2009 - Search Warrants, 25 Sept 2009

Well between his jobs at a Youth Camp AND a nursing home... the detectives have their work cut out for them.. Plenty of defenseless potential victims in both settings.

Thanks Lizzy for that thought. How true it is! As a POI I wonder if he is being watched all of the time. I bet he isn't working anywhere now.

I am so impressed with this LE ensemble of officers. We often thought nothing was working in the case and that is not the way it was at all. Now I think we need to be equally confident in them as they have shown us they really are.

I think the next step is having enough to back up the probable cause so an arrest can be made. And then I believe he will hire a lawyer and maybe together they will cut a deal to find out where Lindsey has been put.

They had dogs at the property during the search. I wonder if they went on the adjacent property where the tomato garden was planted. Reading how Dale's garden grew so much faster was an amazing addition to that affidavit.

One more thing. Has the return document for the SW been released yet showing exactly what was removed? I didn't see that. All IMO

A lot of the stuff on her status/moods on ms are song lyrics.

Thanks, didn't know if it meant something.

The sw is scary and having read the other site for weeks makes me rethink who is telling the truth.

What's with this screw up on ident on this dude?

My problem with this guy is as follows:

He is young
He lives very near McCleary
He is attracted to preteens or teens who are very young
He probably goes to town daily
He probably knew Lindsey, by visual if not more intimate
His property is outside McCleary, and there are woods and crap that hide
One more thing, that mug shot of that dude shows GUILT, plus. I hope LE has completely investigated that individual, with SW and everything else, IMO, a wise thing to do, even it nothing comes up, as long as they wiped the butt of that kid who is a known sex offender, minor, if the word "minor" can even be used with this crime...of course it cannot. So he sweated and didn't indulge...good on that moron NOT
Hi Norm, I think you are combining these two guys into one.

Have you seen a mug shot for Dale Golder who is the POI in Lindsey's case? I haven't. I did see a mug shot for the other man who lives close by on Heslep Lane. As we know this man is not at all involved in Lindsey's case. xox

Thanks, didn't know if it meant something.

The sw is scary and having read the other site for weeks makes me rethink who is telling the truth.

It is so obvious that WS is indeed the better of the two!

Hi Norm, I think you are combining these two guys into one.

Have you seen a mug shot for Dale Golder who is the POI in Lindsey's case? I haven't. I did see a mug shot for the other man who lives close by on Heslep Lane. As we know this man is not at all involved in Lindsey's case. xox

I posted both of their pics at the top of this page. They are most definitely NOT the same person. JMO

The only youth camp I know of locally off the top of my head is a boyscout camp out near Summit Lake...but I'm sure if I think hard enough I may come up with more.

I just found Camp Thunderbird:

200 Acre facility located on Summit Lake in Olympia where Cub Scout Resident and Day camps are held. Home to the Pacific Harbors Outdoor Education Program participated in by area school districts.

Please forgive me for saying this.
I don't think it will be long now :(
With the amount of lies and stupid things this guy has done and slipped up with since LB disappeared... I don;t think tracks could have been covered very well...

I know, he's not a suspect yet. But when you read that SW request... this guys story and behavior is so full of holes that it was beyond suspect by page 3... imo

:banghead::furious::banghead::furious::banghead::furious::banghead::furious:

Thanks A Closer Look, At least he is not 'unsub' status which implies no guilt, and listed as a POI which is founded on probable cause. When arrested he will go full tilt to suspect I think, and then they can either grill him or negotiate thru his attorney as to where she was put. xox IMO

Not sure if it's related but do we know that DG isn't adopted or anything? Just a thought that I had thinking maybe he was adopted out of foster care or something IF there was a name change at any point.

In one of the articles since the search it mentioned something about how "over 20 kids" had lived in that house in the 15 years the family has been there. My first thought was that maybe the parents took in foster children...might explain why (if true) he's been known by two different last names...just an idea.

Here's another comparison with Dale & JB

picture removed

l_5c20e6aea92aa6e614b88e581dfd8a28.jpg

Does it look like the same guy?

Youth camps in Olympia - Perhaps he worked at - Camp Solomon Schechter
Olympia, Washington

http://www.mysummercamps.com/camps/washington/olympia-summer-camps.html

Chastain Mist Summer Riding Camp
Olympia, Washington, USA
Camp Type: Residential | Day
Show Phone # Phone: 360-888-5395
Equestrian adventures at Chastain Mist Summer Camp! Beginners thru advanced riders learn English or Western over a course of 1 to 4 weeks. ...

Contact Us Visit Website Learn More

Bicycle Adventures
Olympia, Washington, USA Show Phone # Phone: 360-786-0989

Joe Machnik's No. 1 Soccer Camps - Washington
Olympia, Washington, USA Show Toll-Free # Toll-Free: 800-622-4645
Scoring Goals & Saving Goals...That's what No. 1 Camps, America's foremost training ground for today's players, is all about. Founded in 1977, No. 1 Camps, with its carefully woven interaction

Camp Solomon Schechter
Olympia, Washington, USA Show Phone # Phone: 360-352-1019
Olympia, Washington, USA Show Phone # Phone: 360-352-1019
The Stampfer Center, home of Camp Solomon Schechter, offers a truly unique setting for a Jewish camping experience. Our spectacular 160 acre facility located in Olympia, Washington features breathtak

Black Lake Bible Camp
Olympia, Washington, USA Show Phone #http://www.campschechter.org/go/camp.solomon.schechter.about.camp.asp

The thing with the JB/Dale is that Dale didn't change his name from JB to Dale Golder. He changed his name from Dale Walters to Dale Golder...or so the myspace poster says. So I really don't think there is a connection between JB & Dale.

Thanks Lizzy for that thought. How true it is! As a POI I wonder if he is being watched all of the time. I bet he isn't working anywhere now.

I am so impressed with this LE ensemble of officers. We often thought nothing was working in the case and that is not the way it was at all. Now I think we need to be equally confident in them as they have shown us they really are.

I think the next step is having enough to back up the probable cause so an arrest can be made. And then I believe he will hire a lawyer and maybe together they will cut a deal to find out where Lindsey has been put.

They had dogs at the property during the search. I wonder if they went on the adjacent property where the tomato garden was planted. Reading how Dale's garden grew so much faster was an amazing addition to that affidavit.

One more thing. Has the return document for the SW been released yet showing exactly what was removed? I didn't see that. All IMO

I'm thinking those dogs need to be taken to each apartment at the Beehive. It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that they didn't find anything where he lives. My gut tells me that it was all done away from home. Now, the car? That's another story.

The thing with the JB/Dale is that Dale didn't change his name from JB to Dale Golder. He changed his name from Dale Walters to Dale Golder...or so the myspace poster says. So I really don't think there is a connection between JB & Dale.

Me either. They don't look the same at all, IMO.

GREAT sleuthing! You guys are amazing!

Is the detail contained in post 1246 on page 63 at the other place about the older sexual assault case all also in the SW? I've not read through it all and am skimming over there while reading here, before going to finish all the actual doc release stuff.

Can someone who's read the whole thing let me know? Over here I've only heard a few details about the earlier incident, whereas that seemed more in-depth, and I wasn't sure if it's just not being discussed as detailed here, or if I missed it entirely, or what. LOL.

All I have to say is, I can't believe all the number of things that came up.

And I just saw and they're now saying he had FOUR different stories he told, not just the "several" we heard earlier!

http://www.kirotv.com/news/21186766/detail.html

"According to a search warrant affidavit prepared by prosecutors, the man gave four different stories about his whereabouts the night Baum disappeared."

Yikes! No wonder they had no problem getting an SW!

forgive a nurse for joining in this convo late! Did anyone notice that on page two of the affadavit they say they are searching for any shoe and tire imprints THAT MATCH THE CRIME SCENE??????

THIS TELLS ME THAT THEY HAVE SHOE AND TIRE PRINTS FROM THE CRIME SCENE!!!!!!!!!!

Is the detail contained in post 1246 on page 63 at the other place about the older sexual assault case all also in the SW? I've not read through it all and am skimming over there while reading here, before going to finish all the actual doc release stuff.

Can someone who's read the whole thing let me know? Over here I've only heard a few details about the earlier incident, whereas that seemed more in-depth, and I wasn't sure if it's just not being discussed as detailed here, or if I missed it entirely, or what. LOL.

All I have to say is, I can't believe all the number of things that came up.

And I just saw and they're now saying he had FOUR different stories he told, not just the "several" we heard earlier!

http://www.kirotv.com/news/21186766/detail.html

"According to a search warrant affidavit prepared by prosecutors, the man gave four different stories about his whereabouts the night Baum disappeared."

Yikes! No wonder they had no problem getting an SW!

The details are all contained in the SW. I think we're just trying to wrap our heads around it. It was heartbreaking to read.

I just wanted to hop in and say THANK YOU to all of you who have been sleuthing all of this info before you could even post about it. I took the easy route, and decided to be lazy and do no sleuthing of my own, knowing that you all had it covered. So...thanks for letting me be lazy and just read! :)[/quot

May I just say, my friend Idaho, that you go above and beyond on multiple cases, on multiple days...simultaneously! (thank you Idaho!)

forgive a nurse for joining in this convo late! Did anyone notice that on page two of the affadavit they say they are searching for any shoe and tire imprints THAT MATCH THE CRIME SCENE??????

THIS TELLS ME THAT THEY HAVE SHOE AND TIRE PRINTS FROM THE CRIME SCENE!!!!!!!!!!

That all seems odd to me because it seems like with the varying stories, how do they REALLY know which was really where she was last seen?

Do they have shoe/tire prints from all of the places? Or? And between the time she was taken and the prints were taken, who knows how many others walked/drove there and could have 'contaminated' the scene?

Unless they know something they're not saying, it just seems so hard to know how they could really know WHICH might be the prints at which of the possible spots. And IF they have more info they're not releasing (which, yes, is possible) that narrows down the spot, you'd think that they'd have been able to do something about it earlier because there would almost HAVE to be some very specific other 'evidence' there to truly determine the spot.

If what I'm trying to say makes sense! Ha :blushing:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Averagemale
Back