2009.12.22 Jesse G on Today Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hurt for him but at the same time I wonder if some of this is an act. Trying to cover his own butt. Something that I been confused by is the phone calls to him and then all the statements saying they didn't talk to each other. Then he moves to other state. Was he really cleared from any of this?

He was cleared, he took and passed a poly. Also, everything I've read, and I've read every single document, listened to all of the audio, and watched all of the video, I have never heard JG say he didn't speak to KC. KC was the one saying he couldn't be trusted and telling her family she didn't talk to him. KC was the one that while Caylee was missing told Jesse not to talk to her family if they called him.

Basically IMO it all boils down to anyone who was ever in KC's life has had their life turned upside down. KC did this and no one else. One of the reasons I LOVE Websleuths so much is that we do NOT write full names. So, while potential employers may google the names of friends of hers we here did NOT contribute to that. They are all innocent victims in this.

JG broke my heart into a million pieces with this interview. I hope at some point he can actually move on and have a fantastic life. He will obviously be a good father and any girl would be lucky to have him. I'm so glad he lawyered up. If anyone needed to he did. Too many people ready to try to throw him under the bus and I can't imagine, as he said, trying to find a job right now what a nightmare all around for him to lose someone you love so much.

:blowkiss:

I think JG going on TV is as odd as anything and everything else in this case.
Makes no sense to me.

What was the purpose of his appearance today? Well, I'm sure the show (after the body ID on Friday) went to work trying to think of who they could get to come on and talk about the situation. The Anthony's were out, Tim Miller isn't feeling well, LP is just a little ludacris....who was left? Really?

I'm sure they called him up and offered to put him up there for a couple days, maybe even give him some deniro as well (thats just speculation...I have no idea how common that really is).

Despite the fact that he was at one time involved with Casey, and cared deeply for Caylee, he is still a semi-outsider to all of this.....which makes more sense as to why he'd come on TV to talk about it. Just my opinion.

In the lead-up to Jesse's interview, the show showed footage where it said that the Anthony's were trying to give away the stuffed animals left at the memorials for Caylee. I was under the impression that the current memorials weren't on Anthony property, so why would they take it upon themselves to get rid of memorials for Caylee. A memorial springs up on their property, they take it down. OK, it makes sense, sort of. They don't want things on their lawn. A memorial springs up in a park or close to where the remains are found and they try to control and start removing items. Columbine High School is several miles from my house. After Columbine, the memorials were left for weeks and continued to grow. Many of the parents of the kids came there to look at the tributes. One little girl's car, parked on the other side of a park the day she went to school and was killed, was left for the weeks and weeks and became a memorial to her where her friends and strangers left notes, flowers and stuffed animals. At some point her parents took it away, but it was there for a long time. Why do the Anthony's seem to reject this type of tribute to Caylee? It doesn't make sense.

I would imagine that they believe it is Caylee, but they want to have any way possible to try to get their daughter home. If the defense can punch holes in the prosecution's case (ie-no trauma, not able to determine if chloroform killed little Caylee, etc), their daughter could get a lesser charge or can come home.

As a parent, it would be hard for me to be able to love unconditionally to a child who has left my granddaughter in the woods in a trash bag. I think they still want to believe Casey that someone else did this to Caylee.

JMO

Casey won't be coming home. The ME has already stated there was no trauma to Caylee's little bones.
Caylee deserves a funeral, she's been waiting over 6 months!

For the first time we see someone in Caylee's life cry for her. How sad it wasn't her mother and grandparents. Casey will never know what a great guy she lost when she lost Jesse. He loved little Caylee as if she were his very own. My heart goes out to him and his family.

How do you know Caylee's grandparents haven't cried for her? Just because we don't see it plastered all over the news doesn't mean they haven't cried.

I feel terrible for the A's everything they do is analyzed under a microscope and scrutinized. I'm glad they decided to finally pull away from the media. They deserve some privacy regardless of anyones thoughts on their previous behavior.

jmo

I agree. Something just seams off to me.
I don't mean to imply that he is involved in any way at all.
But i do think it is strange that anyone would choose to grieve on a morning talk show.
Everything has been in the media and I do not respect the decision to do so much talking on TV. This applies across the board to every single player.

How do you know Caylee's grandparents haven't cried for her? Just because we don't see it plastered all over the news doesn't mean they haven't cried.

I feel terrible for the A's everything they do is analyzed under a microscope and scrutinized. I'm glad they decided to finally pull away from the media. They deserve some privacy regardless of anyones thoughts on their previous behavior.

jmo

The Anthonys did not decide to pull away from the cameras, their lawyer made that decision for them.

Sure sounded to me like he was getting ready for "legal action", all that talk about his life is wrecked, he sounded just like ZFG!

More power to him if he does take legal action. KC actions have trashed a lot of people's lives and she does NOT seem to want to take any responsibility for the damange she's done. Now, she surrounded by lawyers and 'dreamers' while all these kids whose only sin was to consider KC their friend who have been dragged into her drama are left hung out to dry. Where are the teams of experts supporting them?

I hurt for him but at the same time I wonder if some of this is an act. Trying to cover his own butt. Something that I been confused by is the phone calls to him and then all the statements saying they didn't talk to each other. Then he moves to other state. Was he really cleared from any of this?

JG has been officially cleared as a suspect in this case. In one OCSO interview with Cindy, she keeps trying to throw JG under the bus. Yuri tells Cindy point blank that JG had nothing to do with this.

Here's a little info for you, but let's get back on topic ok?

ORLANDO -- The family of Caylee Anthony is making arrangements for her funeral after hearing the results no one wanted to hear: The missing toddler was the victim of a homicide.
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/12/22/anthonys_arranging_caylee39s_funeral.html

Thanks, sorry I didn't mean to get off topic...the first I heard of them waiting was in the beginning of the JG interview so I thought it was apporiate to discuss here. I'll stop.

i don't know if he was involved or not. I thought the day of the 15th or 16th she called him. If she didn't then I admit my thoughts are wrong. The only person that knows who helped her or didn't help her is Casey. But for me I find it strange to go on tv. I understand that maybe someone came to him and asked him to be on there. Sorry if i am wrong, stop throwing stones.:confused:

I don't mean to imply that he is involved in any way at all.
But i do think it is strange that anyone would choose to grieve on a morning talk show.
Everything has been in the media and I do not respect the decision to do so much talking on TV. This applies across the board to every single player.

I think it was good to show that other people lost Caylee as well. The interview accomplished two other things, clear the air about JG's involvement (Matt stated JG was cleared). And JG asked people to remember the grandparents were grieving. What's wrong with that?

Heartbreaking, totally heartbreaking - this guy is the real deal - it's sad to see his life as well as so many others has stopped in time because of Casey - he literally can't do anything he says, because he's involved in this

What I appreciate is that he was honest that Casey is NOT the Casey he knew - he was so gracious even for the A's throwing him under the bus and he had to go on the offense because of them.

The Grund family truly loved Caylee - so many are grieving

I can't even express how I'm feeling about Casey right now! I have to check my emotions and pray that I can listen to all aspects of this case - it's so hard!

At least SOMEONE was finally on TV showing emotion over the death of Caylee. Seems everything has been focused on the defense team and seach warrants and forensics....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa