2009.12.15 Discuss Today Show here

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the interview CA states "There's a lot of evidence out there that's not been looked into." Anyone know what the h3ll is she talking about? Where is this "evidence that hasn't been looked into?"
As I stated in my above post, I don't believe she would accept any evidence that proved KC murdered Caylee. I wish Meridith would have asked her; "Cindy, what evidence would convince you that KC murdered Caylee, is there anything that you would accept as evidence that your daughter committed the murder of your granddaughter?"

BBM
She has said that in the past.
Well they have their own PI so why doesn't he look into it...why doesn't Baez look into it if it is important to the case?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G
Brad Conway stated on the "Today Show" this morning that a judge blocked the release of jail videos. Although Brad never mentioned the Judge, County or State, my question is: "have you heard of this blocking of releasing of jail videos in the state of Florida?"

Adding the Today Show video for reference to what Brad stated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U203DAkqUgM

Richard Hornsby Reply to the above question:

I think he was referring to the Byrd and Melanie Billings case (Newsweek Article Link) in the panhandle.

In that case the judge would not allow the release of the of the Billings surveillance camera; I believe this is because it showed the actual murder. However, he did let the media view the video at the State Attorney's Office and report on what they saw - just not replay it.

With that said, it is like comparing apples (jail visits) with oranges (video of a murder).

Regardless, I have no sympathy for the Anthonys. Everyone seems to have overlooked one simple fact - they are free to visit her whenever they want, they choose not to.

Finally, I would point out that Judge Strickland did seal the video of Casey's reaction. So I think the cases are being treated similarly.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92655&page=8

Thanks for the video. So why didn't Meredith follow up CA's "I believe in Casey 100%" and GA's comments about Casey not being able to hurt anyone, then why didn't she follow up with "Then who do you suspect murdered Caylee?"

This is about tainting the jury pool, Cindy, George and Brad are working for the defense. I guess these appearances are something we can expect everytime the state produces evidence, documents that paint Casey in a guilty light. Everything they do and say, publicly, is for the defense.

They should be on Jose's payroll with all of the spin they have provided for Team Casey.

They KNOW Casey is guilty, they have known it for a long time.

BBM
I think back to why Mr Nejame resigned as the attorney for the A's...IMO, and one of many reasons, because he was not going to work for or help Casey and her defense.

Absolutely this was just for another free trip! They said nothing new, absolutely NOTHING!

I'm baffled at CA continuing to say there hasn't been a complete investigation and there is NO motive.

I mean, really CA?? Really???

Even her own mother, SP, says, I believe she hated her mother, more than she loved Caylee. And also, wasn't it from CA, that said "Jealousy took her away?"

I know the state doesn't have to prove motive. However, I find this one of the easier parts of the case to put to the jury. Also, looking at the entire case and discovery out there, one has to only ask, if NOT KC, then who and THEN ask "where's the motive". Those are the two questions that can NEVER be answered. Because no matter which story (lie) you want to go with that KC told, none of them EVER point to anyone other than her, who would have even had the opportunity to do it.

And if GA and CA really thought that KC was innocent and there is sooo much evidence out there that has not been investigated, why aren't they on TV telling the public exactly what that is and asking everyone to help them find the "real killer"? I know if it were MY child and I truly believed she was 100% innocent, I wouldn't be going on TV talking about how the media is picking her apart. I'd be in front of every TV camera that would have me, begging the public to look at x,y and z of evidence I have that could show someone else did it. CA and GA DON'T do that, because they CAN'T!

OK, sorry, so long. The A's just get me fuming!:banghead::furious:

Just like they never asked the so called kidnapper to bring Caylee home.

I remember GA saying something very very similar to LE early on I think it was when he first saw them. When they were talking about the smell in the car.
But as I finally read through the entire threat, seems other brought it up too. :)

IMO from the very beginning they had a few major goals:
They always said that nothing is proof because it does not have any ties to Casey.
They always said there is evidence out there not checked, because they wanted them to look for a live Caylee.
They always said they do not believe that someone they raised would do such a thing.
They always worried what General Population can do to her.

They always lie and pray that at the end KC will come out and it will prove they
are wonderful because they stood by their child.

Goodness they could have done that by teaching her right from wrong and the concept of being held accountable for ones actions.. self responsibility. Had they been parents in any sense of the word when it mattered.. when it would have made a difference in who she ended up becoming, none of them would have to be going through this right now!

They can defend her (NOW) all they want (couple years ago Cindy was trying to take Caylee away and telling Casey's friend she's a sociopath- she certainly wasn't defending her daughter then! and Casey hadn't even killed anyone to get that treatment!) we know they are horrible parents! They are defending themselves, their lack of any actual parenting! Their only goal is to make themselves look good.. because of that they keep making themselves look even worse. Keep going Cindy, keep yapping.. you'll get her the death penalty yet!

Same old CA and GA diatribe on TV---"blah-blah....poor Casey....poor us....blah-blah....we're so maligned...if only the state would do a proper investigation, etc etc...."

rinse. lather. repeat.

The Anthonys are both pathetic and arrogant at the same time!

Here's what I'd really like to tell them. If you profess to be such devout Christians, pick up that bible of yours (if it wasn't just a TV prop, that is), and read read and re-read 1 Peter 5:6:

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time.

Wishing all the wonderful Websleuthers a blessed holiday season......

Absolutely this was just for another free trip! They said nothing new, absolutely NOTHING!

I'm baffled at CA continuing to say there hasn't been a complete investigation and there is NO motive.

I mean, really CA?? Really???

Even her own mother, SP, says, I believe she hated her mother, more than she loved Caylee. And also, wasn't it from CA, that said "Jealousy took her away?"

I know the state doesn't have to prove motive. However, I find this one of the easier parts of the case to put to the jury. Also, looking at the entire case and discovery out there, one has to only ask, if NOT KC, then who and THEN ask "where's the motive". Those are the two questions that can NEVER be answered. Because no matter which story (lie) you want to go with that KC told, none of them EVER point to anyone other than her, who would have even had the opportunity to do it.

And if GA and CA really thought that KC was innocent and there is sooo much evidence out there that has not been investigated, why aren't they on TV telling the public exactly what that is and asking everyone to help them find the "real killer"? I know if it were MY child and I truly believed she was 100% innocent, I wouldn't be going on TV talking about how the media is picking her apart. I'd be in front of every TV camera that would have me, begging the public to look at x,y and z of evidence I have that could show someone else did it. CA and GA DON'T do that, because they CAN'T!

OK, sorry, so long. The A's just get me fuming!:banghead::furious:

BBM

The fact that CA has NEVER admitted to the fight on June 15 or admitted to any friction between her and KC says it all.

CA knows the motive. CA knows her daughter. Even when she was making the 911 calls, when I think she had some hope for Caylee, I believe CA knew there was a possibility KC had killed Caylee. That's why she washed the pants and won't admit she and KC had been fighting.

imo

What do they believe exactly? The nanny story? I am really confused.

Mendara, this is an excellent question. One that should have been asked of Cindy. If this mom believes in her daughter 100 percent, that means she believes her daughter is a liar, a sneak, and very dangerous.
But, as I said a year ago, Cindy and George are on a Cover our A$$ Tour. There is no way they want to be seen as parents of a baby killer. If they deny Casey is a killer, and convience the rest of the country, they will appear as pure parents.
It completely blows me away that the Anthony's can not see their appearances helps NO ONE. Especially the granddaughter they claim to adore.
I didn't watch the inteview, on purpose, so I want to thank all of the WS members for their interesting posts and being my eyes on this show.
I do have a question about today's appearance - did George and Cindy ever mention Caylee?

azwriter iirc she said it by mistake once when wanting to say Casey.

I've come to the conclusion that CA will not accept any evidence proving KC killed Caylee. If the sky being blue was evidence against KC, evidence proving she killed Caylee; CA wouldn't accept it. She would argue that the sky isn't actually blue, it's many colors depending on the weather, the time of day and the sun and clouds...
If there was an actual video tape of the murder as it occurred CA still would not accept it. She would argue that the video was doctored, it was a set up, it was a look-a-like etc...I truly believe if God himself came down from heaven and said "Cindy, KC murdered Caylee!" CA would argue with God and call him a liar.
She will never accept the fact that the spawn of her loins is a cold blooded killer. Never! She will live in denial for the rest of her life on this earth.

:clap::clap: ITA! :clap::clap:

KC will be publicly forever framed an innocent marytr in CA's eyes who took the rap for SODDI (and KC will play on that) -- CA is a slave to her own and her family's self image.

What bugs me about the Today show interview, is how CA made it such a point to whine about how "they" pick Casey apart. This is why they can't see her, blah blah. Do they not realize that their darling daughter has either A) Lied or B) Not said a dang thing, since day 1? And that we are forced to pick her apart?

I do not like that CA tried to paint Casey as a victim. To quote CA from that first phone call "who's fault is it that you're sitting in the jail?" Casey's fault she's there, Casey's fault that we feel compelled to pick her apart for clues and signs.

This is exactly why I think that Kathy Belich needs a one on one with the Anthony's. Least then, the hard questions will be asked of them by a reporter who isn't afraid to ask!

I don't understand why they go on these shows anymore. It seems as if they go to taint a jury pool. But, why even attempt to taint if you are so sure your daughter did nothing wrong? Why go on the national news so that potential jurors wherever you go may see this on the today show and decide to go look up Casey Anthony on their computer only to find a boat load of terrible information on her? What are the chances that if they were not on the Today Show today, would a person who had never heard of the case, wouldn't have heard about it today? Thanks to Cindy and George, more and more people who haven't heard about it, haven't formed a biased opinion, are learning more and more this morning because of them...
They know she done this..they know it..Can deny it all day long, but it makes no sense to keep it on the National News on an uneventful day just to keep the story out there. How dare she call the media "leaches!"

Cindy and George are giving Caylee bits of justice themselves..
Everytime they go on the National News, they hammer another nail in Casey's coffin!

Cindy hopes Judge Strickland will allow them to visit Casey????? Did she really say this RUBBISH?
Judge Strickland has never prohibited the A's from visiting Casey.

The A's ARE ALLOWED to visit Casey if they chose to do so. Casey/Baez then can accept or deny the visit. No one else is prohibiting the visits.

:twocents:

Revised..Okay I listened to the interview..Cindy does admit that they have been ADVISED not to visit Casey.

Intermezzo, you've said a mouthful (with Bolded part). Just who advised them not to visit - Casey or her attorney?
Of course Casey's defense team does not want her parents to visit her. They do not want any more videos that show the rage Casey is capable of when she deals with her parents. They need to protect their client from herself. Obviously, they do not trust Casey to keep her mouth shut and not act out during a visit. I believe her attorneys are also facing the possibility of an outburst from Casey while she is in court.
Thanks for your post. Makes so much sense.

This is NEVER going to end, even after Casey is convicted and sent "away". The Anthony's will continue to try and persuade the public of her innocence. I could understand denial (to a point), but this isn't denial, this is a concerted effort to get a murderer off the hook. How many times did they mention Caylee's name in this interview ? How many times did they mention finding the real killer of their Granddaughter ?

Grieving Grandparents...my *advertiser censored**. All of them should be ashamed, but I know they are not. How do they lay down to sleep at night with all they have done to deny that Casey murdered their young Granddaughter. They have thrown Caylee away just as much as Casey did when she threw those trash bags in the woods.

forum was hung up please delete your double posts

This is exactly why I think that Kathy Belich needs a one on one with the Anthony's. Least then, the hard questions will be asked of them by a reporter who isn't afraid to ask!

I don't understand why they go on these shows anymore. It seems as if they go to taint a jury pool. But, why even attempt to taint if you are so sure your daughter did nothing wrong? Why go on the national news so that potential jurors wherever you go may see this on the today show and decide to go look up Casey Anthony on their computer only to find a boat load of terrible information on her? What are the chances that if they were not on the Today Show today, would a person who had never heard of the case, wouldn't have heard about it today? Thanks to Cindy and George, more and more people who haven't heard about it, haven't formed a biased opinion, are learning more and more this morning because of them...
They know she done this..they know it..Can deny it all day long, but it makes no sense to keep it on the National News on an uneventful day just to keep the story out there. How dare she call the media "leaches!"

Cindy and George are giving Caylee bits of justice themselves..
Everytime they go on the National News, they hammer another nail in Casey's coffin!

BBM.

They pick and choose which shows to go on very carefully. They know the ones who won't ask the hard questions. They can't answer the kinds of direct questions that Kathi B (or others like her) would ask, and they know it. They pick the soft interviewers so that they can get their lies out to the public without having to answer the real questions.

Brad was on InSessions
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4565797&postcount=6"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2009.12.15 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]

Well just as I suspected...watching the show has ruined my day. Back to work now...bbl. Thanks to everyone for their insightful posts.

It seems that the A's have been perfecting a repeatable formula that they can use when things go bad or there is bad discovery to help the Defense and make some $$$'s at the same time.

The recipe goes something like:

1. Leverage the grieved grandparents theme to the max since the parents are going to get gentler treatment than Defense attorney's.

2. Play the confused "we don't know" line but we believe in KC 100% theme that she could not possibly do this. We are very confused because there is no evidence, nothing pointing to KC?

3. Throw in forceful mis-direction and mis-statements on the case against KC to confuse and taint the future Jury pool on and you won't get challenged given #1 and #2.

This is a (fairly) well staged propaganda event orchestrated by BC that may look lame to veterans of the case and WS but is softening and working with the general public who base opinion off sound and video bites.

Maybe it won't work for KC because they need to focus on the Florida population but they are hoping it will work for their national image and CMA Foundation.

I always remember mention of the hidden back-office Defense team that there was a well known media strategy guy whose focus was to get out to the media often with any message before bad news. Any news. This is all a part of the Defense strategy and the A's with BC are an important part doing their bit and using their situ to spin and twist.

I cannot have sympathy for them because they are using their personal tragedy, playing it for all its worth on national media.

Cindy says that the only thing Casey didn't do is report Caylee missing for a month. But she forgot to mention all the lies she told Law Enforcement. Saying everyone picks apart Casey, when Casey was first locked up she said the other inmates were punks, she was picking them apart. Regardless Cindy and George know Casey is not innocent and is guilty and they have always known. Cindy washed Casey pants that were found in the backseat of the car, must be the evidence she is talking about. Well if she hadn't washed them what would they have revealed. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa