

Request -

Impressions on WHY GA was circling the Holiday Inn where TES was staying on that particular night???? I found that interesting. I read in a big hurry, so hopefully I read that correctly.

I will be back in a few hours. Hopefully, y'all can give me some insight on your impressions of that. :blowkiss:

Happy sleuthing guys!!!

Yes, to me that was one of the most significant pieces of information in the Tim Miller reports. Baez refuses to let Tim Miller ask his client Casey Anthony for information that might help find Caylee - hmmm.

Even at this point, it appears Baez knows Caylee is no longer living and her mother is the prime suspect in the murder of her - despite spending this long searching for other suspects to put the blame on.

Why Jose? Did you think your client might slip up and actually give some evidence that could be used against her? Was it more important to just leave Caylee's body out there in the woods?

Well too bad Jose - despite Tim Miller's best efforts Casey got a short reprieve - just a murder charge. Then Roy Kronk did find Caylee's little body - and things are worse for your client - a murder charge with the DP.

Maybe you made the wrong decision dumbhead! If you'd let Casey talk to Tim Miller and put her X on the map, this could all be over. You might have actually been able to pull off an accidental death and panic. And the world wouldn't have known just what an ineffective lawyer you actually are.

Now - no way! But we still can see your lack of ethics and your lack of lawyering skills. As far as discrediting Tim Miller? How's that looking to you today?

BBM
It must have been very awkward for Tim to be sitting in the home of the family of a missing child and have the mother of that missing child not offer any information that would aid in the search...she offered nothing and gave nothing...
IMO Casey's main concern was not on Caylee, at least not on finding Caylee, and branching off from that is Baez..his main concern was not Caylee either.

It's obvious the detectives have serious questions about what George and Cindy knew and when they knew it regarding what really happened to Caylee. With all of Tim's experience dealing with the families of a missing person he makes an excellent witness and he says this family was just not right.

A couple of other things caught my attention while reading this interview.

One was the discussion about James Hoover and how he urged TES to search on Suburban Drive. The detective then makes a comment about how "he falls in our timeline." (p.7-8) I wonder what that means?

The other interesting thing was how George was driving around Tim's hotel at night. Weird! (p. 17) Also, the detective asked Tim if George stayed the night at the hotel or if Tim ever put George up at a hotel. (p. 19) Tim says no. Not sure what this line of questioning is about.

IMO
George driving around Tim's hotel leads me to speculate he wanted to talk to Tim..about what??? I can only speculate...George was able to get Casey to come to the table to put a mark to a location or area on the map that MAY have helped find them Caylee, only to have Cindy blow up and cast Tim out of the home. I speculate that made Casey smile.
George almost had it, ...Cindy took it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann